Question Soul land 2

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Faruk025, Apr 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about martial sprits of soul land 2? I am currently on chapter 50 of Soul land 2 and Mc have 2 martial spirits.Does that mean he can have 2 soul rings every time he goes to another "realm" like 10,20,30, Etc?
    In soul land people can take 1 soul ring for every step.does that mean he will have 1 more soul ring compare to others of smae rank?

Sorry my english is not good:(

2. Maegoll

Maegoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he can have a soul ring for each martial spirits. So 2 skills instead of 1 every realm if you don't count self-created skill and spirit bone.

3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Tang Jia Sn Shao ( author) yes.

I only read Douluo Dalu ( Soul Land) 1, but multiple spirits for protag always means such advantage.

About the only thing I don't get is how mooks keep up when the author showers the MC with special training, knowledge, resources and legacies again and again. It's why I dropped it.

Oh, you have 2 spirits, a build planned by the leading expert on Spirit beasts and rings, hidden weapons which are a tital unknown and even more effective, killer god aura, tempered body, 8 divine meridians,......

But ordinary Spirit Masters somehow can cause trouble for MC? Yeah, pull the other one.

4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much all soul lands series MC have two spirits (bloodline spirit include) and gain full rings for each spirits