LCD Spare Me, Great Lord!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, May 3, 2018.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is he planning to do about her next physical exam at school? It's quite possible that they'll require one as soon as she enters, but even if they don't, there'll definitely be a yearly one. If the government finds out that she's got S tier potential, they definitely won't leaver her alone. Best case scenario would be them flooding the two's home with security guards, but straight up kidnapping her or forcing them to move to a military compound are both much more likely.

Why does he want his friend's blood? And why is his friend so nonchalant about giving it? Does the MC think that he has a way to swap his sister's blood with his friend's so that the government thinks she only has B-tier potential? That's still pretty dangerous for her since she's got good relations with their neighbor.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Lu Shu decided to test it out first" I wonder if his test site will be Liu Li's house ;)

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I love that she knew the third and seventh highest mountains XD

I still think it's a bad idea for her to have a B tier aptitude. The organization will definitely pay attention to her now, and it's unlikely that that attention will be good for her when she can't actually train using their method. After all, they can feel the progress of people who train with their method, and B tier talents are never slow unless they're straight up not trying. There's also the problem of her relationship with her neighbor. Even more so if he winds up commenting on her F tier aptitude when talking to a heavenly king since it'll make it look like he's trying to hide his successor from them.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He's getting so many points from enrolling her in school ;)

I wonder how many more he'll get once she starts interacting with her classmates :blobowoevil_horns:

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a part of me that was expecting her to introduce herself in a domineering way. There's still a part of me that expects her to extract snacks out of everyone in the class. I'm just not sure if she'll do it with charm, violence or a mixture of the two. Regardless, I'm fully expecting some sort of incident on the first day.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    186: lol. He missed such an important loop hole in the "don't fight your classmates" order XD

You know, it's possible for someone to be born to immigrant parents and get a name from their parents' original culture. Having a foreign name doesn't guarantee that they're a spy.

C187: They do know he's a practitioner right? He doesn't have to pay them anything or even have her apologize. He could tell them all to go f' themselves and they couldn't really do anything to him or his sister. Or are they just taking him for a softie because he's trying to settle things peacefully?

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Everyone has their own hobby so violence it is!" lol. I think there might be a problem with his parenting here ;)

I think that school really needs to add a mandatory class on conflict resolution...before the kids bring about Armageddon.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically, the point of this chapter was for the author to rant about his xenophobic delusions. Gotcha.

That aside, he really should have introduced those two parents. Who knows, he might have even got a finders fee of some kind.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what they'll assume his objective was. Steal school records of the daoyun students maybe?

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. That laughter pill just keeps paying dividends. I wonder how many points the MC just got from that misunderstanding.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite as good as spirit sparrows, but beggars can't be choosers. I wonder if she'll get more soul slots when her second nebula dims.

Also curious why he didn't claim to have found the fruits in the previous remains. Did he just not think of it until it until recently? If that's the only problem, then he could just buy a few, wait until they're about to start disintegrating and then take them over to his neighbor. At that point, it'd be easy to say that he'd been saving them in case his sister got sick because they had a healing property, but since they were disintegrating, he figured it was better not to waste them and brought them over to see if they could help alleviate his teacher's condition to some extent. Then he'd just need to act surprised about how effective they were.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The communication problem seems to be mostly due to the physical limitations of the squirrel's body, so why not just teach it to read and write then give it a small phone?

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Are wolfberries supposed to cure baldness, or are they just something that are favored by the elderly?

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't the daoyuan classes include combat training? If they're actually planning to send people into life and death situations, then just talking about Taoist and Buddhist philosophies isn't going to help them at all. As they are right now, any martial artist with a decent amount of training would be able to slaughter any of them, as would anyone with a gun and a minimal amount of training.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mildly surprised that the MC didn't get any distress points from his teacher when his chi started raining.

I wonder how much longer he'll keep condensing chi for.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C209: Is it Little Fury or Little Furry? I was thinking it was the latter, but I noticed it was written as the former in last two chapters.

C210: I wonder if daoyuan students are allowed to go on vacation outside the country.

Also curious why he didn't tell them he outranked them. I'm sure that would have upset them quite a bit. Maybe he's just building up to it?

C211: If they're really that upset about it, then they should just take it as a life lesson and be sure to buy the bottom bunks in the future. The MC is an a**hole, but he wasn't actually in the wrong.

C212: What 100 dollars?

I wonder how the squrril is gripping the cup of noodles. I would expect the cup to be too big.

I hope he remembers to destroy the serial numbers.

That aside, do these university students not know that they can't get the next chapter of the cultivation method without contributions? There's not much point in rushing their training if they don't already have a way to get the next chapter.

C213: I wonder if he'll follow them himself or just send the squirrel. Either way, he should call his friend and make sure the prices haven't changed. There's a good chance that those stones are worth 300 thousand or more by now.

Also curious if he'll find anything he wants to buy while he's there. He still needs a good sword if I recall correctly.

"Are you crazy? How would I know which tribe you're from if you're not wearing any clothes?" lol. Are strip clubs illegal in China, or is she offering more than just a dance?

C214: It occurs to me that someone at the market might be able to hear his chi raining. If it's a legitimate market that is.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    How is he planning to collect the fruits to sell them? The land would already belong to someone, and that person would almost certainly notice the changes in their fruits and sell their land for ridiculous amounts of money long before the fruits were ready to be harvested. The new owners would then harvest the fruits for personal use long before he got a chance to steal them. There's also the problem of the HN deciding to stake the place out since they'd definitely be aware of him moving the energy around.

"members of the heavenly network were military personnel and their moral standards were much higher." You can practically feel the brainwashing. In reality, their moral standards would only be higher when they believed that they were being watched by people who cared about their moral standards and were capable of punishing them.

It'd be nice if the author would stop praising the dystopia he's created. It's like he doesn't even see the evil inherent in his system, in spite of the fact that his MC fully intends to rebel against it. Does the author not even see the contradiction here?

If he doesn't want her to be a greenhouse flower, then why won't he let her learn the sword from their neighbor?

lol. I knew she was going to tell him the time ;)

That aside, why would he draw attention to himself by putting notes like that on his car?

I'm starting to get the impression that I'm the only one reading this series...

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll keep returning here to sell his stones, or if he'll set up his own black market later. As long as there's enough garbage to hide in, it should be about the same level of risk regardless. Less in some ways since there wouldn't be a record of him going to the same town as the market at semi-regular intervals.

Also curious if he'll be able to find any buyers at this market that can actually afford what he's selling, and if him selling them there will enhance the market's reputation enough for people to start taking it seriously.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that sounds annoying. I'd totally lose interest if I had to go up to each stall, prove I was a practitioner, ask if they had any real items, and then wait for them to bring out something that probably wasn't even worth my time, or worse, be told that they didn't have anything in the first place. They should just have a restricted section of the market for practitioners only.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so he already got rid of the serial numbers. I'm glad the author didn't forget.

lol. I loved his opening tactic to sell his own stones ;)

I wonder why he's selling them to the stores rather than opening his own stall. Is he worried about attracting attention, or does he simply think it would take too long?

Also wondering if anyone will buy magical land just so that they can build a pet breeding facility on it. I'm honestly not sure if it would be a genius idea, or a total waste of time and money.

Also curious if magical food farms are profitable enough to justify not selling the land, and why magical food isn't more common since rural areas are more likely to be magical and farms are always located in rural areas.