Question Spearmaster and the black cat

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by EnuoFH, Sep 8, 2019.

1. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the author give shuya some character growth later on? I mean i don't mind perverted mcs but not like this since his horny thoughts happen too much and in moments that just make you lose focus or the feeling the situation gives, currently in the chap 52 but seems like there is 130+ chapters translated so i want to prepare

2. Ketheres

Ketheres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a lecherous man in the latest translated chapters, but I think the author toned it down a bit to focus more on the action and adventure part of the story. Well, it is a harem novel, and since he isn't the typical wimp he is going to stay as a lecher until the end.

3. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    he pretty much stays perverted
    (put it in a spoiler for people who clicked the thread not knowing it might contain something spoiler-ish)

4. ediav42

ediav42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot where I read to, but it was around where he got the water for the tree and was using his chains as a flying carpet in another country. But I believe he’ll continue being a “ladies man” unless someone comes along to travel with him and romantically be in a serious relationship (like that girl with magic eyes? I bet she’ll come back one day) and maybe be turned. But I put it on hold at that point to let it build up some more.