LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    the tang girl, the song girl and the purple hair you mean? yeah of course, they're the main wives. Im talking about concubines tho. But well now that i think of it yeah, i doubt he's gonna be allowed to sow his seeds too much. I mean he is the Perfect Blood after all. While any child of his wont be a perfect blood like him, most likely, due to dilution, they'd still be pretty powerful. I dont expect very many children at the very least.

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Perfect Blood is simply God race + Human blood. Interracial marriage wasn't a thing back then which is probably why no one found out.

If that is the case though, then Qin Lie's harem will be the strongest human faction in Spirit Realm.

3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no; look at the Lunar Temple and the Moon Race......thats another Race + Human = "Perfect Blood" only reason the QL's blood is "perfect" now was its God Race + Human + drop of purified Beast Blood

4. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    probably. Cuz think about it, the god race is the most powerful race known in the universe but like all other powerful races they dont reproduce all that often. (They are long lived, most likely, but also dont sire many offspring. Maybe they and the other races' bloodlines dont mix well, perhaps birth problems pop up or something and maybe this happens among the other races as well since i dont see it mentioned that two non-human races often breed with each other. Speculation, yes, but still.)

Then you have the humans who are the weakest of the races, but the fastest to reproduce. Not only that but its also shown that they are, as they always are in similar stories, very adaptable. They take in the atributes of other races very well. So obviously the strongest bloodline is one with the most power behind it with the best ability to produce offspring.

But then you gotta know that someone with the perfect blood would be the only one among their family to hold the perfect blood. Unless they mate with other perfect bloods, as soon as they mate with other races that child wont be a perfect blood anymore. Hm, actually would the mating or two perfect bloods produce a perfect blood as well? Maybe, but a watered down version i would think.

Man i can def see QL just having a whole buncha kids and like twenty years later just strolling into central world with his family and taking everything other.

wait why would the purified beast blood matter?

also i cant consider that perfect blood in the way the god race thinks of it. There isnt anything special about another race plus human race child. That kid wont be as strong as a pureblood foreign race clansman.

It only seems amazing because of how they were used by the humans to acquire the stronger constitutions of the foreign races.

to me its more like this: Foreign race + human race = stronger human child

Why is it just stronger but not perfect? Because neither of those racea are the strongest.

Even if that child has the bloodline like this: Two of the most powerful foreign races + humans race; flowing in him, not all of the abilities of the two races would manifest. They might not even have the best combo dynamic. Maybe one will oppress the other, or the abilities end up diluting to a shadow of their former selves.

The only way to have the best outcome is to use as few bloodlines as possible. So you have to have THE most powerful bloodline + human race to produce a "perfect blood". This is so no abilities are diluted, at least not overmuch, and you still have the child able to impregnate and spread the strongest bloodline to many different women, increasing the god races numbers.

And yeah that third generation wont be as strong as the pureblood would be but still. At least the perfect blood holder would be nearly as strong. In fact the gap would be negligible with the right cultivation techniques.(maybe the perfect bloods would have potential to be even stronger than the pureblood god race too since humans have more adaptable bodies and whatnot. QL as an examaple due to being able to hold so many different energies inside him) Just need to have enough perfect bloods around. Cuz i mean the third gen would have the god bloodline and be as powerful as some of the strongest races' children but they'd just be second rate compared to a real god race dude and we cant have that now can we? The goal is to increase the god race population, not make a hole bunch of grunts.

5. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    They are like brothers in one body... only the other one died for the other one.

6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting twist. But why did his body revert to a child again? I guess because he was like reborn with the other soul maybe.

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  7. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m at chapter 600 and I’m wondering if every second character will keep betraying the MC and every faction leaders will keep being complete assholes, is that going to stop anytime soon?

Also will any major character or friend of the MC die or will his Ling Family friends be the only ones?

8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Mostly (Terminator Sect is quite friendly, Sword Mountain is so-so. Rule seems to be for every 3 to 5 shit faction there's one that'll be an ally.) No.

Hmm...I can't recall if there's any since there's no arc that doesn't have deaths. But the harem candidates are alive. Gao Yu too. (and they're still friends)
    And Gao Yu is disliked by the barbarians so he and the white barbarian (that he ends up marrying) is helped by Qin Lie go to Nether Continent)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  9. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to 917 but the mc went from passably likeable to just another young master. Seriously one of those imperishable realms need to slap his soul out of his body. Also he is so tight lipped about even the most trivial things, he'll even keep his allies in the dark cause he can't be bothered to tell them something that not knowing might harm or get them killed but knowing will almost completely eliminate the problem. This also creates constant misunderstandings for no good reason other than Qin Lie doesn't truly value any of his allies until they are needed for a plot advancement.

LordCorwin and Aoenstar like this.
  10. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh...you should go on and continue reading. He's more trusted among the bunch and the only secrets he hasn't told now is his "acquired" bloodlines, the Soul Suppressing Orb, and most about his "death".

Everyone knows that he's of the God Race that I'm starting to wonder why no one has come to do a serious attempt to kill him yet.

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    That woman that killed his first incarnation will come into play again, for sure.

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else a little down on Qin Lie since he basically cheated on his main 3 lovers (the big three)? I know having more than one lover can be considered cheating but those 3 seemed solid. I found it out of character though there was the excuse that there were negative emotions from the souls of the abyss monsters he absorbed.

13. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone say that their soul altars are like their second life.. but so many of them wishily washily. Shows and use their altar to attack others with that..

That's like using your p*nis as a weapon in a sword fight..

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Shield Loyalist and Aoenstar like this.
  14. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well they bought Penis Mightier

15. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven’t read today’s chapters but maybe the all out war will start soon. I though the MC would be higher than 1st level soul altar but he has so many trump cards, it isn’t funny.

17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yohoho. The Three Emperors are starting to come back!

Though I wish it was the Thunder Emperor so that he could teach both Qin Lie and Forefather Terminator.

18. slayer6950

slayer6950 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the past couple of chapters could have been avoided if he just showed up and closed the black hole immediately, like he was planning to, instead of joining the crowd as a spectator for no apparent reason.

19. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with what you said, though it's hard to say which decision is better cause we don't know how long will it take Qin Lie to close the hole.

20. slayer6950

slayer6950 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the latest chapter, not long at all and he could have done it immediately, and apparently without even being in that area.