Spoiler Sick Love – The Abnormal Him & Optimistic Her

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Moonflower1020, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Moonflower1020

Moonflower1020 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summary:
    One day, Miyako got a love letter for the first time in her life. The sender was a classmate of her- the timid boy from her class. Curious of having her first love letter and having a boyfriend, she fell in love with him. However, he was a little…. “sick”.

She was naive. She didn’t know that the sweet affectionate time she have will pass by soon.
    .....................................................................................................................................................................
    So.... I found this novel randomly and liked the prolouge much but only 1 chapter has been translated which is one year ago.:blobsob: So I am curious about its plot development. And at last opened this spoiler threqad. If anyone knows its spoiler please write here~:aww::aww:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Moonflower1020 likes this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Raws: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n9527bm/
    warning: yeah from the reviews it seems the ML is yandere, and does stuff like stalking or scheming. while the FL is happy go lucky airhead. so if you find this disturbing don’t bother with this novel. overall they say it’s a cute story though
    it’s a short story so I might MTL it later

4. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give you guys spoilers since I read this a long time ago when I was crazy about yandere guys.
    After she get the love letter they start going out. Then ML start manipulating MC and made her breaks her relationship with her friends. So now that she is alone she can only depend on him.
    After that ML invite MC to his house and mix something in her drinks and rapes her. Then he confines her in his house iirc. For 3 days if. Then we get Mal's ex gf who is also crazy. ML went out with her because he thought he loved her but she cheated on him because she thought he didn't loved her. And also because she wanted him to make jealous and beg her to not to dump him. But ML breaks up with her. And then this gurl is like I want to get back with tell me what would I need to do? ML told her to jump from roof or stairs(sorry I don't remember correctly) and she did. Then her parents called the principal and ML had to change schools. Till now ex was admitted in hospital. ML dad is rich type who doesn't care about ML. And so he lives alone. MC parents work so she is usually alone at home.
    ML is crazy. You see he was first intrested in MC because how her friends treat her with care and how she's always smiling. Then out of habit he started stalking her. She once went to a ramen eating competition after school and dude stalked her there too. She was alone btw. Then he started wanting more and went ahead and made a copy of her house key. At night he went to her house and masturbated seeing her face and feeling her panties. He even installed a camera in her room. This happened for quite some before he proposed her.
    There was no drama with ex. One day ex just warned MC to stay away from ML as he was crazy. The same day she stopped contacting him and ignored his calls. But this mf went to her house and kidnaps her. Then he locks a chain in her ankle and confines her in his room. They fuck too. When MC confronted him he told her about the yanderish things he did and she was okay with it because she loved him. But what worried her was that he saw her embarrassing faces and things she did from camera. And he saw her embarrassing face during ramen eating competition. *Sigh* so she was cool with it. He confines her for some time and the reason her parents don't suspect anything I don't remember it.
    Then there's time skip and now FL works as a part time job at convience store and I don't remember what ML do. They live together. They are married iirc. And he doesn't allow her to talk to any male except him. He keeps tab on where she goes, to whom she talks basically everything. And in last scene they did naked apron sex.
    And ML has this room full of MC's pic he secretly took before and after. He is still very much obsessed with her.

5. Mainexxxxxxxx10

Mainexxxxxxxx10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna find some gem and read it right away but... I'm so shock and scared after reading this spoiler. Is it true? Does FL have a masochists trait? Sryly?

darkcrystal likes this.