Spoiler Someone know the "End" of Gotoubun no Hanayome?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by LegionUnderground, May 17, 2019.

1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,

i just saw the Anime Gotoubun no Hanayome and since i really love those cute and happy harem storys i really loved the anime. But one thing really bothered me... like in "how i met your mother" you know already that he will only marry one of the 5 girls... even if i hoped all the time that they may show 5 rings at the end or something like that... but i think that won't happen (and i'm crying my soul out because of that)...

Anyway, i heared that the Manga should finish soon so i wondered if someone is reading it and could tell me how the original story is developing :x i DON'T wanna know who i'll choose (because i would feel even worse for the other girls) i just wonder if its really an "single" ending or if i may be lucky and he only marry one of them first but has still some kind of relation with the others too etc. :x

Would be really really happy if someone could help me there, since i loved the anime but still feeling so "bad" about this "dark" ending for the other 4 girls...

(oh, and yes, i know that i am strange... sry, i just can't stand sad stuff of any kind :x )

2. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no "END" yet since the manga is still ongoing....

3. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as i said above:
    "Anyway, i heared that the Manga should finish soon so i wondered if someone is reading it and could tell me how the original story is developing"
    I am well aware that the Manga is still onging, but i thought there is already a clear line in which it will develop, but seem's i'm wrong :x

I just wanna have some "hope" that the end isn't as "lonly" for 4 our of the 5 as it seems :x

4. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    At the moment it's all just speculation.... but the girls are really going aggressive for MC.

What you can do now is.. go read the manga: https://mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome i recommend it.

the current fan translation status is up-to-date.

LegionUnderground likes this.
  5. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought about reading it, but i'll only read it if they end up together as 6 ^^ Since the anime will never show the actual end i'm more or less fine with the anime, but if i really would dive into the story more... na, i don't like ends where only part of the ppl get a happy end :x

but thanks for the answer :x