Recommendations Similar Novels Army Building & Kingdom-Building

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HPKhan, Dec 8, 2021.

1. HPKhan

HPKhan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    army building & kingdom-building

I am looking for similar novels to this list if anybody has good suggestions please post. Also share it with your friend to see if they know any. I search on novelupdates.com and many more sites to find (army building & kingdom-building) novels.
    But sadly, I only found 24 novels. I don't know if there are any if you think I missed any novels that are as good as this please share them with us.​

1. Mechanical God Emperor
    2. I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World
    3. My Doomsday Territory
    4. The Legendary Mechanic
    5. The Lord’s Empire
    6. I Am A Legendary BOSS
    7. The King of The Worlds
    8. Returning from the Immortal World
    9. My Doomsday Territory
    10. Doomsday Lord
    11. World of Warcraft: Foreign Realm Domination
    12. Peerless Emperor system
    13. Ancient Rome: From S*aveholder to Supreme Emperor
    14. One Piece Talent System (by Ye Nan Tin Feng)
    15. This Overlord Doesn't Care About Anything
    16. The World Online
    17. Release that Witch
    18. Everlasting Immortal Firmament
    19. DOOMSDAY ONLINE: SUPREME BLESSING
    20. World of Cultivation
    21. Lord of the Magical Beasts
    22. Soaring the Heavens
    23. My Summons Are All Gods
    24. World's Best Martial Artist

In this list, I have read all the novels up to the current chapter. I am 100% sure that every novel is the cream of the crops. I search hundreds of novels to find these novels and still searching. I hope everyone can help...

Some of the novel avobe core direction isn't on army building or kingdom-building types. But this novel has a few common points:

1. Resource gathering(Example of MC gathering resource-related novel: I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World)
    2. Many subordinates/people that worked for the Main-Charters(Example of MC having many subordinates related novel: Mechanical God Emperor)
    3. Business-oriented, But isn't solely focused on business. (Example of sole focused on the business-related novel: Extraordinary Genius)
    4. Fighting by himself & Fighting with his subordinates or people that worked for the Main-Character
    5. Living day to day like a King. The quality of life is very lavishing. (Example of MC living as kingly or lavishing live quality novel: Tower Defense Survival: I Defend the Whole Country Alone!)
    6. One more very impotent thing I hate MC whit GOLDEN-HELO, Lucky MC

There are other novels that I have read and completed that are not related to army building or kingdom-building but think are one the top of the food chain in their related genre

1. Womanizing Mage
    2. King of Gods
    3. Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband
    4. Dragon King’s Son-In-Law
    5. Otherworldly Evil Monarch
    6. Library of Heaven’s Path-Webnovel
    7. Low Dimensional Game
    8. Naruto: Dream to Immortality (COMPLETED)
    9. Treasure Hunt Tycoon

I also have read many novels that I did not complete but still reding here are some of the screenshots.
    1. Screenshots
    2. Screenshots
    3. Screenshots
    4. Screenshots
    5. Screenshots
    6. Screenshots
    7. Screenshots
    Novel I Finished
    1. Screenshots

I also have dropped many novels that I did not completely read it here are some of the screenshots.
    1. Screenshots
    2. Screenshots
    3. Screenshots
    4. Screenshots
    5. Screenshots
    6. Screenshots

I am also exporting all my novel bookmarks feel free to chack.

Please help us to find army building & kingdom-building related to novels.

I, Thank You on Behave All of US

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2021
  2. forgottenarrow

forgottenarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I didn’t look through every screenshot so it may be there somewhere but have you read City of Sin? I would qualify that as army building as for about 2/3 of the novel the MC is completely reliant on his army and political connections to keep himself alive. Near the end he becomes OP and his army becomes less important.

3. crayole

crayole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't go through all your screen shots but in case this wasn't in there, I recommend The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich. The novel is more on the humorous side than some of the novels you listed in your post but there is political/war elements. MC has multiple identities--some belonging to the good side and some to the bad but all roles were in positions of leadership. MC has a "personal" army as well and as a lich, he created some op undead subordinates.

4. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Became a Progenitor Vampire - MC got electrocuted in a game cabin and accidentally become an NPC. He can switch back to real world when he's asleep. He build a vampire city and managed to kidnap thousands of war refugees every now and then to live in the city (as food reserves), meanwhile in the real world he opened an e-sport studio/company
    Science and Technology Library - MC got a huge technology library in his brain and he use those knowledge to build a big tech company, I dropped this when aliens come to earth
    Village Building Order Frenzy - MC got a token to build a village and he can't comeback to real world before the village was build. I dropped this after MC finished his second village order, the first village arc was good though

orangethegreatorange likes this.
  5. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Game of the Monarch?

6. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if they're included in your screenshots but:
    Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (tho I would say that the MC is pretty lucky and OP?)
    I’m The King
    Mediterranean Hegemon of Ancient Greece

Does Progenitor Vampire include romance or harem?

7. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's harem. But it's not the focus so I don't remember much

orangethegreatorange likes this.
  8. HPKhan

HPKhan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen it on novel updates as (army building & kingdom-building) I haven't read it yet.

The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich I read a few chapters and it was very funny. It is on my list but not yet read. If you like the funny novels you should chack "A Will Eternal"

As for +Overlord (jp-harem-kingdom building) &
    +Green Skin (kr-polygamy-clan building)
    I think they have much potential but the author only focused on mc alone.
    And Past Life Returner & American: Native Empire I haven't read it yet.
    aztec immortal I did' even know I read it yet? Can you give me the link for it on novel updates or translated version? TX

Thanks for recommending Science and Technology Library, I Became a Progenitor Vampire this to novels.
    I read the Village Building Order Frenzy It was good at first village building completion. I dropped it on Immortal world arc

I will try it.

As for Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken or That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, I am watching the anime so I will not read the novel. The fun will be gone at that point. :)

I like the harem novels but if the lemon seen is in the background it is better, Don't want to spoil my pants!!!!!!

9. 00Blazzier00

00Blazzier00 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Tyranny Of Steel

10. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if these would fits into your category & I've only following the Mangas (which means IDK how's the novel's status & translation):
    Youjo Senki (Tanya got her own special force battalion which she build herself from the ground up, starting w/ her version of modern days armed special forces "Hell Week")
    Wortenia Senki
    The Galactic Navy Officer becomes an Adventurer (think of Star Ocean 2nd Story met Suikoden)
    Re:Monster (MC build himself a mercenary company of demi-human)
    Reincarnated as an Aristocrat with an Appraisal Skill
    Tensura
    Isekai Tensei Soudouki
    Mysterious Job Called Oda Nobunaga

11. Nikka1998

Nikka1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. FirstHunter

FirstHunter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For something new and good, try this
    Dragonborn Saga
    Highly recommend it

13. ScatteredClouds

ScatteredClouds Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it has a great potential if the author didn't put the forced plot to be that forced, i dropped it after the part where the MC get trapped like an idiot despite the smartness he show's this entire chapter, like what the hell he's thinking to trapped deep inside a cave alone and not have a single curiousment before, and then he carelessly lend the man responsible for it to the Castle where he even got spyed before, you already know what's next, the culprit and the key to sue the man behind him just gone like that.

14. Fairooz

Fairooz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try to read - The guardians throne : The first magic swordman.