Spoiler SIJIN

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pomee, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Sijin /The Brocaded Tale of the girl Si / 似锦

Author’s name:- 冬天的柳叶

Raw Link:
    https://m.biquge.biz/21/21650/ . This is the site I found when I google searched it’s manhua name. Please feel free to correct me if it’s not the original site.

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-brocaded-tale-of-the-girl-si/ ( updated)

Manhua link : https://mangadex.org/title/51327/sijin

https://timelessleaf.com/sijin/ <—This site is the tranlation site for the manhua and has more chapters.
    Raw manhua:- https://www.ohmanhua.com/16671/

Artist name:- Yuewen Manhua

Description: A noble girl traveled back in time to when she were 15 years old. Her mistakes, and those who have harmed her and done her injustice. She will get revenge from all of them! A super smart female lead shall turn all of her misfortune around!
    Alternate summary:-The misfortune of her life began with a bad affair. The first husband hated her for killing his white moonlight, and the second husband, though so fond of her, seemed to take her as a substitute? Now reborn again back to her past, she pledges to keep her fate firmly in hand!

——————————-
    Please give spoilers if anyone has read the novel:cookie:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I had this manga bookmarked and I am squatting here because I want spoilers. Even though I have a huge hunch that she's gonna end up again with her former husband with all the misunderstanding cleared.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Echichichi and jkumi7 like this.
  4. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is actually quite good in contrast to the jerks that MCs sometimes end up with in rebirth novels. You can actually see that there’s some misunderstanding between them.I was a bit surprised that no one has translated this novel or made a spoiler thread for it in NU.

5. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is now being translated in nuff.

6. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the novel was translated through mtl on mtlnovels, I haven’t read the story yet but skipped to the ending cause I always make sure there’s a happy ending before I get too invested in the story , she ends up being forced to jump off the cliff by princess Qi and apparently the ML does a ritual thing where they’ll meet again in the next life after she dies. They had kids and she was the only queen so why couldn’t they leave it at that I wish I hadn’t read the last chapterrrr

Edit: okay I was wrong haha, apparently it is a good ending but you have to read the chapters before to understand it so sorry for the confusion

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  7. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! Such a bitter aftertaste.

nicomcla1995 and Lovina like this.
  8. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek:. The author overdid the tragedy. I read the mtl just now. In the end they both died and that's the abrupt end of the book. :cry:o_O:facepalm::notlikeblob::blob_catflip:
    I was thinking of doing mtl for it. But now i think i'll just read the manhua chapters and enjoy the art:blobReach:

9. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And hopefully they change the manhuas ending. I know that the author maybe want it to be kinda realistic Chinese Drama but ughhhhhh, they already suffered enough.

10. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me when the misunderstanding gets resolved/explained? And also how many children do they end up having? Does it say who takes care of them?
    I`m on chapter 69 and nothing besides the mystery with her 2nd sister`s husband is being slowly resolved.

11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @irish_04xoxo @Pomee @WinnieS @Jem3710 actually, it might be that's the ending of their first life and how mc went back in time at the beginning of the story
    they often add this at the end of Chinese novels, so I wouldn't be worried abt it 'cause I don't think they would've reincarnated twice

12. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so. Still can't over
    I hope so. I need a happy ending for this two.

13. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad. And I just had to read it. Read the last chapter 836 of the novel. I just had to confirm what one person said in a comment
    The dog and Si dies at the hands of a princess. Jin asked someone to revive her, s person said reviving her means reincarnation where they loose memories. He agreed. He then went and killed the princess and her prince who orchestrated things. Jin then committed suicide and hopes that they will meet again despite loosing their memories.
    The novel should have 842 chapters but a certain website tagged it as completed but with only 836 proper chapters and some extra note chapters.

The story is very funny and I loved the characterization. But because of the ending, I’m dropping it unless more chapters are added that depicts a better ending.

14. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait, that's the actual ending? Not like a flashback?

Echichichi and crystalleciel like this.
  15. Assassel

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope I’m wrong. The Machine translations was giving me headache.

Echichichi likes this.
  16. misshan

misshan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're totally wrong!!! The ending is beautiful, not tragic. In the last chapter, the author told us about the flashback before reincarnation, not the ending. If you read the novel carefully without skipping, you'll understand, Second prince and his wife (Prince Qi and Princess Qi) in the second life were doomed so they don't have any chance to hurt ML-FL. All the bad guy got what they deserved. If you want to skip to the ending, at least read 7-10 chapters at the end so you dont't misunderstand anything.

The ending is beautiful and quite satisfying, although a bit rushed, but well, a lot of novels are like that.

So, please don't give any misleading comment if you don't read the novel carefully. Thank god I didn't read this thread before finishing the novel, I might end up like you, dropping one of my favorite novel.

17. misshan

misshan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you're wrong, they got happy ending without dying, all the bad guys got what they deserve.

donaiseiyuu, DOHere, Meizey and 5 others like this.
  18. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification

Meizey, Ophelia_Hecate and Echichichi like this.
  19. Assassel

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God so thank you. I got really sad when I read those chapters. Thank you thank you thank you
    I'll go back reading it now.

Meizey, Ophelia_Hecate and Echichichi like this.
  20. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know❤️❤️❤️.
    I was actually thinking of reading this regardless of the ending bcoz it’s a good story.
    The main reason why i misunderstood might be bcoz in that last chapter the MC was thinking something like ‘even after being reborn i still can’t escape my death’. Something along those lines.
    But it’s so good to know it’s not actually a sad ending.:blobmelt:
    Just hope someone gives a good translation to this story.:blobpeek:

nicomcla1995 and Meizey like this.