Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof.. thats a long way till;;; thanks!

Pretty Yunita and LoveManga like this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, we’ll never know is right, but based on Momo’s experiences to date, he wasn’t likely to get the feel good compliment.
    Yeah, That evaluation stone chapter was pretty funny. :LOL:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, you artists are so great, amazing. It’s really nice. :)
    Can’t wait to see your baby Qilin LX. Also can’t wait to read your draft fanfic. (y)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  4. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    So funny, I’m glad you can sleep peacefully now. :)
    Noooo, when the daily updates end, how am I gonna live!!!!!!! :LOL:

Yep, it’s a little ways off, but seems like it’s coming all to soon.

Einv13 and kouhahime like this.
  5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Momo that peeping Tom AND teaching bad things to the beasties, the Metal Swallowing Beast was enraptured, even drooling non stop! :eek:

PiayaParty and Einv13 like this.
  6. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I always wondered why that XiaoYao Institute elder who presided over the soul color evaluation reacted the way he did to Momo’s mistake. You would think he would have said to do it again, but he ignored it. Was it just total jealousy that an outsider would be much better than their favorites. Even so it’s a history making event and they have not had a seven color soul in forever it seems.

Chapter 574
    Although his test was accidentally interrupted, everyone knew that his soul was already seven colors.

PiayaParty and Einv13 like this.
  7. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. True!!! I was anticipating that they resumed the test (just so I can have the satisfaction where Momo finally showed to everyone that he indeed have the 7 colour) but nuuuuuuu. That last person who got tested just butts in.

I think it's also the author's way of writing of just leaving things at there? And then pick it up again later. So far in the MTL will there be any other scene where Momo's soul colour was determined?

LoveManga likes this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think we all were anxiously anticipating satisfaction from Momo doing the test and being totally amazing. I’m sure you’re right about it being the author’s writing style.

It’s been a while since I MTL’d LMW, but I don’t think there was another reason for soul determination the rest of the novel.

Einv13 likes this.
  9. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha this is like the second time Momo has attempted to peep on others. :blobrofl:
    • ch 479 "There was some sort of indescribable excitement to watching others from this perspective, but he definitely wasn’t a voyeur." ...... "If only he could watch everything."
    SheQiu understands his master better than we think. No wonder he considered Momo would attempt to get a close look at him
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

In a way, watching a little isn't that weird because real-life humans have observed bug behavior too. Momo seemed fascinated though haha :blobjoy:

I'm surprised XiaoJin was having a great time watching! The little one seems to actually be a little horny teen! There is only so much entertainment in a cave palace :blobowoevil_horns::blobamused:

I have 2 theories:
    1. It's simply how Chapter 574 described. The elder, including the witnesses, know Momo has a 7-colored soul. "Everyone knows, so why bother test again? This student must be bright enough to know his soul has 7 colors too." (Momo later made a statement he did)
    2. He was so dumbfounded by Momo's mistake that the elder decided to "punish" him. It was his way of coping from witnessing a student with the most potential make a silly move.

Why there wasn't a ruckus about a 7-colored soul, I'm not sure. My guess is this:
    1. It's best to keep this a secret, at least from the outside. (Also, probably no student would want to fight him if they knew lol)
    2. They are assuming it's going to take a long, normal amount of time to reach 7 colors. When Momo gets close, then the gossip will start.

Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  10. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    So funny! Only so much entertainment in a cave palace! :LOL:
    Momo definitely has some voyeur tendencies going on. As for Xiao Jin guess a beast will be a beast.

Great valid points.

But from beginning to the end of the XiaoYao Institute testing, the stone test to get the badge, his age test, the first soul test and the second soul test Momo completely stunned all the examiners giving the tests and a couple of them would wonder if he could be the one in a lifetime legendary color. Then to blithely say oh well next and not let him redo the this was a bit anticlimactic.

I think if it was Jiu Ye or Qiao WuXing the ruckus likely would have been legendary as they were expecting the best out of both of them, but again the author took this route for her novel.

We all still love LMW regardless. :aww:

PiayaParty likes this.
  11. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    When you phrase it like that, I am now suspicious that the author strictly did it on purpose for the humor. :blobcheeky:

Omg the slice went so deep! He is so young, yet level is high! Could he be...?! Woah the strip keeps going and going, will we finally find out-

*Fart noise*

Dang it, Momo

LoveManga likes this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    You make a really good point. Yin Ya likely did do it for the humor of it all! :LOL:
    Keep us poor fans on our toes then....WHAM! Wait some more for the reveals. :ROFLMAO:

PiayaParty likes this.
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO! This is hilarious! :LOL:
    This was only natural. It would be a joke if his cultivation was low. He had swallowed half of You XiaoMo's spiritual water lake the moment he was born, and nearly got roasted and eaten by You XiaoMo.

Oh my gosh! So terribly cute!!!! The little brat chicken! :aww:
    The baby looked to be about two years old and had chubby cheeks, big and limpid eyes and was blowing spit bubbles. The baby was extraordinary adorable.

PiayaParty likes this.
  14. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 579
    Poor Momo’s spirit gems are even being spent without him having to do anything, just by association of his contract demon beast! Wait till Momo finds out, he’ll likely pass out! :eek:

PiayaParty likes this.
  15. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he must not be featherless now that he has grown. I liked the grandpa/grandson interaction.

Did they spend Momo's millions of gems on expensive furniture? :hmm: How dare they!

Heehee, Momo must show he is a good owner and accept the brothers into the family. And debt.

I thought it was incredibly funny when the narrator said everyone knew the Seven Sins Beasts were dirt poor. What did they do to be infamously labeled that? :blobrofl:

LoveManga likes this.
  16. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    True. We can infer from this that the Emperor beasts are born in their beast form and stay that way for a few months then they are in the human form. How interesting. Yeah that grandpa was totally smitten. :love:

So funny. TianGou apparently is dirt poor too for Lin Gu to run off with Momo’s spirit gems stolen from LX. When that chapter was released it was so funny, imagine someone stealing Momo’s spirit gems from LX. :LOL:

Yeah, why are the Seven Sins Beasts poor. :hmm:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    PiayaParty likes this.
  18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. The artists are all so amazing. It’s so difficult to choose. (n)

PiayaParty likes this.
  19. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh APHINNNN-SENSEIII!!!

Also hnghhhh sorry I wasn't able to finished mine on time ; v ; ) I got stuck finishing another project; acrylic keychains for the series 'Guardian' ahaha. I'll just post the finished pic here for us later >.<

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  20. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s too bad you weren’t able to make a submission, but acrylic keychains sounds totally fun. Looking forward to your finished pic when you have time. :)