LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Rice1321

Rice1321 Daoist Curious Fall

Reading List:
    Link
    We have one a-hole dead...now it's time to clean up the rest of the house!!! KILL THEM ALL QIN LIE

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    Massacre them all Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

3. Flyingfrogslash

Flyingfrogslash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but wonder, was Tang Siqi born stupid, or did she have to work at it? Trying to distract people who are forging, working with FIRE, in the name of 'testing self control', what did she THINK was gonna happen? I'm surprised someone who forges for a living would be so stupid around live flames, even if Qin Lie did do it on purpose (sorta).

4. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is Tang Siqi a potential second waifu? Hmmmm

5. Blis

Blis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol..... Tang siqi is very funny. Looking forward to this crafting arc.

tocos10 likes this.
  6. Flyingfrogslash

Flyingfrogslash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda funny, but at the same time frustrating that everyone seems to think that Qin Lie has ulterior motives towards Tang Siqi when in reality what you see is what you get, that he simply doesn't give a damn about her.

swordman009 likes this.
  7. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR? its amusing, yet also annoying. they think he like her, and praise him for his ability, thinking he is a great obstacle. Even she thinks this now, but in reality he gives zero fucks about that girl. Honestly, im kinda hoping that when this all comes to a head, when some prick goes and challenges him over her, that he'll just beat the bastard down and tell everyone that he didnt even know the girl's existence before then. Now THAT would be a real slap to the face, huh? Them believing he's their biggest wall, but then finding out he doesn't even care about her at all. And if he tells them who he really likes? Even more priceless.

But it probably wont work out like that, sadly. Author just has to draw this out more, right? Needs to force the girl to like him. She's definitely going to go the tsundere route, then become ultra dere later on...

swordman009 and Flyingfrogslash like this.
  8. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    I just assumed he would eventually get all the pillars and have the same attitude towards her and everyone would realize he never gave a shit about her. And her feeling humiliated would unleash all the scheming and lovesick little puppies on him because arrogance and ego.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  9. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    im liking the first part.

Yeah, i agree that those fops may try to fuck with him though. Hm, but i dont think it'll be cause she sends them. Oh, and im not saying that this is what you meant, but i simply assumed you're thinking she will be feeling so humiliated that she will sick those puppies on him. I

10. Danis

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahaha fuck i know that shit wont get punished so easy ....................................................................

11. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    oh? looks like we're gonna get a meeting with that crazy yandere harem member. Wonder how that'll turn out. Girl tried to kill them last they met. Ah, our MC, he really has a habit of finding dragons and tigresses...

12. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    hah, damn,, this chapter....wow, everyone is thinking its so amazing and hard to understand. Those spirit diagrams that they think only some expert could understand and create, i want to see their faces when they discover that the one who made them was a guy not even past twenty! Some no-name disciple in their own sect! Qin Lei, i really hope, and also not, that he shows them what's up. On the plus side he'll show off his talent, on the bad side they might not want to let him go or even try forcing him to show them how to recreate the diagrams!

13. Danis

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahaha holy shit she buy that item from MC so fking cheap and resell it so fucking expensive what BITCH !!!

14. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, the author want to kill me by anger!! How come a sect master and that 3 idiotic guy think like that!!! Even if the sect dont specialize in assasination or spying, it let me down! At least there should be an expert to protect siqi!! And if theres a matter concering siqi and shaoyang, why would them not throughly investigate it!!! If, for example, shaoyang numerous assasination attempt found, shaoyang could at least be investigated by them okay?! They have eyes but couldnt see theyre naked themselves!!

Pretender likes this.
  15. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Hasn't it been confirmed that they already know Liang Shaoyang is a murderous tyrant, they just don't give a damn. As far as Tang Siqi is concerned I was disappointed she didn't try harder to kill him. It should be obvious that Liang Shaoyang still intends to kill her so it has become a situation of him or her.

What I find baffling is why they are protecting the one who had the lower attainment with the pillars. I thought Tang Siqi had reacted with two and Liang Shaoyang only did with one?

Pretender likes this.
  16. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh
    Yes, shaoyang indeed only have one stone (stele) comprehended.
    Now looking at your post again though, it seems that the author is trying to somehow make siqi like an ignorant brat, and then have shaoyangs influence power up so theres more tension with qin lie.. But this only make the elders looked incompetent because they indeed didnt look into it and pretend that shaoyang backgrounds home is peaceful.
    Siqi looked more pitiable in my case, now she lost favour in the elders eyes.
    So should I use past or present tenses?

17. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on how you meant to say it.

The last sentence though should almost definitely be present tense. Unless you no longer feel she is pitiable for whatever reason.

Is this something you think the author has already done or something you think the author is in the process of doing or something he will do in the future. I could probably write what you have said in all three ways but as to the proper way ... let's just say grammar isn't my strongest suit. If I were to rewrite what you said I would probably go

That may be a part of the reason the author has done it. On the whole Spirit Realm is a fairly solidly constructed novel from my point of view but the character of Tang Siqi thus far hasn't been all that like-able, so even though it's a bit of a misstep on that front as it starts Spirit Realm down a very cliche road, it does have the effect of softening the readers towards her character. Just in case the author has plans to make her a harem member/love interest/normal companion. It balances out her earlier arrogance and delusions.

18. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Armament sect is seriously stupid, temperament changes but aptitud doesnt? That would be true if the guy was 10 years old and under, but this is an adult with an education filled with cruelty, that would kill for jeolousy, kill cause of dislike, humiliate anyone in his way, and not only do they not chastise him to "change his temperament" but they bloody give him more power!

I seriously question how such stupid organization could survive for so long!

Pretender likes this.
  19. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing they are taking into acount is his aptitude as a leader, (cruelty) siqi has none, the guy in their eyes, has more, also, the guys been a little while in the sect and already did something(stone stele) that takes others years, even siqi did only 2 after more than 10 years trying, she grew up in the sect.

20. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Yeah, because everyone wants a cruel leader. I mean I'm dying to line up to get humiliated, dominated, and possibly killed. Yep, totally the stuff of fuckin' dreams that. Anyone with any degree of intelligence could take a look around the sect and see that more people in the sect are in favor of Siqi. Decisiveness I can see being a quality you'd want in a leader, but as far as I am concerned Tang Siqi has enough of that. If it weren't for people stopping her she would have attacked Shaoyang.

I just don't understand how damn retarded they have to be to think that they can bend an adolescent/adult to be loyal to the sect when not only could they not teach Siqi, one of their own, how to be a leader but they can't even reason out who attacked her. I mean letting him get away with humiliating someone right off the bat is making the exact same mistake they think they've made with Siqi, but do they learn ... no they bend over backwards to kiss Shaoyangs ass and shove their heads so far up it you can't even see their feet. This goes beyond the level of retard and makes me question how these fucktards lived long enough to become elders in a sect.

Add on to that that if they bothered looking into it at all and they would know that there was an assassination attempt on her. But ... no, instead of investigating that they're giving Liang Shaoyang a fucking rimjob. I mean I wouldn't refine shit for a sect signing my death warrant by protecting the asshole that tried to assassinate me, but in their eyes she's being what a selfish little bitch? Fuck them.

Pretender, Xian Ni and Drake98 like this.