Spoiler So I just finished Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raiare, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I can already imagine Xiu licking her hands and SYX turning all red :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobpats::blobnosebleed:

Nokita likes this.
  2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally got there and I'm scrEAMING

:blobnosebleed:

SYX turned red way before that.:blobxd:

3. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link

4. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    As the above the spoiler said, SYX goes into this tower to train and everyone is freaked out because she passes a level every week. If it wasn't because the requirement to go to the next level was to endure a level's pressure for a week she would've went to the seventh AKA the last level effortlessly and everyone knows it.

(I'm starting to love "她简直是个变态!变态中的变态!" which is.literally perverted, the pervert among perverts, because SYX is just too awesome.)

In the fifth level, SYX encounters something wrong. The pressure (nature energy) there is.polluted, so it hurts her when she unconsciously absorbed it, and as opposed to the lower levels she can't block the energy; SYX's pain tolerance is not low so you can imagine how much it hurts. Xiu materializes and creates a barrier. I'm swooning because he comes out as soon as he knows something is wrong because SYX shows pain. OUR WAR GOD IS WORRIED. Anyways, with the barrier isolating them from the energy, SYX isn't pain anymore.

The catch: When they move to approach the center of the room, Xiu says the barrier is too small and she could accidentally step of it, so he scoops her up in one arm without another word.

(Me: HAHAHAHHA TOO SMALL, HE SAYS. BULLSHIT!!!)

(Xiu sure is being a tease this arc.)

Just imagine. Our cold, fearsome War God holding our cute, thieving loli. She's 14, and is small enough (or Xiu is big enough) to sit on one of his arms comfortably. And close.

Earlier than that, during the level where Xiu bites SYX's apples (he bit it when she was holding it in her mouth and.looking for one. in her space for him), there's a few thought process of Xiu-- he is observing SYX as she meditates to absorb energy, and he thinks that SYX, while she might be an unrivaled beauty in thevhuman establishment, she's at best middle level within the elves and the gods. He thinks that SYX doesn't have the most beautiful Features he has ever seen, but he thinks that hers is the only one whose he Likes, whether God, human, beast, etc etc.

There's also this sentence telling us that Xiu has spoken more with SYX during this years than he ever has spoken during the millions of years when he was with the Gods.

Millions. Of. Years.

(Or thousands. For however long he lived before he was sealed, basically.)

Also, they're holding hands. It was SYX's idea because with her training in the tower, she doesn't have much chance to help xiu recuperate. SHE CALLS IT DUAL CULTIVATION I THINK??? hahaha

Xiu goes "OK" immediately. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HE WOULD HAVE REACTED HAD IT BEEN ANYONE ELSE? There would be so much disdain and indifference it would have crushed them, but with SYX he grabs her hands voluntarily. (She's too shy and petrified, pulling back every times she tries to grab his hands; our shameless thief is a pure maiden at heart guys).

As for a question for far aback, I learnt that Xiu's name is Asura (阿修拉 I think? AKA A-Xiu-La), the War God. We learn his name from the Vermilion Bird.

Shen Siyu, as per pages back where we learn is a god, is the Bright God according to MTL and Xiu.

(THE BRIGHT GOD DUUUUUUDE THE BRIGHT GOD AS THE DOTING BRO CON OF OUR EIGHT-RACE BLOODED PROTAGONISTCON GUUUUYS)

GUYS

I'M SQUEALING SO HARD

THE WAR GOD WAS AN EXISTENCE THAT EVERYONE - EVEN SUZAKU - RESPECTED AND THEY MAKE HIM OUT TO BE THIS OP BEING THAT'S COLD AND RUTHLESS AND LITERALLY UNTOUCHABLE BUT

HEY HEY

HOW COME HE'S SO TOUCHY WITH SYX NOW

AND CONCERNED

AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Long dead Gods: WHO THE HELL IS THIS FAKER???

The five animals: ??? WHO IS THIS SHY MAIDEN??? WHERE DID OUR BLACK BELLIED TYRANT GO??? Also, we will kill him if he hurts our baby sis. We will die trying, and probably never succeed, but fuck it.

Shen Siyu: oh my (^‿^✿)

Ryss, Leiaia, 08phamann and 5 others like this.
  5. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite interaction btw the 2 would have to be when SYX voluntarily pecks Xiu on the lips and suddenly Xiu becomes a beast and starts to eat her tofu :blobxd: He stops before he goes too far cause he knows SYX is still young. But right afterwards SYX has a meeting with the 5 animals and her doting big brother. As she leaves the meeting to go get something the guys notice kiss marks all over her neck. LOOL everyone turns to look at Xiu but he just sits there like its no big deal.

6. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    screaming

:blobnosebleed:

I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS.

Stop making me wanna MTL EVERYTHING OK?

My heart feels like it’s gonna explode. Gosh damnit if the author just do some time skip so that she can be old enough for her tofu to get eaten then I’m all in. But this cuteness where Xiu always have to hold himself back and with those sweet honeyed words.... ahhhhh staaaapppp. Oh god now I forgot what I memorized for my quiz tomorrow. I blame yoouuuuuuuu @Nokita and @Yumika12345

Snowwhitefox, Yumika12345 and Nokita like this.
  8. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    join the dark siiiideeeeeeeeeee :blobpeek:

GETTING HER TOFU EATEN :blobjoy:

:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Also, apparently, Xiu is a natural kisser.:blobReach: SYX is "YOU'RE LYING!" when he said it was his first time. THEY KISSED. And the first time 20 times OMFG Xiu.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

a_b and Yukari_me like this.
  9. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    XIU CONFESSED

I'M SCREAMING

AND CRYING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

Ryss likes this.
  10. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHHHHMMMYYYYYGAASSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!

WHAT DID HE SAY? WHAT WAS SYX'S REACTION? WAAAAAAAAHHHH TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was really touching cause he was opening his heart up to SYX. Read this a long time ago so i don't remember what he said but at the end they both hugged and the 5 animals just had to come at this moment to interrupt it. LOOL they wanted to beat up the guy who dared to lay a hand on their lil sister. :blobsmilehappyeyes: when they get close enough to see Xiu tho and notice that his eyes are golden they start fan girling over Xiu's godliness.

Leiaia, alexfilia, Yukari_me and 2 others like this.
  12. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Best bro's for life but....Why did they have to interrupt the sweet moments ah?! Wuuwuwuw but I guess their pampering should still exist until she becomes a full grown adult then they are allowed to become bodyguards who will hunt guys who are trying to hit on her lol:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Ryss likes this.
  13. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, that part is after the confession. The confession takes place before that, when this God Beast the elves imprisoned (I MTL it as Gluttony or Gluttonous), which is a big eater and is scammed/tricked by SYX into her side and was meant to become Xiao Feng's beast, accidentally forces a contract with her because like a curious baby boy he tries out the contract like SUzaku (who is so ashamed he was wounded so heavily by such a crybaby) taught him on the closest person aka SYX. A person can't have two contracts at the same time, but SYX survives and gets gluttonous, except it hurt a lot, and even Xiu had to give her God energy to get over this.

When she wakes up, she's bundled up protectively in Xiu's arms, and that's where he confesses.

Xiu sets the stage to confessing by telling SYX to get used to the cold temperature of his spectral body and to put up with it until he gets back his body. SYX is ??? as Xiu continues, telling her she will be the first and the last, and proceeds to ask her if she will be with him forever.

SYX is really shocked, and reminds him that she can't live as long as him, but apparently because Xiu plans to form a vow with her at the last God's Shrine, as long as he doesn't die, SYX won't die as well. He says he already gave her God's energy, but SYX still ages normally (they plan to wait till she's eighteen) so I assume she will become unaging when they do the vow.

The paragraphs after that are SYX's thoughts, how Xiu had been getting kinder to her, and how Xiu had always been with her no matter what enemy she confronted.

Xiu tells her she can refuse, but that he won't give up. He plans to aggressively-passively flirt until she falls in love with him if she refuses, I think?

Because ever since. he opened his eyes as Ashura, he hasn't cared for anything- life, death, God, devils, not even sealing himself along Satan or the annihilation of the Gods had fazed Xiu, only SYX could.

SYX is shocked. SYX is beet red like a tomato. SYX is a love Virgin and doesn't know what the fuck to do. She can't believe Xiu confessed, but she is happy, blushing and tucking her head and mumbling how he already said she can't refuse.

(Five animals: WHO??? IS??? THIS??????)

Xiu is so happy he smiles. A god to honest smile, the first one in his entire life. (...that sounds pretty sad.) SYX is one hit KO'ed. She dies from embarrassment when Xiu laughs (omg).

It isn't love tho, at least in SYX's opinion it isn't. She says she doesn't know what love is, but she is sure likes him, and that she would choose him out of all the people she met. The so called love, they will slowly learn it, built upon the foundations of their trust in each other.

Xiu is happy. Happiness, to Xiu, was such a foreign feeling, but with SYX in his arms, with each time SYX smiles, he suddenly realized how nice/wonderful/delightful such feeling was. He tells her he won't.ever.leave her or give her up, whether death or life, he will be with her, and seals this vow with a kiss on the corner of her lips.

SYX, on the other hand: "If you dare to regret this I swear I will kill you till the end of the world."

Props to her, she is so red and the embarrassed, and promptly locks her arms around his neck and kisses him full on lips. :blobxd:

Xiu's soft smile was hid by her lips. This is the first time he's ever felt content.

She's still small, but Xiu doesn't mind, Xiu can wait. He will wait for her to grow up. SYX tells him to wait for three years, but Xiu would even wait thirty years or three hundred years, etc. What's those years to an eternal being?

"他会用神族最神圣的婚礼迎娶她,在神族最后的神殿,与她立下永生永世的契约."

Basically, it's Xiu thinking to himself that he will prepare the holiest/grandest wedding ceremony amongst the God Race to wed SYX, and at the God Race's last shrine, fully complete the life-death vow. I have no idea how to make it sound as pretty as it should.

After the kiss, SYX tries to regain her domineering confidence.

"You have to love me from now on, you aren't allowed to yell at me either."

"Mm."

"You will take me to your home and I will become the mistress there."

"Mm."

"Do you know how humans confess? They habitually say three words-"

"I love you."

Awwww. She tried her best. So cute. :blobpats:

Embarrassingly enough, this lovey-dovey confession was seen inch by inch by a lost Gluttonous and an unhappy Vermilion Bird. He is so displeased he got another pest to fight against for his Master's affections, and this one was stronger than him. :blobpats: It's so lovey dovey SUzaku kicked Gluttonous.

Gluttonous is so indignant. Ever since he met the vermilion bird, the little guy has been bullying.him nonstop. (Gluttonous doesn't remember he took a bite out of Suzaku all those years ago.:blob_grin:)

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!" is their collective reaction. Next is them surrounding Xiu and readying themselves to beat him up. SYX wondered how their guts got so big in a year.

The gold eyes mollify hem quickly. Xiu has no restrictions to admitting to being a God. It's so hilarious. Right after, they ask him what's his relationship with SYX and he doesn't to hesitate.to say she's his fiancee.

SYX looks so shy like a real girl instead of their ruthless, domineering black belly tyrant.

Five Animals::blob_coughblood:

Qi Xia confronts Xiu with his #101 smile that's so fake your teeth aches and asks who is he.

"Ashura."

Qi Xia's perfect smile cracked.

Yang Xi had to sit down and rethink everything he's ever learnt. Li Xiao Wei is respectful.

Yan Yu just looked at SYX. I mean, he always knew SYX was a ruthless girl who did everything with full marks and beyond, but did she have to be so tyrannical even in the act of getting a man?? It's a God of a race extinct for thousands years man! Moreover, the strongest War God Ashura.

Tang NaZhi just turns to SYX and gives her two thumbs up.

At first the animals thought that Xiu had tricked their cute, black belly loli. But now... Now they realized that, with SYX's personality, it was very possible a certain greedy thief was the one to trap the respected War God! So tyrannical!

These bunch of.animals are so hilarious.

14. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Xiao Feng and Suzaku? New character?

And oh my gad the fluff in that confession just got real yo. Master Xiu even confessed and made a vow. Then lets future wifey dominate him. Kyaaaah I cant wait till she grows up!!!:blobpats: I imagine them flirting all day when they finally get married. Ah... my heart cant take too much sugar ah..:blobupset:

Isn't Li Xiao Wei the guy who shared a room with Big Bro Nazhi and SYX in the pharmaceutical branch?

And oh my gosh!!!! Their doting is so much evident in this part. They actually had to reconsider if their black belly loli and they seriously have to describe her that XD that she was being taken advantage of. The pampering of this animals are top notch that makes me so jeeeelllyyyy!!!!~ :blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobpats::blobxd::blobxd: We can totally see who's tofu is going to get eaten in the future XD you beast hurry and take away your sis before she gets taken away!

15. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao Feng is Lan Feng Li, SYX's adopted little brother. He is an experiment, aka number Two, the most successful one after SYX with seven races in his body. He is a slaughter god, not even the animals and their contract beasts would dare provoke him easily. He doesn't hesitate to kill. He joins SYX when SYX saves saves a village (a place full of failed experiments meant to guard a lab.in a century) by kicking VERMILION bird into XF, who was ordered to.kill the villagers because they failed to stop intruders from entering the cement art, causing him to lose memories of the experiments but not his fighting skills. He and SYX were experimented using the same samples of the races so he called her sister at first sight because he could smell it. He is a massive sister con, cold and in different to anyone but SYX and will kill if anyone even so much as says a bad word of SYX. Ex: He tore a hole into the girl twin's shoulder (literally, he dropped the fistful of meat literally) at first meeting because she called SYX a slut.

Suzaku is the vermilion bird. I MTL him as SUzaku so habit.

XDDDD SYX tells him.she will bully if he continues with his flirting and honey words. He answers that he has.never allowed anyone to bully him, but it's her, he will allow it.

SCHOOL

Leiaia, Kittsune, Yukari_me and 2 others like this.
  16. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Xiao Wei is Tang Nazhi's half brother from.The same father. They meet at the competition for the territory and he is roped into the group is animals. He is an archer. He used to be a normal and talented genius, but then he's described to have been warped Black because of Qi Xia and the others.... XD

He has a god beast as well. It used to be his dead master's, a descendant of the Devils, but now it's formed a contract with Li Xiao Wei. I don't know what is its correct translation name, but I think it's Yamata no Orochi aka the eight headed snake. It's a very grumpy beast.

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    will the other young masters wake up their guardian beasts as well?....when will they found out that the mc has hers?

18. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    They find SYX has vermilion bird during the.competition when SYX makes her appearance dramatically on Suzaku flying over the entire stadium.

They woke them up. I don't know the exact time, but it's definitely before the competition for the territory because when they and SYX (who was stuck in the dimension inside a god shrine for near two months AKA the cementary lab arc) meet again and she reveals herself as the Vermilion Clan's master, they show themselves to also have a god beast. During dinner they dipped their fingers into their glass of water and rubbed their foreheads - their marks were covered with makeup.So, all five animals plus SYX have God beast.

19. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh lol so now we get to see a sis con. Im betting the interactions between SYX and him are pretty adorable. However, was a certain God jelly about their relationship? Im betting his gonna be my second favorite character aside from the main characters *^*

As for LXW does that mean he became part of the Phantom? So it's not the 4 animals anymore but 5 animals? Does he pamper or is protective of SYX as well? :blobxd::blobxd: and by the God Beast, do you mean the 4 mythological beast? So that means everyone already has their own beasts and has woken them up already?:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

Leiaia and Nokita like this.
  20. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    SYX is surrounded by moe beings. There's Vermilion Bird, this little baby Phoenix that imprints on VB, Xiao Feng, and a little baby dragon. So moe.

I like Xiao Feng a lot. One of the reasons I love this novel is the fact that the men aren't falling in love with SYX left and right and actually form sibling, friendship and even business relationships with SYX. Xiao Feng is very cute in front of SYX. When he first met her he cried and clung to her immediately, going "big sister Big sister".

Well, I say sis con, but he does not go "My sister is the cutest!" or exaggeratedly affectionate gestures. Xiao Feng is... quiet.

With others, he is cold, very cold. He doesn't care what people think, he has no morality, he has no concept of good and evil. The only thing he cares about is SYX, as I read now. With SYX, Xiao Feng is timid and shy, eager for any affection his sister gives him, and easily gets angered if people attack SYX, whether physically or verbally. "The only one in his eyes is SYX." And this is only to SYX. Make him face others, and his face goes right back to cold and detached, even hostile if you get too close; Tang Nazhi used to think Xiao Feng was pretty cruel until he saw how Xiao Feng treated those not of SYX'S territory and circle of friends, and realized Xiao Feng was being super polite to them already.

At the start I used to think it was a yandere in the making, but Xiao Feng is perfectly content to just stay by her side, and doesn't really brood or rampage when she interacts with others. As long as SYX is happy and safe, as long as his sister is okay, Xiao Feng is generally docile and adoesn'tattack.

Of course, if a stranger were to suddenly fly at him... There's this boy that he accidentally saved from a beast and the boy comes looking at him. The boy is eager and cheerful and flies at him with arms open but... Xiao Feng ruthlessly slaps him Down, ignores him, and his cold eyes warm as he looks at his big sis.

"Whatever Sister wants me to do, I will do." is Xiao Feng's motto. He will kill on SYX's word and feel nothing about the blood on his hands.

Likewise, SYX loves this little tail like her own brother. SYX has a protective streak that's endless. Her thoughts: It's impossible for people to make SYX apologize or make her make Xiao Feng apologize. Even if Xiao Feng were to one day accidentally kill someone, the only thing she would do would be completely erase the opposing forces so they won't have the slightest chance to get revenge on Xiao Feng.

The novel literally says SYX spoils Xiao Feng.

So far the only time I have seen Xiu eat vinegar is when some petty thief steals all of the clothes sans underwear from these two thieves from Silver Hand, and also steals the belts of the entire Silver Hand on stage.

Xiu knows SYX loves her family as family. Xiao Feng is her little brother and makes SYX happy. Xiu is 3000% neutral towards them all solely because for SYX. If not for SYX, Xiu wouldn't have even bothered. :v

I haven't read Xiao Feng's thoughts in regards to Xiu, but then again his thought process is simple- don't harm or insult SYX. And since SYX reacts well to Xiu's presence, he is pretty chill in regards to this guy that appeared outta no where.

The hows and why's don't matter to Xiao Feng, as long as SYX is happy and safe and his sister.

Xiu isn't jealous and Xiao Feng basically... ignores Xiu, like he does with everyone. ;v

Yes he becomes part of the Phantoms, but that's more because TNZ dragged him forcefully there. Before the competition LXW lived alone and repeatedly refused his father's offer to go to the clan, but this changes after the competition simply because TNZ is a sticky son of a bitch and everyone else is "Okay" to him. That's how four animals became five animals. :)

IMO, LXW is the most sane and normal and sensible dude in the Phantoms. So, he doesn't really pamper SYX because like the sane, normal, sensible dude he is, he absolutely remembers the beautiful girl in reality is a black belly, greedy, trolling son of a bitch that needs no Prince.

Still, he doesn't hesitate to jump up and surround Xiu with the others.

LXW doesn't pamper her but he gradually grows as protective of her like the others. Even then, their protectiveness is.... different? Because they're all fully aware SYX is a terrifying sonnuva girl that slaps faces cheerfully and terrifyingly.

And yes. The five animals all have mythological Beasts. The original four awoke theirs somewhere before the territory competition arc and just hid their forehead marks with make up, while LWX got his from his dead Master.

Forgive me, I haven't touched the translations in a long while and my brain has been branded with whatever meanings I remember.

Plus a pair of phoenixes that SYX meets later, there's in total eight god beasts in her circle.

xmilady, Snowwhitefox, Leiaia and 3 others like this.