Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding of the MTL, there isn't any steamy scenes yet. The most recent chapter seems to be building up to that... "For the first time gave her too much damage, the second too hasty eager, this time, he wanted to give her the best experience." :oops:

alexfilia likes this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    awww he is going to make it romantic <3:X3::oops:

3. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg is handsome!

4. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. He took NX to a bamboo forest in C city (not 100% b/c I don't MTL chapters often). Before he went to get NX, he told LJL to watch XB and he'll be back in the morning. LJL thinks he won't be back for a day or two. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  5. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh....
    because of them...
    I'm also full of dog food in the mouth!!!

The last updates were too much! A direct way to crush my own maiden ah....

Edit: Dear Esteemed Author is deliberate! Absolutely!
    Cut it just when they will roll in the sheets...

Lazy hypocrite, Aiki and alexfilia like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    First two chapters :
    Starry Night has finished, Spirit had played a very beautiful battle. In the backstage make up room, JM was cursing at NX and saying how they're friendship has come to an end. NX was sitting in front of the dresser while taking off her earnings. She looks meaningful towards JM, she tells him that she let him take the female list but he didn't want it! Looking at JM's facial features, it looked very exquisite and perfect. If they put make up on him and made dress up like a woman... JM almost blew up and curses at NX again while claiming that this young master will fight you! NX sighs with an obviously regrettable expression. They suddenly hear someone knock on the door. NX tells them to come in while subconsciously looking towards the door.

She saw a man in a black suit while holding a bouquet of special looking flowers in his hands. The flowers were pink and white, it looked like it can only only be grown in at the Geneva Botanical Gardens. The quantity of it is very rare. LMY congratulates NX while handing the bouquet to her. NX stands up and tells Mr.Li thank you. LMY tells her about how he was with the R country ambassador, he had no intention to watch the live broadcast, he had just learned about her important event tonight so he took the liberty to come and hopes that he didn't disturb her. NX smiles and tells him of course not, he is too polite! She thanks him for the flowers. The flower gave off a special fragrance that was somewhat similar to acacia and pears. LMY explains to her that this is the R country's Star Magnolia.

At the same time, JM looks at the strange man, his golden hair was like a lion, his eyes was full of vigilance. NX introduces JM as her predecessor from their company. LMY takes out his hand to introduces himself. He tells JM that he has heard of his name before, he is very famous in china, his cousin is also his fan. JM thinks how this person can actually speak. He shook LMY's hand. LMY didn't stay too long, after a exchange of a few words, he left. After seeing him gone, JM immediately asks NX who is that person? NX casually answers him that he is her aunt's friends son, he's a diplomat. She asks him what's wrong?

JM mutters how it's nothing, it's just weird. He is not interested in her? NX tells him that he goes around the world, where has he not seen beautiful women? NX cheerfully sends LTX the news. JM still felt strange. The way LMY looks at NX looks normal, but because it was too normal, it made him feel like it wasn't normal. He was about to continue asking NX to clarify but then he sees NX writing a text to LTX telling him how in a lifetime, our name, will always, always be together! Damn it! Forget it! He had been abused like a dog. He thinks how LTX is in her heart and soul, even if there is another person eyeing her body, it's estimated that she doesn't even know!

Back at Deer town, LTX looks at his phone text. His expression looked very gentle. A moment later, he stood up and went downstairs. Seeing LTX come downstairs again, LJL who was holding orange juice in his hand crooked, poured it onto his pants. His eyeballs almost started out. Handsome! LTX was wearing a suit that NX had bought him. It was a chic style with bright colors. LJL excitedly asks why LTX was dressed like this. LTX tells LJL to look after little treasure, he'll be back tomorrow morning. LJL looked tearful and bit his finger. He asks if he's going on a date with sister-in-law. LTX directly admits that he does. LJL imagines that his sad life really has began!

LJL asks him where is he going, how long will it be, when will he be back, will he still love him? LJL looks at his loving brother, he tells him that there are sweet and sour ribs in the fridge. His ribs!!!! He knows that his brother's cooking is getting better and better, it may soon exceeded sister-in-law! His brother really still loves him! The sweet and sour pork ribs had appeased him. LJL suddenly became cheerful again. He tells LTX he'll be home with XB, he can go! Have fun! If he comes home late, it doesn't matter! He feels with LTX's abilities, he definitely not come back tomorrow morning.

At the backstage, NX changes into a pink delicate cute dress. She tells her nephew to go! His aunt has an appointment tonight! JM grunts while commenting who wants to be with her? They said their goodbyes. Looking at NX's back leaving, JM hangs his head while looking like a lonely large dog. He's so handsome... can't she see it? Love is never fair. NX exclaims how handsome LTX was. Seeing LTX at the drivers seat, NX rushes over. He gives NX a gentle kiss on her forehead, his eyes filled with warmth. He tells her the place may be a bit far, she should go to sleep, he'll wake her. NX asks where in the end he's taking her? LTX didn't answer and lightly coughs. He looks somewhat unnatural. Seeing LTX show such a expression, NX can't help but to be more curious.

I'm missing some details due to not knowing how to word them so fill free to add anything!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  7. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    I could be wrong but I think it didn't say LTX's cooking exceeded NX's cooking, but instead is getting close to NX's cooking level.

Having said that, LOL @ LJL, he's completely become a housewife. Poor Poor LJL, going to be taking even more abuse than before...

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    btw did JMY get the woman's rankings?

9. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    LTX and NX really abuse the dogs without meaning to haha

kieselguhr, ravenjaz, akimisa and 2 others like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I used systranet for that part. Although the wording was weird, it showed : "Must know that his family protects the wife crazy evil spirit blood brother's cook now to be getting better and better, quickly has exceeded the sister-in-law!"
    Nope. He refused to dress as a woman.

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  11. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, that part's chinese is "都已经快超越嫂子了". Google translate offers two translations (if you click the english translation it gives a dropdown with an alternative translation). Here are the two:
    Have been faster than the sister-in-law
    A sister-in-law have been almost beyond

Then Bing's translation is:
    are almost over sister-in-law.

I think the issue is that the translation of 快 has multiple meanings. Here are the Google translate possible meanings:

fast, quick, soon, before long

Thus, 快 could also mean soon, as in 'soon has exceeded the sister-in-law'. @munchin any comments here?

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Last two chapters :
    The big devil's surprise.. what will it be? NX originally wanted to stay awake together with LTX but because of the busy night, she fell asleep. By the time she woke up, the car had slowly stopped. When she was about to open her eyes, a pair of warm and wide palms blindfolded her. LTX tells her to close her eyes. NX immediately becomes sober, while being well-behaved, she nods. Her heartbeat was slightly beating faster. The car door opens. The palms guarded her waist while carefully helping her move forward step-by-step. The sole of her feet felt soft, it should be mud. The air mixed with the fragrance of vegetation, the night wind was slightly cool, she heard the sound of leaves brushing, it sounds a bit familiar...

Although her eyes are closed and all she see's is darkness, but because of the familiar atmosphere and temperature, she felt a comfortable feeling all around. She doesn't know how long it has been, her foot felt like the flooring had changed from soil to wood. It should be a wooden bridge. LTX tells her she can open her eyes. After she slowly opened them, her dimmed pupil instantly became enlarged... she did not expect the place he wanted to take her to was a large expanse bamboo forest. The wind blowing caused the bamboo forest to make the brushing sound, fireflies were fluttering around in different directions, it was like a dream. At the foot of the river, thousands of stars were being reflected. In the depths of the bamboo grove, there was a small and simple styled courtyard, it was lit with soft and warm lights.

What's more shocking to her was that this was C City's Spring Breeze Town of the bamboo forest! That night when she was drugged, when she was talking to him, she had mentioned the bamboo grove. She had said that it would be romantic if she could go there with her beloved... There was no buildings, the small courtyard wasn't here before, even the fireflies amount used to be a smaller. When did he start to get this ready? NX couldn't describe how she felt at this moment. LTX had always been a serious, old-fashioned and boring man, but for her, he did things that he wasn't good at. LTX asked in a tense voice if she likes it. He then felt a pair of soft lips covered this slightly cool thin lips. LTX's spine felt stiff, his palm on the girl's waist tightens, he kisses her back deeply.

NX asked him when did he start to prepare? LTX replies back saying he doesn't remember. It was when she was in a coma. NX heart felt sour and sweet. She thanks him and tells him that she likes it. LTX lightly coughs while saying it was suppose to be here.. although he didn't finish his sentence, NX knew what he meant. LTX didn't want to put any great inconvenience to her, it was estimated that he had prepared this to be their first time as newly weds but because she showed up in a school uniform and thew herself onto him in his office... NX chuckles while telling him that as long it's with him, everywhere is the same! They still have a lifetime, in the future, they can try a lot of places... LTX hugs her in his arms. NX asks if he wants to try it here today.

He tells her next time, today is too late, she should have a good rest. NX didn't know what to say. He brought her over here just to give her a surprise? NX pulls LTX's hand and went into the small courtyard. She tells him okay! They should rest together! He had driven for so long, he must certainly be tired! After entering the house, NX was filled with amazement. The master bedroom was completely glass built, when lying on the bed, they can see the bright sky. From the windows, they can hear the wind blowing in the bamboo forest. The big bed was a pure white mattress that looked as soft as clouds. LTX was standing in front of the bed, one by one, he unbuttoned his clothes. NX was holding her chin, her eyes do not blink. If people found out the most want to marry man No.1 and No.2 were actually together... LTX took off his coat and changed his clothes. He saw NX was laying on bed waiting for him. His lips hooked while his eyes showed a trace of a smile. He leans over and gently strokes the girl's chin with his finger. He asks her if she wasn't tired. NX shakes her head and tells him please, even if she was tired, seeing him tease her like this would make her blood resurrect.

LTX was dumbfounded. Teasing her? He strokes the girl's soft hair and tells her that he is older than her, one day, she may lose interest in him. This big devil actually has a sense of insecurity! NX raises an eyebrow, she tells him that there are lots of handsome people in the entertainment circle. But it's not like their handsomeness matters much. Besides, they're not as handsome as me! I'm the official certified No.1 handsome person, got it? LTX loves her small arrogant appearance. He tells her that his wife makes sense. While leaning over, his slender finger covers the girl's neckline. The neckline on NX's dress had 10 buttons, each were small and exquisite, making it difficult to unbutton. LTX kisses her forehead, nose, lips, clavicle, and every inch of her skin. His fingers occasionally felt like an electric current, making her feel numb. The first time, he brought her too much pain, the second time, it was too hasty, this time, he wanted to give her the best experience. This man, even if he wasn't good at things, as long as he was willing to do it, he can achieve it. Just like tonight.

That's all for today. Special thanks for @dragonkin550 for helping me out with some wording!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    In case this isn't clear to anyone, the 'asleep' here is referring to when NX was in a coma. Hence NX's heart was feeling bittersweet.

Thanks for the summary, and happy to help @vsukio (y):D

kieselguhr, akimisa, Toyo and 4 others like this.
  14. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summaries~

Ahhh, NX and LTX are killing me with diabetes :X3: I suspect an even greater sugar dose tomorrow :love: The scenery sounds amazingly romantic and the house sounds gorgeous~

LOL NX sounds so eager but omo, if the master bedroom is all glass.... erm... all I can say is thank goodness they're in the middle of a forest :oops: Don't want them on the front cover of the news tomorrow :giggle:

I actually really like LMY so far~ he's such a gentleman and doesn't have any ulterior motives. He's totally second lead material in any other novel even though he's only like Love Interest #100 in HM xD
    LOL thank you for clarifying. I was just about to ask because I was so confused :ROFLMAO: It sounds crazy to prepare all of that over a car ride... but it is LTX we're speaking about so~~

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, sugar dose indeed. I'm curious if he'll use this chance to finally tell NX about being XB's mom...?

Lol, the news wouldn't dare publish a photo of LTX like that. There have been a few times that NX has been photographed with LTX but 1. somehow at most the people taking photos thought 'huh, that woman looks similar to NX' (seriously author, stop making people not be able to recognize your main character whenever she's in public...) and 2. they quickly deleted the photos to save their own necks when they realized they took a picture of LTX (same thing with XB + NX)

Yeah, LMY seems way better than every other person interested in NX besides LTX (and I guess about equal to JMY). I really hope that the author leaves him as a good person and NX turns him down gently... this series has enough bastards...

kieselguhr, akimisa, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  16. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure hope so! It's about time >.< I don't like the whole keeping a secret from the MC for her own sake which happens in a ton of stories. LTX's choice makes some sense here since there's a lot of mystery and shadiness going on but it's still such a huge deal relating to NX and XB. I think both of them would take the news wonderfully. The longer that he puts the conversation off, the more anxious I'm getting that some misunderstanding is going to occur.
    That's true~ has there ever been a case where a normal person recognizes NX and LTX together? I think normal fans might dare to spread around pics and info.
    These words are too true :cry::cry: I hope he becomes another formidable ally.

Ddragonesse likes this.
  17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link

Ah crap!!! There goes my blood! *nosebleed* This novel is not only giving me too much sweetness, it's making my anemia worse! OMG! I cant!!!

:oops::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::oops:

Thank you for the summaries!!!!!

18. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. Part of it I suppose is that NX and LTX don't go out in public together much (except for big events where they can explain why LTX shows up, never really), and NX wears a mask when they're at Lu corp...

19. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Besides it seems like normal people don't really recognize LXT? Every event he's at people always wonder who he is first and than freak out when they find out it's him.

kieselguhr likes this.
  20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Part of that is understandable actually. He has purposely kept his image out of the public eye for the most part. Hence the photographers deleting photos of him to save their own necks, early in the series (think it's been translated already) it mentioned that he destroyed a news / magazine company that published his photo without his permission. I think that doesn't include public events though, since I remember photographers taking pictures of him at the company event. And the same goes for XB, news businesses know not to publish photo's without permission of XB or face LTX's wrath. All in all though, he rarely makes the news in photograph form.

It's NX that's the celebrity, she should be recognized...