Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely that beast LX fell pretty hard for the adorable Momo and could not leave that tender, delicious morsel alone! :love:
    That LX ain’t got no shame and I think he wanted to ensure everyone knew Momo was his, especially so that it would get back to Fang ChenLe, the eldest brother since he was sooooo jealous of him. :LOL:
    Do the walk of shame, that’s hilarious.

PiayaParty, missycin and readerz like this.
  2. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 704

That’s too hilarious, the description of the rainbow level seven pill running away. :LOL:

The demon beast graveyard souls are livid! So darn funny!
    So mean of Momo and LX planning to return to refine pills again. :LOL:

Wait... to reach rainbow level seven you gotta dual cultivate! Did I understand this correctly?

Ummmmmmmmm....... quite talented Momo is! :love:
    Before he could say a word, his clothes were stripped off his body and with no foreplay, Ling Xiao's massive thing at his crotch went in. Good thing he didn't bleed...shit, was he supposed to be happy for his natural 'talent'?

Spiritual Water Lake
    By now the spiritual water pond was almost Ling Xiao’s exclusively. Hahaha, poor Momo. :blobowoevil:

Chapter 705

Lin Ming and Lin Gu are too cute using first names. :love:

The Tong Tian Emperor... oh well, he’s paying for his many crimes.

Chapter 706

The twelve Jade carvings... I like how Yin Ya tied them into the end of the story. So cool.

The Qilin Clan finally showed some sense, the idiots.

Hahaha the Black Spider set off to ambush, but got ambushed themselves!

Chapter 707

So cute...
    Lin Ming shamelessly asked his son-in-law. The Metal Swallowing Beast was very reluctant and Mama Momo had to bribe him. :LOL:

Ahhhh Lin Ming and Lin Gu are in danger!!!!

Chapter 708

Well! This is the lead up chapter!

Wow! The Six Super Powers entrance! I like it!

Well though they lost miserably, their team work was great.

Another wonderful entrance by...

Chapter 709

Ling Ming immediately started cursing Ling Xiao out... so hilarious! :LOL:

So darn adorable!!!!
    It seemed like his son was one of those people who listened only to his wife. :love:

One can’t help, but love that Momo! Bare his butt indeed!

I wanna hear Ling Xiao call Lin Gu Mama or Papa!

PiayaParty, missycin and Einv13 like this.
  3. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh I was caught up with gaming and fangirling for another that your summary of each chapter made me nyoms to read them hurriedly! Gahhh so many uber cuteness

LoveManga, missycin and readerz like this.
  4. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMW is my first bl novel. I read it not only just one time, but more than 5 times, I almost remember every dialogue in every chapter... Too bad there is no other bl novel like this 700++ length chapters out there. So LMW will my first choice for binge reading.

5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhhh how could you cheat on LMW by gaming!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:
    Yeah get caught up again, it's beyond cute. The extra chapters are coming up.

Wow that's great you have reread LMW all those times and remember dialogue. Too cool. :aww:

I read LMW quickly to get caught up back in February 2018 or thereabouts, then lost sleep and brain cells MTLing the novel. Then reread again, this time taking my time, making notes and keeping track of notable events and very fun chapters. Yep, I have tons of notes, names of most everyone and favorite chapters. So when I reread now I can focus on the favorite chapters or quickly reference events. :blob_sunglasses:

Einv13 and missycin like this.
  6. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 710

Awww the Qui Team are together and won’t leave their master. :aww:

Ahhh Mama Momo was away too much and the babies in the Qui Team turned out bad! :LOL:

Three scorching gazes... Lin Tian, Zu Ma, Yan Hui, Su Lang
    Wonder who are the three, guess some combination of these.

Epic Battle!

PiayaParty and missycin like this.
  7. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    My LMW confession - MTLing scorched my brain. I was more or less always lost but somehow was still able to get the gist of the story. I probably would have never ventured to other CN genres if not for LMW.

Another confession, in the beginning, I always despaired os LX's treatment of our dear Momo who was just so cute and adorable. Who would have thunk Momo would become as bloodthirsty as his hubby? :blob_sunglasses::blobowoevil_horns:

readerz, PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, totally agree with the scorching one's brain part for MTL, I was also able to only really get the gist of the story as well. :)

Yeah I will try other CN because of LMW. GDC on the other hand would have been my first and last because it has way too much tragedy. GDC is good don't get me wrong, but my fictional reading has to be mostly fluff. When Going Merry said farewell to the One Piece crew I cried so much I had to take medication for the headache and go to bed!!!!!!! Yep, I'm that pathetic! Don't even mention when Ace died! :cry:

Right???? Momo learned too well from that gorgeous husband of his, our cute and sweet baby. I still laugh heartily at this part...
    Chapter 657
    He saw that You XiaoMo looked like a sinister demon that had crawled out from the pits of hell, ominous and menacing, as if he wanted to flay Fang Yang alive and pull out his bones.
    So darn hilarious! :LOL:

PiayaParty and readerz like this.
  9. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHAHAHAHA In my defence Belial and Lucilius from Granblue Fantasy is one of my super rare otp that turned canonnnn ahahhaa.
    But yeassss!! :; v ;; ) Gosh the extrassss

LoveManga likes this.
  10. Tetractys

Tetractys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember exactly who Zhan YuXuan was?

LoveManga likes this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhan YuXuan is Yin Ge’s friend from Dao Xin Academy. Zhan YuXuan and Yin Ge travelled to the higher realm with Ling Xiao and Momo. They all four helped to rescue Feng ChiYun from the Vermillion Blood Clan.

Einv13 likes this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 711
    Epic Battle Continues!
    Oh oh so the fifth bloodline is now explained.

Chapter 712
    Epic Battle Continues!

Awwww Momo cried for the love of his life and don’t want to live without him! That’s the sweetest thing!

Momo got hurt! Momo sure learned from his husband, he sure is vicious!

Zhan YuXuan! His past really is amazing. Pretty cool he appears now. So I guess he was the mole the whole time.

Just LOVE Ling Xiao’s reemergence and his jab at his wife! Second Spring! :aww:

zeromint and Tetractys like this.
  13. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, so much gets missed when busy! :blob_teary: I would share every moment I loved if I could. I don't know when I'll find a cultivation protagonist as precious as Momo.

It's very awesome that Ling Xiao also has the white tiger bloodline. And now it's clear that getting White Tiger's blood was also key during the ancient war.

It was so sad when Momo cried! I could vividly imagine him calling for his husband to come back. But all he could see and hear was the ruined land...

Zhan YuXuan sure knows how to make a returning entrance. Once again, the loner has to witness Boss and Momo's PDA. :blobxd: It still surprises me he is the adopted son of Zu Ma. I would say she doesn't seem motherly, but the chapter already explained that lol.

Ling Xiao was still bitter about the possibility of a Second Spring hahaha :blobxd: but plot twist! He is the second spring!

Momo claimed the 5 blood beast as husband! His response was a sweet power move.

zeromint and LoveManga like this.
  14. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, here are artists I know that like LMW:

Classy2Shoes - Twitter | Tumblr (lingxiaomo) | Instagram
    She only started uploading recently, but I would appreciate it if others watch out for more!

Bestascrow - Instagram | Tumblr | DeviantArt
    I really like the one where Momo is making pills, while Ling Xiao is sleeping.

A S R Nemu - Twitter | Instagram
    Drew Momo carrying PiQiu! Adorable!

Nessisstass - Instagram | Twitter
    They have 4 lmw drawings and also like mxtx works & onmyoji

WitheringBlack - More active with mxtx related stuff, but has drawn lmw art a couple times. I like their style!

Lanwangjiswifi - likes to talk about lmw

More individual drawings on Twitter: thelegendarymasterswife tag | legendarymasterswife tag | Original name

15. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been quite the journey, being able to see this novel play out.

I had also spent most of my time lurking here for spoilers. A true masterpiece.

I wish I could live in their world and see their life continue forever.

LoveManga likes this.
  16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I hope we can discover another cultivation protagonist as precious as Momo, but that maybe difficult. Too funny, Ling Xiao will likely be bitter about the possibility of a second spring for the rest of their almost eternal life. :LOL:
    Thank you very much for the artists links, I will add it to the spoiler directory.

Yep definitely a truly fun and entertaining journey to see LMW play out. It was really enjoyable. That’s cool you found the spoiler thread very useful. Thank you for posting a comment as the final chapters are coming to an end. :)

Einv13 likes this.
  17. sherry90

sherry90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LoveManga
    I'm almost at chap 400 but im curious who is the MAIN ANTAGONIST?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    LoveManga likes this.
  18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Welcome to the thread.:)

Ultimately Lin ShaoYi is the last person to be defeated in the novel. The Tong Tian Emperor and You ZhenTian were defeated some time prior to Lin ShaoYi. I think of You ZhenTian as the main antagonist, but since Lin ShaoYi was the most powerful at the time of his defeat I guess he could be considered the MAIN ANTAGONIST.

sherry90 likes this.
  19. sherry90

sherry90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    zhentian is his uncle and i guess the emperor is the leader of tong tian palace then what about shao yi? ling xiao's uncle?

LoveManga likes this.
  20. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    You are quite welcome.
    Lin ShaoYi is a Qilin and the current heir to the Qilin Clan. Yin Ya did not explain their relationship, but it seems like Lin ShaoYi should be in the same generation as Ling Xiao. 10,000 years ago LSY made a deal with LX to find and or nurture a rainbow mage and then battle each other to determine who’s stronger.