Star Citizen

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by HadesXIII, Feb 9, 2016.

1. HadesXIII

HadesXIII Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • No spam/affiliate links
    Just wondering if anyone here is a science fiction fan and plays video games at the same time.
    Love this site, organized all my reading materials.
    So anyone here play Star Citizen?

[affiliate information removed]

Edited by Remy

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. This game is the biggest piece of promised crap you could get. And your code is worth ZERO unless a person wants to spend 60€ to actually have a ship to play.

Not to mention, this game has been in development for too long, not to mention it racked up a HUGE amount of money. I call it, a scam beyond scams.
    Also, your post is a scam as well. Considering you do not provide actual information that even if they "register" they still don't get to play, and those 5K are worth nothing. While you get more bonuses. Again, they would still also need to pay minimum 60€ for a ship to be "able" to play. Which they won't, because the game is not even avaliable even for testing

3. koog008

koog008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is the game.. is it worth the hype

4. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've removed affiliate information from OP's post. Do not post them here, it is considered spam.

5. HadesXIII

HadesXIII Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok no affiliate. The game is great, the alpha right now is amazing and buying a package to start the game is like any other buy to play games. It does not need a subscription. and its $45. Oh and parts of the game is out so check your info before you start bashing.