Spoiler spoiler request for:Perfect Fiancé

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    i found this latest series on NU~
    spoil this spoiled child~
    link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/perfect-fiance/

summary:
    Perfect Fiancé code:

Spoil his fiancé
    Unconditionally spoil his fiancé
    Unconditionally spoil his fiancé in the presence of everyone.
    This is Lu Xi’s purpose.

Su Jin: QAQ, why are you following me…..I’m supposed to be the spicy former fiancé that you abandon!

Lu Xi: I have been waiting for the moment when you finally open your eyes

2. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want spoilers too~~~ QnQ

3. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    QwQ poor us~

4. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading this and ml seems to have fallen in love at first sight.The girls goes back to University to study and he follows her back there as guest teacher.He takes her to movie,gifts her dress and braclet.And he says let me pursue you.lol

5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Sounds like a sweet, non-creepy Stalker! Me likes this :blobokhand::blobnosebleed::aww:

6. lieutenant_dan

lieutenant_dan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    59 chapters completed? Let's see if I could finish this tonight.

wintervolf and tweexar like this.
  7. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well. Since I started the MTL I can tell a few things about the ML (not necessarily in a sequence)
    - He says he fell for MC on first sight
    - His eyes and behavior seem warm and nice, but his eyes show that he is indifferent/ cold
    - He lives opposite them and his window faces hers. So he msgs - It's late, go to sleep. And MC asks him (she knows he is a neighbour but not that he is right opposite) - how do you know? ML just smiles, looks at the lights in her room and sends a single message - Good night.
    - MC knows guqin, but not piano unlike the host whose body she has replaced. So in the university entrance day (or something. MTL?) She plays the guqin. The traditional dress is sent by ML who says the dress is the only one in the world. And MC looks so pretty in it that no one noticed the song she is playing but her fiery beauty
    - the day he introduces himself as the assistant professor, he keeps looking and smiling at MC
    - MC is stopped on the way by her senior who is supposed to have a crush on the host, and ML sees it from the admin office. The director asks him "What's happened?" ML just reverts back to normal
    - ML keeps thinking how cute MC is. He tells her that she is like a rose (he gives her boquets of roses) coz she has the warm, fiery beauty. Internally he thinks - the rose makes one forget about the thorns which hides a dark heart with walls that don't allow anyone inside.
    - ML knows her personal choices in food. Not what the original host likes, but what she likes just by eating with her twice.
    - He takes her to a movie directed/ produced by him. ML is more famous as a movie actor than as a director even though his directed movies are all box office hits.

8. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is .... for the lack of words let me say cheesy. he is unoriginal and a bit pushy. but I really like the MC she started as a grounded person, who knows her place in the family and have her future all planned out for herself. she is writing web novels and also attending medical school. she was a doctor before so she doesn't want to follow the same path, she believes since she is rich now she can pursue her hobbies and travel around the world. she is the most real person in the novel, everything around her gives the feeling of badly written novel and that makes this novel so unique. basically she is a real person in a badly written novel and you observe her slowly being one of them.

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    As it says from the synopsis, ML really did fell in love with MC on first sight. Reason being--- because of her soul (literally).
    ML actually knew MC from her previous life. He was one of her patients. Due to the scheming of his younger brother, he ended up being wasted and was removed from being the heir of his family. In the hospital, he was disgusted with the pitiful look people gave him whenever they came to see him. That was-- until he met MC. Unlike the others, MC looked at him with clear eyes without a trace of pity. After getting to know her, he requested for her to be his primary doctor. They spent their days together like close friends, and eventually one day, she ended up getting drunk. He knows she normally doesn't drink, but then he found out it was because someone who was like a brother to her from the orphanage she grew up in, died from illness. ML then suggested for her to take a break and to go back home, so she complied. Little did they know, an airplane accident would occur. After her disappearance, ML was heartbroken and realized his feelings for her. He spent years and resources trying to find her body, but in the end, was unable to.

Eventually, he then gained a system. The system was called small seven (Xiao Qi). According to ML, he lived over thousands of lives (that didn't involved love), and had to gain over 1 billion points in order to revive MC. In the last world he was assigned to (the novel world where he and MC are currently in), he would've never imagined that he'd encountered MC's soul again. As a result of this, he told small seven he no longer desired to have his wish granted of going back to his world fully cured and having MC revived again. Instead, he wished to stay in this world until the very end to be with MC. if he had left after completing his task, the world would of collapsed.

We also get a glimpse of how MC thought of past!ML from her previous life, but unlike him, she had no idea ML was actually him. MC had this feeling that past!ML liked her, but because he never said anything nor looked like he would, she never mentioned it. Because of their relationship, it actually inspired her to write a story called "Sunflower". The story was about a couple failing to be together in the end. When the male lead proposed to the female lead, she declined his proposal. The more he persisted on being with her, the more she closed her heart. Even though his actions did move her, in the end, what she felt for him wasn't love. Therefore, she couldn't be with him. Basically, this story based on her and past!ML.
    As a pair of men and women sat on a double rocking chair in the courtyard, MC leaned on ML's shoulder and whispered to him to not be sad. She expected that this day would come. With being with him for so many years, she's content. After coming to this world at the age of 22, she had been entangled with him for the rest of her life. For the entire period of 86 years, she was accompanied by this sentence. ML smiled and used his arm to take the shoulder of the person around him. MC sighs and says how she regrets being unable to have a child with him. ML comments how it's his fault. During the pre-martial examination, the doctor told them that his sperm survival rate is very low, making it difficult for MC to become pregnant. After so many years, they were never able to have children.

ML then recalled a conversation he had with small seven. It turns out he took a dan to make it so that he couldn't have children. How could two souls from the real world possible conceive a heir in a world that's real and imaginary? Instead of getting her into impossible hopes and despair, it's better to sever the possibility from the beginning. She'd be more at ease if he took matters into his own hands.

Hugging MC close to him, he tells her that things are just fine with only him and her. MC smiled and agreed. Putting her hair behind her ear, she stared at the cat by her feet. She tells him to take care of Alan, but also take care of himself, she continues telling him where what clothes were, to water the flowers his students sent, where the secret key to the wine in the drawers were, and because he's still in good health, if he isn't doing anything, walk their cat.. Eventually, her voice drifted into the wind. ML gradually embraced the person who no longer spoke into his arms, lowered his head, then kissed her between her eyebrows tenderly. The time gradually became stagnated. From the distant edge of the unknown world, it slowly started to decay. The man slightly hooked his lips. With some effort, he lifted his arm and tightly grasp the person in his bosom. Nesting his chin onto her shoulder, he closed his eyes with a peace of mind.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  10. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    W-why is there a s-sad e-end??? :blobcry:

BTW thanks @vsukio for spoilers ~

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    Fictionaddiction and vsukio like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because he knew the world was gonna collapse afterwards. :blobcry:

12. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww... Atleast they lived happily till old age! It's nice to see a book with a normal lifespan rather than immortality....

13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    But I prefer immortality than normal age since they can spend their life together forever ~ (´△`)

14. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol:blobrofl: so she turns cheesy too ?

Poor_Hero and elparis like this.
  15. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually read the spoilers first before trying the novel but this ending has totally gotten me hooked already! SO SADDDDD

vsukio likes this.
  16. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, from a 'happy life' perspective, definitely yes! But the thing is, the ML despite having a system that could take him to various worlds, help him regain his waste body in the original world and take revenge on his scheming relatives who destroyed his life, he still decided to die with the MC coz he knew that this MC is the one he loved and would rather die with her than hop to different worlds. We usually see tranigration stories where the MCs do not know that the ML would also follow them (or rather they know that the ML won't follow them) and yet continue to hop the worlds thinking - I won't forget my love. But this ML actually showcases a realistic probability that once u fall in love, everything else including your own life is forfeit for that one person and you are happy with it.

So this ending is actually for me the true happy ending <3

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3::X3:the title is perfect... it is really perfect fiance with how ML doted to MC...

18. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya....:oops:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  19. Milktea33

Milktea33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no!!!! That ending is too sad, yet somehow satisfying. I had no idea the story was that going to be that deep when I first read the story. ML had to work so hard to finally meet MC, so he was blessed to finally share a lifetime with her.

Thanks for the spoilers!

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    stumblmer, Poor_Hero and vsukio like this.
  20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask...
    how about the sister. Is she actually nice or not to MC?