Recommendations Spoiled Young Master

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sythcake, May 20, 2017.

1. sythcake

sythcake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a protagonist that is like one of those commonly shown xianxia villains that have a great background that they can use to solve any problem, a genius talent that they'll try to flaunt at every opportunity and a generally rotten personality.

Basically a spoiled young master just like the title says.. but not spoiled in the way that they become naive and lack common sense regarding life outside their sheltered surroundings but in a way that they are fully aware of their situation and act accordingly smug and arrogant for being above the common plebs..)

Closest I found so far is Radiant Era

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Histories strongest senior brother.
    Mcs background is as one of an op sect strongest figures son

awake1122 likes this.
  3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    Long Live Summon

5. zarvi

zarvi Ojisan

Reading List:
    Link
  6. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess (Jun) Mo Xie from Otherworldly Evil Monarch would count?

The original Mo Xie that dies, and is replaced by Mo Xie from earth, was genuinely a "young master". The "Evil Monarch" use this identity as a cover and take advantage of it to make outrageous acts without (or little) backlash precisely because of his already established reputation and backing.

akki, elRouge, MangoGuy and 1 other person like this.
  8. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
  9. sythcake

Reading List:
    Link
    HSSB fits pretty close but in the end the mc just likes acting cool and is actually a good guy.. Also the amount of trouble that the author throws in MC's way is seriously frustrating.. I mean, it's like the MC can't even go take a crap without meeting some loose cultivator with a level over 9000,that is out to get revenge on his father or some ancestor level character of an enemy sect.. Which kinda ruins the whole purpose of being a spoiled young master :p

Don't know about about The Silly Alchemist since I stopped reading at around the tike he regains his memories because the translated chapters ended.. would be nice if you could tell a bit more about the protagonist's personality after his recover

As for Discple died yet again.. Don't read stories with female protagonist since I can't really relate to them being a guy and all)

10. sythcake

Reading List:
    Link
    His background brings more trouble then benefits with the amount of enemies that the Jun family has accumulated over the years and now it's up the mc to save the family.. Meanwhile I'm looking for stories where the protagonist uses his background to solve his problems and doesn't have to be anxious to save the family while just barely having the strength of a lv1 villager..)

11. nos4r2

nos4r2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think long live summon fit at all i remember he never use his family to solve problem even once he alway go kill people that piss him off with bruteforce always even when he try to court women he never mention his family or background not even once i think this guy hide his identity alot actually

he even stronger then all of his family combine so no point of rely on those useless people

12. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Breakers absolutely doesn't fit. Shutra has no background to make use of, and he is in no way spoiled. He starts off quite literally alone. Also, he neither flaunts his talent, abuses his status, nor has a rotten personality. Also, I don't know why you would hear antagonist and think Shutra. The setting is based on his selfless desire to save all his siblings from dying. The Breakers is a terrible recommendation.

13. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the closest character ever to your request, but in Emperor Domination the mc is pretty much an arrogant bastard (even though he deserve it)

14. sythcake

Reading List:
    Link
    His background isn't any good and even when he was still weak and his family could be useful, he was treated as a good for nothing.. so no spoiled young master there..
    Thou I like the mc.. in the family he's treated as a good for nothing and so doesn't recieve any spoiled young master advantages which doesn't fit the request)
    Same as above.. and the mc is naive and a good guy which is no spoiled young master attitude)

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  15. sythcake

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he doesn't exactly fits the request but still.. All Hail Young Noble!!)

16. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with your search, I made a similar thread a long time ago but nothing turned up

Deleted member 89812 likes this.
  17. Sheenius

Sheenius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess silly alchemist is the only one with a protagonist which does what he wants and gets a free pass for everything due his family.
    Number one under heaven(rrl) is similar. He has the strongest backround, nobody would ever offend him if he says his name, but he is already so strong he doesnt need it...

18. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    OEM & RITF would count, both of the MCs belong to a military family of sorts, and the male patriarchs of the clans are both famous as commanders, so a lot of the military has respect for the MCs, and well, if someone tries to do anything to the MCs, the patriarchs (in one case a grandfather, and in the other a father) would happily slaughter thousands of people who might've had a hand in it.

They don't necessarily act spoiled all that often, but when they use the family influence, they do it with a bang.

Astaroth likes this.
  19. sythcake

Reading List:
    Link
    One can always hope.. and there are always new translations starting daily so maybe one day..)

20. sythcake

Reading List:
    Link
    What is RITF? :eek: