LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, the old ploy in order to introduce a new plot device.

2. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i started reading this somewhat recently and it feels so weird how the story feels like it is teaching the exact morals of most chinese novels. it has a huge lean towards genuine friendship being an actual weakness and not just something the bad guys say. many of the people who are enemies of the mc are not evil even if they are opposing him. and some of the MC's allies are objectively evil. I am at chapter 633 and I really like the character of Jiang Zhuzhue. he is clearly antagonistic to the MC and his people, and he MC keeps getting told that what that guy did was evil, but the second he explains himself, none of his actions changed, but in context they didn't seem evil in relation to what literally everyone else in the world is doing. and even though everyone hates his guts, Jiang clearly still cares for every single one of his family members dearly even if he has abandoned his morality, he does nothing beyond what is absolutely necessary to his goal. never goes overboard or is cruel.

3. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of stuff will be cleared out in the later chapters, that the evil judgment towards a certain set of people are absolutely subjective. In fact, there's little to no absolute good in this novel.

So far the most close to real evil I've read in this novel are those man-eating race who appeared near the lands of Terminator Sect and the Soul Race.

4. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not even the man eating race did what thy did to survive, and soul race is no worse than any other races. well its been along time since i read this novel but i remember their being no true villain only antagonist.

5. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    So...some levels sank and became Purgatories because they leading Devils ate the Abyss Master? What a f*cking creepy place.