Recommendations Smart novel.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zeusomega, May 1, 2020.

1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    After a year of reading web novels, mostly CN, I've come to realise how under developed all the stories were, there might be points where it felt great and sounded right but the whole novel was always deformed in its plot.

I want to know if any of you have found a web/light novel that's good enough to be atleast nominated for Pulitzer prize. What I mean is something that really had a impact on you, not just emotional or dopamine drives, a lesson learnt or a realisation, a totally unexpected effect on you.

Any genre any origin is fine, but it should be a completed one, in english.

And only one please, please don't rec more than one ( per person), cause I want your most memorable one. ( And just to be clear, most of the times our first one is most memorable even if it was bad, so not first ones.)

PS - ik it might be vague, and it doesn't really give a clear picture, you can just name your fav one if it's hard.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  2. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial Arts Master -Well it didn’t have a major impact on me, but I felt like it was the most I could relate with as it reminded me about my high school days and the thrill of the first time asking a girl out on a date as well as some other stuff, like not being lazy or to actually try at things I might be interested in but not know due to my innate laziness.. the only thing I found to be a pity was the inconsistency in quality translations throughout the story.

3. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lachaize

Lachaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord the mysteries