Spoiler Spoil me senpai~~ (Desolate Era)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by awesomedude2215, Jun 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. awesomedude2215

awesomedude2215 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So some guys unintentionally mentioned tragedy happening to yu wei and DIDNT FUCKING SAY WHAT WAS THAT HAPPENED. This happens later on, around volume 18? Just wanna know what happens to her. If you ppl would be so kind as to tell me Id appreciate it.
    Edit.:so there was another thread asking the same but nobody said anything. I want to know what happens to yu wei, like if she dies then how? If something else happens then what?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    BlackKnightGodzilla likes this.
  2. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried to talk about what happens to Yu Wei but its really spoilerish so i wouldn't offer to read it EDIT: Read the one post below for almost no spoilers and details. just list of what happens to Yu Wei
    She commits suicide after sabotaging Ji Ning sides trump card , but she doesn't get to reincarnate because bad guy has her soul and tries to force Ji Ning join him or he will torture his wife in 9 hells (or w/e number of them there was) but ji ning refuses to betray everyone he knows just for his wife but feels really depressed so looks for ways to save her , at one point of story bad guy gives offer to ji ning to do risky thing to get something for him (in countless years only one person managed to do that and return alive but he never talks about it or gives any info to help others) and if he succeeds he will get Yu Wei actually Ji Ning succeeds returns just to hear "i was hoping for you to die i dont need that thing" ji nings angry that guy thinks that Ji ning is just "cultivation level" so he wont effect his plans too much but he does and at critical moment he says for ji ning to stop or he will shatter Yu Weis true spirit. Ji Ning Doesnt stop and yu weis true spirit gets shattered

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  3. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    She kills herself so that she doesn't hurt MC
    MC sad, but her soul is still "intact"
    MC chooses not to save her and her soul gets shattered, "can't be revived."
    He swears to get his revenge, cries, levels up, change the whole war.
    -yadayadayada-
    she gets revived.
    The story ends.