Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  2. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone I know asked some questions in the Line chat and I guess it was too embarrassing because no one answered :blobjoy:

So I'll post it here if anyone wants to join in. It was something like this:

In chapter 575 Heat, Ling Xiao behaves strange after the Metal Swallowing Beast confirmed he wanted to have fun too. He chokes on his tea, and stares when Momo pokes the Metal Swallowing Beast.
    Does anyone think LX was surprised that the MSB said something so shameless? And was he bothered that Momo was poking or that MSB got too close to Momo (albeit not intentionally). Do you think he knows Momo found out LX has it too?
    --------

Ling Xiao's shock was pretty funny. :blobrofl: I do wonder if Ling Xiao is embarrassed about that topic. He didn't have a problem with the insects earlier, but maybe that's because they are tiny insects? He then said ' “There’s only one one Metal Swallowing Beast in the entire world. He can’t change shape, so a heat is impossible, unless he’s willing to mate with different demon beasts.” ' - This makes me wonder if the problem is MSB. Maybe the change in behavior made Ling Xiao realize MSB does want to do just that.

(What if Ling Xiao is overthinking again and doesn't like MSB accidentally insinuating he wants to have it with Momo?) //slapped

Lol Ling Xiao may have just not liked the poking itself and chose to scare MSB as punishment.

(What if Ling Xiao was talking to himself?) //slapped again

Ling Xiao might not be aware that Momo knows? :blobconfused: As far as we know, Momo never bothered to talk about his discovery from XiaoHei. The contract beasts didn't have time to talk even if they wanted to, so LX only knows they planned a meeting at the hotel and almost died instead.

Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I gathered from their interaction was that LX was shocked simply because the MSB is an ancient demon beast and the only one in existence. Meaning the MSB knows very well what circumstances he is in, he has no one to mate with, so to admit he wants to have fun too simply shocked LX. Which is an author’s anomaly since all this time she has made LX unshockable.

Also I don’t think he was staring at Momo being too close to the MSB, he was likely thinking such a small member can’t do anything, hence why he suggested his back door being used. If there was another MSB then Xiao Jin can use his member to mate with it, but since there is not, Xiao Jin being so small will likely be the one to get done from another demon beast.

I guess if it comes up and Momo thinks deeply about it he would realize all beasts, including LX would experience a heat and yep the XiaoHei revelations do not seem to have been discussed. Although from Momo’s point of view he would think LX has a perpetual heat anyway the way he tends to do Momo so often! :LOL:

PiayaParty and Einv13 like this.
  4. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 583
    Momo is a confirmed bona fide true powerhouse! Momo so cool!

The sisters expressions were ugly like they had just eaten shit. LMAO :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PiayaParty likes this.
  5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    At bout which chapter is that if i might ask?
    :sushi_hide::sushi_peak::aww::blobnosebleed::blobpopcorn_cool:
    Edit: where Sheqiu hints them

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  6. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter where SheQiu was handling business is chapter 448. :)

PiayaParty and Ryss like this.
  7. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read it up...:oops:
    ... that was detailed...:sushi_cool:

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? SheQiu was getting it on and wasn't stopping for anyone, not even his master! Those beasties! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ryss likes this.
  9. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I actually wanted to draw something else but a Momo accidentally happened haha. Looks kinda different from other versions but I suck at drawing even bigger eyes (these are already pretty huge for my style :aww: ).

LoveManga, PiayaParty and Einv13 like this.
  10. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    D'aww don't worry about others asking if the story is your fav or not lol :blobxd:

Momo's robe looks so comfortable! I like the floral patterns. :aww:

LoveManga and CawCawBird like this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That is so cool! I truly admire all of you artists. I like seeing Momo with magic herbs and pills. Gonna add to spoiler directory. :)

CawCawBird likes this.
  12. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    I can tell a few examples where Ling Xiao is shocked! They were just not as iconic as choking on tea.

Momo should have said "I'm gonna snap your other sword next!" :blobjoy:

Little did the sisters know, they were always ugly! Ugly personality leaked through, making them stinky.

I love Ling Xiao's “Be careful." and Momo's "Don't worry!". 3 chapters later, Ling Xiao acknowledges they have to split up at some point, so he wants to at least say that much. Then, Momo asserted his easy-going confidence in his own abilities.
    -------------
    Chapter 584
    Just wow... Momo actually used the Husband Backer card! Smiling so sweetly after requesting Ling Xiao to burn the trash... The wife doesn't want dirty hands!

Okay, now can you tell me what happened? Who were you fighting with and for what?” <- I don't know why I like this, but I do.

It's good that Ling Xiao is there to knock Momo back to reality haha. The weight of such dark arrogance would have made Momo fall out the window.
    -------------
    Chapter 585
    ' "..all I could think about was quickly destroying the corpse and the evidence. I didn’t examine it very carefully, and at the time I didn’t think about taking off his clothes.” You XiaoMo felt a bit of regret.

Ling Xiao paused and stared at him. “Don’t forget you’re a man with a husband.”
    '

It's instances like these when I can't tell if Ling Xiao is serious or not. :blobjoy: I want him to be serious, because that will make him a bigger nerd.
    Like, "Remember I'M your husband! Yours! You take off only my clothes! Totally ignore that I said to check the corpse for symbols earlier."

Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, unfortunately the iconic shock scenes tend to be memorable and the non iconic ones are not. :blobpensive:

That would have been a good one! :ROFLMAO:

You sure are right about that! I have given up on female characters in LMW. :(

Yes, that scene was great. In essence LX pretty much acknowledged Momo's strength letting him run off on his own in such a dangerous place.

Yeah, husband backer LX is great, though really too evil.

Hahaha, I choose to think LX was serious letting Momo know he has a husband. Momo has shown himself to be quite curious and may want to look at someone else's family jewels for comparison, who knows! :ROFLMAO:

PiayaParty likes this.
  14. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, you're right! :blobrofl: Ling Xiao still remembers Momo poking MSB like it was nothing, as well as his voyeur tendencies. Momo would likely "examine" to compare if his own jewels are average, or see how abnormal LX's is.

I also liked this -> "You XiaoMo saw that he liked to eat peanuts, so while he opened some for him..." That's what my mom does for my dad!

And this! ->
    ' “The difference is that that’s my Godfire.”

“You have a lot of confidence, hm.”

Ling Xiao smirked and shot him a glance. “You don’t like it?”

You XiaoMo’s eyes sparkled. “I like it!”
    '

They are so cute and flirty together... even though what they are talking about is kind of morbid hahaha

LoveManga likes this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww that is cute they do something your parents do, too adorable. :love:
    Yeah their flirty public scene was too funny and sooooo insensitive! An OP couple for you right there! :LOL:

PiayaParty likes this.
  16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    My poor baby Momo. LX so evil, but it’s funny. :LOL:

Chapter 587
    You XiaoMo had thrown up everything he had eaten that morning. He had eaten two bowls of tofu pudding that morning and the current scene really was too alike, making him sick.

Ling Xiao took him back to the inn and, rather nastily, ordered a bowl of tofu pudding for him. From then on, whenever You XiaoMo saw tofu pudding, he’d feel sick.

Einv13 and PiayaParty like this.
  17. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I think I would do the same thing. I show my friend a food they hate and then they slap it out of my hands :blobrofl:

I dunno why I get the feeling of an unreliable narrator though. It starts with LX name, so the intentions must be true, but...

Anyway, it actually makes me want tofu pudding haha

LoveManga likes this.
  18. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah the recent chapter made me laugh early in the mornings ahaha. Look at their domestic hubby waifu life, even talking about morbid intentions as if talking about the weather.

I just thought of something silly; why won't we list down the chapters where they made out/did the deed? Just for counting reasons //is slapped.

I know Chapter 67, 203, 208, 216, 254, 286 (was re-reading back book 1-4) but only skimming.

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  19. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s a good idea. I have tons of notes and chapter references for the ones I thought were fun and the ones to keep track of, but I don’t think I kept track of all the doing the deed chapters. This is what I have:

EDIT: maybe I lied, after listing them out I may have kept track of them all... :blobnosebleed:

Chapters
    66 - 68; 81 - 82; 90 first kiss; 128 another kiss; 203; 216; 234; 253; 331 - 332 dual cultivation; 343; 396 only a sentence; 429 - 430; 456 naturally talented; 496 punishment; 611; 625 after LX buys and studies erotic books; 641 or 642 reunion after Momo was declared dead; 652; 704; 713 final chapter (how am I gonna live :cry:)

312 is BaiLi TianYi and adorkable’s daytime fun chapter, Momo complained because he had to wait for them to finish!
    479 Yin Ge and Feng ChiYun, implication Momo got did when he fled into the bamboo forest and LX went after him.

Einv13 and PiayaParty like this.
  20. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely :blobowoevil: I'll try to add what hasn't been listed yet!
    [*]99: Blood Pact Seed - LX deeply kisses and inserts a piece of his spirit, which is placed next to Momo's soul (located in the head)
    [*]129 : Condition - Right after the steamy scene in 128. LX's heart sways from Momo's cute expression, so he can't help but kiss Momo once.
    [*]145 : The One He's Looking For - Momo sticks his tongue out. Ling Xiao thought that was very tempting.
    [*]154 : Set Out - Momo sits in LX arms for warmth. LX warms him up... everywhere.
    [*]172: Shapeshifting Herb -Surprise kiss! (LX was flirty at end of 171.) Momo is Ling Xiao's whole family. LX later bites his ear.
    [*]192: Bottleneck - It is revealed that they embraced to 3rd base. Ancient phone X talk.
    [*]201: Resolve - Forehead kiss!!!
    [*]206: Addressing - Tricked into getting kissed again
    [*]208: The Starry Sky of Naye City - Ling Xiao tucks Momo in bed and kisses his forehead. He gives him another kiss on the lips when they are star-gazing
    [*]209: Ling Xiao’s Real Face - Momo makes shy attempt to initiate a kiss. LX deepens it. This is the same chapter where Momo admits he enjoys playing and kissing with LX. Also, there is an indirect kiss: "he picked up the teapot again and poured another cup, then he drank right at the spot You XiaoMo just put his lip to"
    [*]260: Formally Becoming an Apprentice - Another trick
    [*]Chapter 277: Qing Qiu - LX jealous & Momo oblivious. LX does kabedon again. Neck sniffing again. Lip bite that alludes to more.
    [*]283: Refining Pills - Ling Xiao distracts Momo from his suspicion about the Monster Fruit. They bathed and slept together in Momo's dimension

[*]300: Promise - Momo attempts to be the top. A good example of how Momo is easily affected by Ling Xiao's actions (and hot bod), and how he is weak to his own desires.
    [*]325: Fulfilling a Promise - A “battle” in the wilderness - Possibly an example that Momo doesn't like when LX hesitates mid-way? They were both already in the mood. We learn Momo likes the excitement of being in public and possibility of getting caught.
    [*]331: Cultivation - We learn what happens before, during, and after dual cultivation. When overwhelmed, Momo tells LX to slow down. Going slow is a hundred times more overwhelming. :blobrofl: (I might not believe Momo is sincere when he says to slow down in later scenes hahaha) 332 is slight extension of 331, but important
    [*]343: Saliva - Indirect kiss, kinda.

[*]386: Finale - Momo is especially sensitive at the waist. It is clear that Ling Xiao's firsts were with Momo. At auction, Ling Xiao attempts public intimacy, but backs off after Momo firmly said that's not okay.

[*]390: Departure - Okay, nothing actually happens, but later half is still important. Momo almost gets nosebleed and LX is playful. LX is also a weird man. Possibly weak to Momo referring to himself as his wife? Or weak to his husband rules. Ling Xiao likes to persuade, but will back off when Momo is in stubborn mode.
    [*]391: Trouble Caused by Pimples - IMPORTANT - “My dear wife…” Also, super sweet and gentle kiss! Momo once again easily affected.
    [*]393: Retreat in Defeat - Drunk make-outs. We learn Momo becomes a little more passionate, and much more mischievous. 394 has hangover comfort. It seems Momo isn't a light-weight, but is average instead.
    [*]397: Imposter - Brief. Bitemarks.
    [*]429: Bury the Hatchet - LX heavily affected by Momo's stupid laughter? No foreplay. Momo might just be angry at suddenness?
    [*]430: Youngster - IMPORTANT because LX is most like a demon beast here! - Ripped clothes. Momo overwhelmed with pleasure. It seems Momo isn't hurting because he is "naturally talented"! LX is also easily affected by Momo. He muffled a roar! Also, partially doing it while Momo slept? It can be argued LX was in complete heat this round.
    [*]454: Banished to the Frontier - At very end, lip bite.
    [*]455: Ripoff - Momo gets his "punishment" for getting in trouble
    [*]456: Naturally Talented - Momo is bold! Ling Xiao chokes on his words. Yeah, I don't know what Ling Xiao's question meant either.
    [*]457: Prank - AKA selfcest - “My dearest little MoMo..."
    [*]496: The Arrogant Partner - Punishment time! Ling Xiao gets incredibly excited by Momo taking initiative. More ripped clothes~
    [*]502: It’s a Long Story - Momo atones for his many mistakes
    [*]503: A Wife Must Be Treated With Tolerance - Sore jaw
    [*]509: Special Rules - Ling Xiao kisses Momo, to remove the frown off his face, until Momo is in the mood. "still hadn’t separated yet"
    [*]510: Swindlers and Thieves - Nothing happened except a nice view

[*]570: Setting up Home in a Cave - Momo and Ling Xiao have fun in their new cave home. Domesticity importance!
    [*]572: Inquiry - IMPORTANT Momo can be very playful. Difficult position.
    Some of these took place very closely :blob_grin:
    (I just noticed there are at least 3 "promise chapters" LOL)
    Momo is such a tsundere. :blobxd: He blushes whenever Ling Xiao makes a move or says certain things, probably even when the text doesn't mention Momo's expressions or when he sounds mad haha

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Rangeles, LoveManga and Einv13 like this.