Spoiler So I just finished Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raiare, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can no longer remember what chapter it is but it happens when MC visit a mercenery city,one of the city within the domain where MC city located (sorry, i forgot what it was called since I always mixed up those novels I read before).
    MC was eating at that time when ML showed up and watching her eating, MC asked him if he wanted to eat too so she gave him her plate and her chapstick. ML stared at the chopstick for seconds before he pick it up and started to taste the food then he blushed (I think he was the one who was thinking and cared about indirect kiss) and then gone, hiding from MC. MC didn't understand why ML go back inside her without saying anything until she noticed the chopstick he used. The tip was something like it was burned(?) then she remembered that it was also the same chopstick she used :blobpats::blobpats:

Here was also time that ML got really jealous.
    It was because MC showed to the groups of thieves her talent for stealing. She steal the bandits belt(?) (I am not sure what the belt was called in ancient clothing) without them realizing and hen their pants fell off.
    ML was jealous because MC is not allowed to that like stealing some belt of another man. He torridly kiss her and then put many kissed marks on her neck. She didn't even realized those marks until her friends noticed it. Hahaha the funny thing was her contract pet, the fire bird(?) (Waah i can no longer remember the name) got angry at ML for hurting MC and MC got a bruised on her neck :facepalm::facepalm: imagine someone naively pointed out those marks, soooo embarrassing and hilariously funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leiaia, Yukari_me, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  2. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah I remember the last scene:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. The vermillion bird (her pet) actually said that the ML bullied the MC in front of all her friends and then the ML kissed her in front of everyone and said “you mean like this” :blobpats::blobpats::blobnosebleed:

3. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering what happened with sister and brother pair, Shen Jia Yi and Shen Jia Wei? Thanks

4. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, they thought they were send into a powerful martial art school (I am not sure what it is called since I already forgot about it but it was famous and thought to be powerful) but in the end, they were send to become an experiment and they turned into half ghoul (?). They beg MC to help them and since they were cousin, MC help them especially for their grandpa. But the girl twin betrayed them. The boy changed and help and working under MC while the girl was scheming MC, she is jealous with MC achievement, thinking that it was for her yet MC snatch it from her. So, she helps the main villain of the story, the half demon half god,the dean. Forgot what she did but in the end, their plan failed and MC killed her.
    Her corpse was burried but days later, her body gone.
    Later of the story, she did not died but was experimented more and become powerful opponent yet unstable since she's not a perfect experimental body. She thought that she can kill MC in the last war (almost at the end of the story) but she was still killed. I am not sure if she was killed by the dean or MC because her body was unstable and cannot contain the six (?) bloodlines.

Nokita, alexfilia and Aeiru28 like this.
  5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, speaking of the Cave Wolves Mercenary, what happened to them? Did they participate in the war as well?

6. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, to protect their home and family, they will fight even they knew they might die.
    They work for MC and they are also one of the first people who lives in MCs city

Yukari_me likes this.
  7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek: By MC's city, you mean the land she won from the tournament? Did they eventually learn that she's a girl? If so, what was their reaction? Did one of the members, I think Vicious Wolf, still have the same relationship with MC?

8. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. That city.
    They eventually learned her gender when she asked them if they wanted to work for her. Their reaction? Of course they were shock.
    They only have an employer-employee relationship but its more of a friend than employee

9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahhaaha did they become a devoted follower of her? Did they see any demons around that barren land?

10. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course they did. Who do you think her second group of subordinates was going to be?

By the way, I'm not following the translation, so how are the groups named? Is it the demons who are the inhabitants of the barren land, and the devil tribe that was the main enemy during the great war?

Yukari_me likes this.
  11. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of enemies, I remember Yanxiao meeting a demon during her first stay with the Cave Wolves Mercenaries. I think she promised a land where demons and humans could co-exist. What happen to them?

12. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading it! Here are almost all the important spoilers.

The MC was taken away as a baby by warlocks after her parents were injured by her evil uncle. The warlocks experimented on her and made her the integration of the eight races: human, elf, dragon, dwarf, undead, mermaid, devil and god.

This explains why Xiu is inside her body. He is the god of war. He sacrificed himself to defeat Satan thousands of years ago. The warlocks obtained his body and soul and used him in experiments.

The MC was saved by the adopted brother, who in reality is the god of light. He put the seal on her to hide her from the warlocks and to suppress the power of the different bloodlines. He is the one who sealed away the devils thousands of years ago.

The parents are alive. The MC is originally a half-breed, since her mother is half elf. The mother survived the attack of the uncle because of her elf powers and extended it to save the father. But she had to take him to the elf land to cure him.

The warlock teacher was actually one of the evil warlocks. He was the one who inserted Xiu inside the MC. He realized how wrong it was and wanted to stop, but the other warlocks used his wife and son to blackmail him. He later found out that they died long ago after being used as experiment subjects.

The school dean is actually the half-breed of a god and a devil. The discrimination against half-breeds has made him twisted. He wants to eliminate all the races, because he thinks that half-breeds are superior. This is why he introduced the warlocks to the art of integrating all the races. He is also the one, who gave them the soul and body of Xiu.

Satan is the uncle of the school dean. His sister died because she couldn’t withstand the holy power. This is the reason why Satan started the war against the gods. He is still alive, because he hid himself inside the tree of life in the elf land. He regains his powers and declares war against all the races. The war thousands of years ago left the god race almost extinct, whereas the devils only were sealed away. The MC takes it upon herself to lead the battle and make alliances with the other races.

The ending:
    The MC awakens her god blood after the death of her teachers and becomes the strongest existence in the world. Satan knows that he can’t defeat the MC and decides to kill everyone else by exploding himself. The MC and Xiu want to sacrifice themselves to save everyone, but their closets companions follows them. Only the MC survives. She wants to commit suicide, but then the creater appears. He was the one who created the world together with Satan. He saves the companions, gives the MC the power to create gods and moves on to another world with Satan. The MC is now the lord of the world. She turns all her companions and all the people who died in the war into gods. She marries Xiu and get pregnant.

Extra:
    • Qi Xia is in love with the MC, but it is not obvious. He realizes it near the end, but immediately gives up since the MC has Xiu.
    • Tang Nazhi has a half-brother. The father had a lover before he was forced to marry he mother of Tang Nazhi. The half-brother joins the group and the interaction between the brothers are really cute and funny.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    govindec, Nekorin, Yukari_me and 4 others like this.
  13. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she made a deal with that demon because demons were an integral part to helping Xiu recuperate and breaking her seal. That's the objective of why she really wanted the land, since it's surrounded by demons all around. The demon she met was brought along as insurance, like "lookie here one of your race agreed to make a deal with me" and another way to strongarm the demons if they didn't accept. That demon becomes the leader of the demonic mercenary group composed solely of demons in her land.

I love them demons. Like they're described to be ruthless, sly, malicious, cunning etc etc, but then you get the demons in Shen Yan Xiao's land.... silly, lazy, trolling, and this OP female demon spends all her free time aggressively flirting with the leader of the CWM. :blobpats: Like they're more like bear children than malicious demons AAAHHH.

More than once (especially after seeing how cunning demons in other parts are) Shen Yan Xiao gripes why her demons aren't as cunning or sly like everyone told her they were.

(ofc we know you love them anyways Shen Yan Xiao~~~)

Veedah, Yukari_me, Leiaia and 3 others like this.
  14. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the warlock teacher realize that SYX has Xiu in her body? If he does when does he realize it? Did he die in the end?

Why does this loli have a harem of adorable OP comrades that has the potential of being yandere? *sigh* but this demons... *fan girls* I cant wait to get to that part. They sound so cute. The translated chapters now got to the part where Xiao Feng was introduced and the tournament starting

Nokita likes this.
  15. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I... don't remember when the teacher learnt about it. I remember Shen YanXiao admitting her identity after finding out tho, oh, and also the teacher... Ah, I think he did learn it because Shen Yan Xiao told him, because the teacher had been part of the warlock group and avenged his family by not letting the warlocks get Xiu. He celebrates after finding his efforts weren't for naught.

I don't remember if Shen Yan Xiao told him about Xiu, but she definitely told him they didn't succeed in their crap.

The teacher dies during the war against the Mozu. He dies summoning an illusion/mirage beast (?) out of his rank league with his blood and bleeds out. His death, along with the death of Shen Yan Xiao's other teacher (and... Shen Yan Xiao's disciple too?), serve as a catalyst to awakening Shen Yan Xiao's God bloodline.

govindec and alexfilia like this.
  16. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The teacher finds out about Xiu, when the MC is 18 years old. The MC has ben gone for three years to awaken all her bloodlines and she comes back, because she has found Xiu’s body. She tells the teacher about her identity and about Xiu, because she needs him to help Xiu leave her body. The teacher is very shocked and feels very guilty.

And yes. The teacher dies, but the MC revives him as a god in the end.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  17. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, poor shifu. At least he'll have a good ending since SYX is his only disciple

18. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how does the tournament work and how did she show off all of the classes she is in like the pharmacol, archer, and warlock? did she let everyone finally see her as a girl or does she still hides it

19. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Each of the six professions uses preliminary rounds to choose a top five for the semifinal, and then selects a single representative. There are no other warlocks, and SYX missed the qualifiers for archer and pharmacist, so she can't compete in those. She reveals herself as the only warlock student in the tournament, with her real name and face, and enters the finals by default.
    The final 7 then fight it out in one-on-one battles to choose a champion. I still haven't finished reading the raws for this because the school tournament arc has 56(!) chapters (the latest translated chapter, 532, is the 22nd). I think she's determined to show off the prestige of warlocks, so she doesn't plan on using her medicine or archer skills when fighting.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    alexfilia likes this.
  20. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with the little fenix?