Recommendations Something similar to Reincarnation Lord is Extremely Hardcore

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Evalanche, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Evalanche

Evalanche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm actually really happy about this novel, Reincarnation~ Lord is Extremely Hardcore...

I really like when things are controlled in the palm of your hands and this story is indeed like this... I love how the protagonist maintains a different facade, which is a saint, that's opposite to what she enjoys doing. And she enjoys making dolls or mummies from real humans.....

I JUST LOVE IIIIITTTTT!!!!

you guysh who have so much time to waste have to help me, pls recommend me something similar to this novel...

It could be:
    A) a two-faced person, has a bit or totally twisted personality, psychotic(?)
    B) a person who has everything controlled, like she/he is watching a play go by and she/he knows how a person should react or counterattack in various situations

Can be a novel with female protagonist x male lead, or bl/yaoi.... no yuri(cause I just cant, im sorry)

ultimateReader and KizunaAi like this.
  2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Im asking too ~!!

Evalanche likes this.
  3. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evalanche likes this.
  4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this, Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. This was my first ever light novel...and I'll say, that's a pretty fine place to start!
    It's got everything you want, and all the characters are super crazy smart and fucked up except for the MC(who is smart but still got sense and morality), but he then turns into the most fucked up person of them all when he falls in love with the FL.
    It's got that Mirai Nikki vibe, with the mind games and stuff, but these two are completely different stories. Just the atmosphere feels a lot similar to me. It's completely translated too. The site seems to have taken it down, but you can find it in other places like aggregator sites.

Evalanche likes this.
  5. Evalanche

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Evalanche

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome, thanks!!