Recommendations Something like Solo Leveling and/or The Gamer

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Pietje1324, Jan 26, 2019.

1. peliviel

peliviel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean by the gamer as a game/system in the modern world then you can try
    Fishing in myriad heaven/world( i forget the exact name)
    I might be a fake cultivator
    Rebirth of godly prodigal
    I'm really a superstar
    I have a mansion in the apocalypse
    Devil cage
    Spare me, great lord
    A valiant life
    My extra ordinary achievement

But if you want like exact similarity with the gamer or solo leveling You can try

The world turn into a game after i woke up (a man suddenly got a power like a game system where he can level up fight against monster)

2. lizz123

lizz123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lizz123

lizz123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i log in alone

4. lizz123

lizz123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    magic emepror

5. lizz123

lizz123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reverse villan

6. lizz123

lizz123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the strongest god king

7. lizz123

lizz123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Beginning After the End

King Grey has unrivaled strength, wealth, and prestige in a world governed by martial ability. However, solitude lingers closely behind those with great power. Beneath the glamorous exterior of a powerful king lurks the shell of man, devoid of purpose and will.

Reincarnated into a new world filled with magic and monsters, the king has a second chance to relive his life. Correcting the mistakes of his past will not be his only challenge, however. Underneath the peace and prosperity of the new world is an undercurrent threatening to destroy everything he has worked for, questioning his role and reason for being born again.

Immortal Swordsman in The Reverse World

Chu Qing is a sword expert cultivator, who 300 years ago accidentally entered the fairy world. During those 300 he began his cultivation journey. At the time of reaching the realm of eternity, it was not expected that he would instead open the hall of time and space and return to earth at the age of 17 years. But when he saw the situation, it turns out it was not the earth he once lived in, but the world was reversed between the roles of women and men. How was his journey to find a way to return to the original world, and defeat and conquer the strong women in the world …

Reverse Villain

Jung-woo, who was reincarnated in the past and tried to conquer Murim, continued his conquest. Because of Shin-Ryong, who is left in a reincarnation cycle along with him, he fails to conquer Murim. In the end, even the fifth attempt fails and he is reincarnated into modern times. Reincarnating into the modern world changes Jung-woo's passion and dream. He seeks a battle with a powerful enemy, but he's too powerful for most. This is a story of a persistent relationship that has continued from lifetime to lifetime and how he breaks free from a monotonous goal.

The Descent of the Demonic Master

The first life. After a tragic accident losing his family and legs, he ends his own life. The second life. He earned fame as the Red Demonic Master in Zhongyuan, but was betrayed by the man he trusted the most. And now comes his third life. In his life back in the modern world, Gang Jinho decides to live a normal life... However, he was too used to the Zhongyuan life to become a normal person! 'I wanted to live peacefully. But you are the ones who started it. I hope you're prepared for this.' In front of the threats of his new life, can Gang Jinho shake off his impulses as the Red Demonic Master and obtain the 'normal life' he desires? The adaptation story of a legendary martial artist in the 21st century!

Cultivating to be Legendary

Qingyu Luo, a normal high school student, traveled to a nameless magic island due to an accident. It was said that hundred years ago, a legendary figure came to the island and successfully promoted to the demon realm. This legendary figure not only left behind a bunch of useful scrolls and treasures but also has four excellent disciples, who are still on the island protecting the treasures left behind...

I’m The Great Immortal

The previous life was a peerless genius in the world of immortality. He was killed by 3 celestial beings. He was accidentally reborn to his 20s by the book of heaven. All he wanted to do was to become an immortal and return to the immortal world, and he became the strongest man on the earth, turning his hands into clouds and covering his hands with rain, provoking anyone who defies him! He is the venerable one! The ruler of 3000 worlds! The guy who is 10 000 times better than Thanos! He is Taixuan Taizun! The Great Immortal!

The Supreme System

With a mysterious energy from a new system called CNNBBC, a common earth boy got a time travel and was reborn in an alien land, where he started his journey to grab the treasure, practice the most powerful martial arts and get to the peak of his life!

Magic Emperor

The Mc is a magic emperor and the strongest man alive, only to die and reincarnate into a boy with no cultivation.

Wan Gu Shen Wang

The past life died because of the imperial concubine, and he was born again in the high school era. It coincides with the recovery of the aura and the great changes in the world. When rejuvenating a teenager, he will follow the path of his journey, and he will protect his own friends. Loved ones. When he does not choose to stay, he will push him all the way.

The Gateway of Revolution

This world is both difficult and perilous
    The scoundrels have overstayed their welcome
    For the restoration of justice to this land
    I will eradicate all evil!

Return of Immortal Emperor

After being in Immortal World for 3000 years, our main character risk everything to return back to his family to atone for his mistakes.

Solo Leveling

10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as “Hunters”. However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I’m someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the “World’s Weakest”. Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!

Return From the World of Immortals

The fairy tales of the celestial world are flying in the soul, and the souls return to the original body on the earth. Tang Xiu was surprised to find that the celestial world had passed 10,000 years, and only one year passed on the earth.

Ranker Who Lives A Second Time

Yeon-woo had a twin brother who disappeared five years ago. One day, a pocket watch left by his brother returned to his possession. Inside, he found a hidden diary in which was recorded “By the time you hear this, I guess I will be already dead….”

Against the Gods

Mythical Abode Mountain, Cloud’s End Cliff, the most dangerous of Azure Cloud Continent’s four deadly areas. Cloud’s End Cliff’s base is known as the Grim Reaper’s Cemetery.

Over countless years, the number of people that have fallen off this cliff is too high to count. None of them, even three stronger than god masters, whose power could pierce the heavens, have been able to return alive. However, a boy that’s being chased by various people because he alone holds a priceless treasure jumps off the cliff, but instead of dying he wakes up in the body of a boy with the same name in another world!

This is the story of a boy wielding the Sky Poison Pearl, cultivating the strength to oppose heaven and earth, a lord overlooking the world!

Rebirth Of The Urban Mad Immortal

Swords and winds cover the sun and the moon, mastering the glory of Immortals. There are six billion people in the world, but I am arrogant. The Emperor of the Immortal World is reborn in the bustling city of lights and wines. Beautiful police, delicate stars, glamorous ladies, exotic princesses... From then on, a former urban loser, turned over completely, and embarked on a peerless road that would make the world feel horrified and provoke the beauty of the world. "The world laughs at me, the world laughs at me, you see, after the ages...

Urban Fairy King

Bai Li Yun Xiao – with a spiritual life in the continent Jiuxiao. After his death he was resurrected, however, he returned 300 years ago, returned to urban adolescence, changed his life, and climbed to the top of the world again. “Whether in heaven or on earth, only I can win”

I Have A Dragon In My Body

Introducing a generation of Celestial Masters and returning to high school, he was surprised to find that he had a dragon in his body... When you are still very weak and face bullying, will you fight desperately or obey? In the previous life, he obeyed, but in this life... The romantic emperor rushed across the city, turning his hands over the clouds, and there was only one mind in mind: I am the king, and where is he? !!

Heaven Defying Sword

To defeat his uncle who destroyed his family, the teenager Xuan Tian embarked on a martial arts training journey to hone his sword techniques. From a teenager who knew nothing to a Sword God of his generation, those he once saw as strong are now mere specks of dust to him. With one finger, I obliterate all; With my sword, I defy the heavens! And his path, leads him directly to the limitless heavens!

Skeleton Soldier

His only purpose was to protect his master. And yet he was powerless to protect her. But fate has more in store for him as he gets another chance to protect his master once more and change his destiny.

Gu Daoist Master

A story of a villain, Fang Yuan who was reborn 500 years into the past with the ChunQiu Cicada he painstakingly refined. With his profound wisdom, battle and life experiences, he seeks to overcome his foes with skill and wit! Ruthless and amoral, he has no need to hold back as he pursues his ultimate goals. In a world of cruelty where one cultivates using Gu - magical creatures of the world - Fang Yuan must rise up above all with his own power.
    --------------------------------
    Gu is a legendary venomous insect, often used in black magic practices. It can take on the form of several insects, usually snakes, crickets, worms etc.

Xianzun System In The City

Zhong Ma is an ordinary college student who is graduating but can't find a job. He unexpectedly learned that he was cheated by his girlfriend. He fell completely into the bottom of his life, and wanted to drink and drunk? !! I thought that my sad life would end like this, but was blessed by misfortunes, Zhong Ma gained an unlimited ability to upgrade the system, and started his open life! Perspective, teleportation, super fighting ... all at your fingertips! Since then, beautiful women gathered, no longer have to chase the goddess to be cheated, young man, counterattack!

Dungeon Reset

Once it starts up, the dungeon goes through a process called “Reset the Next User”. Why doesn’t this reset process apply to me ?!I am the only one left from that endless reset of this dungeon. With simple skills and an overwhelming weapon, Jung-down game starts inside the dungeon

Reborn 80000 Years

A generation of strong stars, Stardust, died at the hands of the villain and fell accidentally. When I woke up, I had been sleeping for 80,000 years. Things have changed. The four adopted sons have already become the strong men of the continent; a wild dog that has been saved has become the supreme demon king... that child, it is said 40,000 years ago, overcame common customs and became supreme! Observing the small sorrows of tens of thousands of years ago, one by one, Yang Chen feels that Yalishan is great! This is a little loaded.

Peerless Heavenly Emperor

Betrayed by his peers, the great God's fifth incarnation resulted in his ending up in the body of a piece of trash, located in a small corner of the Hundred Wars Kingdom. With his new life, he will rise up again! If a God stands in his way, he will slay the God!

The Rebirth of the Demon God

The demon leader Di Shi Tian was betrayed by his most trusted friend, and perished under the combined attack of the Five Sects. When the world thought they had vanquished the demons, Shi Tian is reborn as a student Mo Fan. Without his powers and abilities, and under the attack of the Five Sects, Di Shi Tian starts his journey of revenge.

The Strongest God King

This is an era full of Qi, it’s also a world that is populated with cultivators. The young Wu Fu rebirthed from reincarnation, just that when someone look into his eyes, they were eerily peaceful. This is a new path to the peak! All I need to do is to raise the sword and eliminate all the enemies of the last generation!

Legend Reboot

His goal is only one, the world champion!

Long Live The King

An ordinary student accidentally traveled into an other universe and became the king of a small kingdom. He had gotten a “Cheating Code” of life and was able to complete something extraordinary. This is the story about a king that was able to conquer continents and leave behind him an ultimate legend that will be recited between every generation to come.

Vengeance of the Heavenly Demon

Mu Tian Ran has been set up, his martial arts skills crippled at the hands of his own brother. Not only that, he's been rejected by his own family, who tortured him only to finally disown him and throw him out, all because he has the Bloodline of a Slave. At the lowest point of his life, a mysterious man arrives to mentor him and help him develop his own hidden talents. It turns out that his Bloodline, which was so repugnant to mankind, is actually a gift from the Heavens called the "Heavenly Demon Bloodline," making Mu Tian Ran an extremely rare child said to be favored by the gods themselves. As he grows stronger, Mu Tian Ran begins his journey to wreak vengeance on those who had shamed him in the past.

8. amity118

amity118 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also really like this series !!!