Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally two new chapters are out.

riyo, akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically :
    - ZLY had originally hoped to use this situation to make people favor
    - She didn't expect this to happen
    - Everyone tries to find an excuse to leave
    - Only people left are NYH, ZLY, ZMJ, SHG, SY, and NXL (I guess SX and ZSS isn't here)
    - ZMJ curses about about NXL
    - NXL laughs and comments about when NX was 18, she became pregnant with a wild species
    - ZMJ did not expect to hear about this
    - NXL says if she doesn't believe, ask chairmen Ning and Madam Ning
    - SY tells NXL enough, it wasn't NX's fault, she was framed
    - ZLY and NYH was in shock
    - NXL admits to her deeds of what she did to NX
    - NYH was enraged, ZLY was in such a shock she couldn't speak, what had she done all these years?
    - NXL killed her son and her daughter!
    - NYH was enraged how SY had known about this all along
    - SY tries to aplogize saying it was when he betrayed NX so he had little contact with her..
    - He says how he thought NXL was just confused so he help keep the secret
    - NYH calls SY a brute, he recalled how NX had a car accident and lost her child
    - He thinks of how cruelly sent her out of the country for 5 yrs
    - When she returned, NX always looked at them with cold eyes
    - He feels as if he doesn't deserve to be her father, he pushed her to the abyss

Curious to see if they'll end up growing from their mistakes and try to make it up to NX.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Ivivivi, kiara8, poirot11 and 20 others like this.
  3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Gist of two chapters
    - Su family want to divorce NXL
    - They said NXL is a slut but NXL said NX is not so pure because of the rape incident
    -SY said he knew NX didnt betrayed him but he betrayed her
    - NXL told Ning and Su family she drugged NX and let her be played by 2 guys
    - Ning family didn't believe what she had don't and feel sorry what they had done to NX
    - looks like SY also going to tell his part of the truth.
    - he told them how he cheated NX and then cliff.

Ivivivi, blackmiu14, kiara8 and 14 others like this.
  4. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Too fast!!! What are you GM_Rusaku or Seivnolf

5. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa, finally SY grows a pair and admits what he knew. and NYH & ZLY get their punishments for being untrusting of their own daughter...

nkring, Kittsune, zhieland and 2 others like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    So much development in two days. :sweating_profusely:

7. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still many pending relationship
    NTX :. MLT
    HMM. :. PALACE ZHANG
    LJL. :. ZHUANG KE
    YS his mother relation with lu

nkring, Kittsune, zhieland and 3 others like this.
  8. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, now SY appear. I don't believe it, that such hypocrite person actually exist. Coward, unreasonable, look like the most right person. He know he was wrong but still stomp at NX. If he really care with NX he will tell the truth sooner. Not only buried the truth, but keep appear in front of NX and flirting with NXL. Before he want to make up with NX how he want to make up?? Maintain relationship brother and sister? The heck.. If he really regret of NX he should not shameless appear in front of NX. He want to NX forgive him too? Forced NX every meet with him to forgive him.
    I don't don't pity NXL deceived him, he same with her actually. Hypocrite!!!

9. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this new attitude of theirs is kind of rushed. As we know, to these pair of parents, blood relations don't matter; it's all about face/reputation and who can give them the most benefits. I think if LTX and LJL didn't show up, I'd be more inclined to believe that they are sincere. At this point, I feel the author is just rushing for them to make up with NX.
    This probably sounds bad, but I really hope that NX and her parents don't make up, because they are horrible people that will only negatively affect her future children.

shouahang58, nkring, Kittsune and 5 others like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2094 - It's not little Xi's fault
    ZLY had originally wanted to use this opportunity to get justice for NXL and remove NX from the family which is why she contacted so many of their relatives to come over, but she didn't expect that the truth of the matter unexpectedly caused her sky collapsed. After seeing the situation become like this, relatives and friends thought it was no longer a good idea to stay and watch the fun, so they each tried to find an excuse to leave. Grandpa Ning felt physically and mentally tired, he didn't want to deal with his son's grudges, with the help of a servants arm, he trembled as he left.

At the beginning, he tried to persuade them and said what needed to be said, all choices now are what they themselves made, now how they'll solve the situation is up to them, he really doesn't have the willpower to deal with it. In the ward, only NYH, ZLY, ZMJ, SHG, SY, and NXL remained. How could ZMJ endure having her proudest son wear a green hat, she was full of expectations of having a baby grandson which unexpectedly was a wild species, after everyone left, she pointed her finger at NXL's nose and began to curse, "Our Su family is blind too, letting SY marry this counterfeit goods!"

"I don't know which trashy man you f*cked, you got yourself pregnant and unexpectedly still dare to say that it's SY's child! Divorce! You get the hell out of our Su's family right now! Also, don't you dare try to take even a needle or thread from our Su family!" After hearing her words, NXL could no longer suppress her laugh, "Haha... Do you think NX is more pure? At 18 years old she got pregnant by a man, she also said it was SY's child, I am much better than her!" If not for ZMJ finding out at the Mrs.Li's party the relationship between the Zhuangs and NX causing her to change her mind about SY's marriage, how would she be forced to draw investments and solidify her status by running to sleep with those disgusting fat oily businessmen.

If SY's soul wasn't hooked by that slut, and didn't want to have a child with her, how could she risk keeping this wild species in her stomach! All of that slut NX's mistakes(?), is their Su family's fault! Hearing NXL's words made ZMJ surprised for a moment, "What did you say?" "I said... NX that slut, when she was still at the beginning of her relationship with SY, she was messing around outside, she played with two male prostitute bastards, got pregnant, and said it was SY's child, if not for the car accident, I'm afraid this bastard child would have been born..." She gave a mocking glance towards NYH and ZLY's direction, she was pleased from the revenge.

"Hahaha... You don't believe it? If you don't believe it then you can ask Chairman Ning or Madam Ning! Their biological daughter is more despicable." Hearing NXL expose their biggest scandal in front of the Su family made ZLY and NYH's face turn white. They wiped out all traces of the matter, but they could not erase its existence. This thing was a nightmare for them. Just then, in the corner of the ward, suddenly came a trembling voice of a man, "Enough..." Hearing this voice made NXL's carefree smile suddenly turned stiff. It's not little Xi... things that year... it wasn't little Xi's fault..." SY clenches his fists, his face filled with embarrassment, after having some difficultly speaking, he spoke out, "Little Xi didn't betray me from the beginning till the end... She did not mess around with outside men... She did not.. She was forced to... She was framed by someone..."

Thanks for helping out again @dragonkin550! This chapter was harder to do compared to yesterdays. :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  11. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww my long time waiting part. NTX, just don't wanna her end up with MLT. But I wanna know MLT end too. Last time I know that he fall in loves with NTX. But I really not ship them again. So much regret after the child was gone.

zhieland, akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  12. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like after all this time, hearing that NYH and ZLY regret after finding the truth about NX and who make ning xi like that recalling what they do to their daughter, they might not be bad... Eh.... How.... How did i feel like this??? It's strange.... :notlikeblob:

Kittsune, nkring, zhieland and 3 others like this.
  13. cahmil

cahmil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite knowing what NXL is capable of he kept believing her He didn't even stood up for NX during the whole child killer thing

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This is going so fast now O.O

nkring, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I only somewhat pity ZLY, NYH can go eat a shoe for all I care. :blobtriumph:

16. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That the most unreasonable part, I don't care who is he loves. But he keep said that NX was precious sister to him but not help her. What kind of brother that let his sister miserable because injustice.

zhieland, Kittsune, nkring and 5 others like this.
  17. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i agree with that, basically he say that, but his lower abdomen betrayed it...

zhieland, Kittsune, nkring and 3 others like this.
  18. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ARGHH exactly! This scene reminds me of all those villainous otome game novels when the MC proves herself to be innocent and capable and those she once trusted start to regret their actions. To me, even if she wasn't proven innocent on the getting pregnant thing, drinking the lemon water, etc., they should have regretted how they treated her if they had any ounce of parental feeling. Who treats blood like that? To throw someone away to die on the streets simply for being "mean and a bully" in HM or in those otome novels. I don't buy the sincerity of regretting after the truth is out because it doesn't change that they think it's okay to treat someone like that for such reasons:blobdevil::blobdevil:

zhieland, Kittsune, nkring and 4 others like this.
  19. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said it, suddenly remember chapter when making film *I'm forget what the title* when NX become meng changge *I don't know this is the right name*. In the changing room NXL seduce SY and they doing it there. After that NXL show the trace of affection in front of NX. I wanna puke, that was cheap scene.

20. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    I think only two chapters today or unless author plan for another massive update later.

zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.