Recommendations Star Wars FF or EU/Legends

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Viola, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for some Star Wars Books or Fan Fiction.
    I think FF is more the direction i am going for but if you've a good rec i will happily take a look.

Looking for something that goes deep into the force. Less the Fleet or tactical side of Star Wars and more the mystical side of it. Doesn't have to be technical or strictly canonical but trying to avoid the completely overpowered godlike main lead.
    Fine with ML/FL
    Looking for some good action.
    I'm okay with crossovers as long as the bulk of the focus is the Star Wars World and Power System.
    Not looking for a 'Reincarnated into star wars with a system' kind of crap. Star Wars Universe has the rules to be followed.... or atleast the spirit of the rules to be followed.

Essentially this desire was brought on from watching the Old Republic Cinematic Trailers... for the like 20th time........ sooooooo good!

Motivating Characters
    Well Written
    Good use and description of Force.
    Good action and fights.
    Serious, as in not some SI power fantasy where MC gets all the babes... kinda crap. The world is taken seriously and the stakes are real.

Star Wars is immensely popular and i know that the amount of content written for it in what used to be Canon is huge never mind the boggling amount of fan made content. NUF hasn't let me down before so if you can help me skip over some of the garbage in my search and know anything you think is similar to what I'm going after drop me a rec. Even if its not quite what im going for but you think something close enough is so goood it just must be read, share it. I'll probably enjoy it too and scratch an itch i just haven't felt yet.
    Thanks for any help!