Should I pick up ATG again?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by QaRBuNCLe, May 9, 2016.

1. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah,just another harem girl getting added

2. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    well current arc will last 490ish and next arc will last till 650ish.. but yea the huge gap between their power is pretty annoying only hoping that mars will soon fix that..

well dont click..
    stop...
    you will get spoiled
    next arc is about him going to the imperial demon continent where his family resides. he goes there to solve their problem and the main heroine there is the demon empress

3. Rafu the Shield Slayer

Rafu the Shield Slayer (;^_^)ッ☆( ゜o゜)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, It's not unreadable.. but it's just... I can't enjoy it anymore..

4. rajdeepak

rajdeepak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally i like it and would recommend it.Some say plot is being reused but almost every story has something reused.But i like the way it is progressing and would recommend it.Depends upon personal taste.

5. SazzyD

SazzyD <Friendly Neighborhood Mercenary>

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can read up to 200 chapters before dropping it you should read it. if not then you should drop it (just a suggestion read it sporadically)

luffyzorosanji likes this.
  6. exefour

exefour ◄Amaranthine Origin► ◄Evil►

Reading List:
    Link
    It is your choice really. I, myself dropped it before you did. Because i don't know who Snow Princess is. And i really have no plans to pick it up again after i read some comments about new chapters in various threads. It seems it doesn't get better at all, on the contrary it has become worse.

ps: I just checked. Last chapter i read is chapter 298.

7. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading around 300-350 because of how negative people were about the Demon arc in the raws (500+).

I think I'll start reading again after we get past that. So I'll probably read again when TLs hit chapter 600+.

8. shianthiestrada

shianthiestrada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that bad the demonic arc? because I was looking forward to it :c
    I used to love ATG but nothing "really" good has happen since the end of burning heaven clan (ok i did like the fight vs Ling Tianni and some other chaps but the "arks" in general gave me but taste)

9. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not as bad as TDG, but that's not saying much...

Westeller likes this.
  10. saffu

saffu dead

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really want to enjoy ATG, print a physical copy of the book.

It's easier to burn that way.

11. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the Demonic arc is the worst part so far in terms of complaints in spoilers areas etc. It's basically just another tournament arc where you already know how everything will go down; and it's just too repetitive/pointless. Everyone just wants to move past it.

12. Frobon

Frobon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new tournament arc is quite different than last one. Start up fights took only 2 chapters many fight skips and 1 major final fight. He did not get underestimated after 1st duel. Character introduction was more like set up for next arc. The bloodline dispute was best part of it. Which got solved at end with the help of snow princess and reunion with few old characters. Fights were really nice too with the way it was written.

This tournament ends at chapter 450, right now we are at 449. 1 more to go. Tournament arc was 429-450 chapters long.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  13. shianthiestrada

Reading List:
    Link
    Another? T.T anyway at least he`ll use the profound handle and we`ll get to know about the demonic continent *-*

14. shianthiestrada

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, its not that i liked it but i didnt hate it and characters interaction was great! :3

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    Frobon likes this.
  15. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc after the tournament is going to the fly Ark and explore. Princess Snow sneaks on with Yue Che and Brother-In-Law. Without giving away all the details, Yue Che is left in the Ark as it flys away. Large time skip, Yue Che has considered to have died in Profound Continent.

The Ark stop in the Illustrious Demon Continent (Yue Che does not know that for a while). Yue Che saves a cute elf girl (his main reason for helping) with her boyfriend. Boyfriend has the last name of Yue and decides have him stay as a guest at his family's estate. Yue Che quickly figures out that this is his actual family. Both the Yue Clan and Demon Emperor Clan are on hard times. Yue uses his medical, investigative, and diplomacy skills (because he is too weak since weakest opponents are middle Tyrants/Overlords if not peak Sovereign Gods). There is a tournament (one chapter per fight type) where Yue Che beats up the children (which Yue Che is considered) of the other Guardian Families (which the Yue clan is one) for the Demon Royal Clan. Yue Che then goes back to Sherlock Holmes mode (think back to the beginning when he was thrown out of his adopted family clan) to get back his family's honor. Then the powers in the background which cause this whole story, start making their moves.

In my opinion, the story goes back to its roots (like when Yue Che first left his adopted family and destroyed that branch clan), but just now much more powerful. Even Jasmine plays a much larger role (and is so Tsudere). Where people get mad is the side stories of what is happening to Yue Che's harem after he is declared dead and gone playing with women on a different continent. If you want to really know or want to get ready to punch a hole through a wall read the next spoiler.
    First, the Divine Phoenix Empire invades Blue Wind Nation. They kill the Emperor and the Princess becomes the Empress. She decide to channel her "dead" husband and fight to the last man (even executing her brothers for treason by even suggesting to surrender) and becomes very ruthless. Xia Sect is assume to have fallen and Heavenly Sword Villa betrays their promises and stay neutral during the war (which the heads even think is shameless but the Sacred Ground has their back if they stay neutral). The Divine Phoenix Empire currently controls 80% of Blue Wind Empire and has just conquered Blue Moon City (first major city Yue Che visited after leaving his adopted family) and are marching on Profound City (Yue Che's hometown).

When the Divine Phoenix Empire march to the gates of Profound City, the army states they will not kill anyone if they open up their gates and given them all their young women (which happens to include Little Aunt). The general finds out whom Little Aunt is and decide to make her his sex slave and parade her around the other high ranking clan members to show their "superiority" over Yue Che (whom "dies" in order to save Princess Snow whom is their goddess and Imperial Princess). Right before the rape on the battlefield, the Burning Heavens Young Master shows ups and saves her and murders the army Yue Che style. The Burning Heavens Young Master had been staying with Little Aunt as her guardian ever since Yue Che was announced to be dead.

Little Fairy and Little Che are both still MIA, but Frozen Asgard is far from safe. One of the Sacred Grounds decides to invade Frozen Asgard and capture Xia Qingyan to become their young masters new cultivation sex doll (you read that correctly), since Yue Che stopped that young master from having Princess Snow for a cultivation sex doll and killed his current cultivation sex dolls (this is why Yue Che was stuck on the Ark). In order to save Xia Qingyan (who's cultivation now surpasses her Brother's activated Tyrant Veins), she is sent into a random teleporter and is considered to be MIA. However, the other members of Frozen Asgard (including the other fairies and elder and current mistresses) are assumed to have been killed or captured (as mostly likely as sex slaves) to the Sacred Grounds.

As you can see, all of the harem members become damsels in distress without Yue Che making sure everything is alright. This has caused more than a few hate fuel rants. If these characters are your favorite then it might make it difficult for you to continue reading.

16. shianthiestrada

Reading List:
    Link
    I like them all and its sad that the autor makes us wait to know what will happen to them but that makes you look forward to it... OMFG!!! why the hell didn`t i learn chinese? :`c