Spoiler Stone Thrown into the Lake / 호수에 던지는 돌멩이

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 23, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    “I am alive and living only for that child.”

Yvor Adela, who grew up as a work of art to shine a thoroughly ruined family. Her life was only for her brother Duran Craig.

She became a snake that twisted the king herself to give power to her beloved brother, and committed all kinds of evil deeds, which eventually led to her spectacular downfall.

Her brother who she devoted all her life to, bombards her with curses, instead of pouring her with love.

“I’ve never hated you more than this moment!”

Meanwhile, Sidis Murka, the prince who she had no doubt hated her all his life, whispered his love to her…

“Run away with me.”

Why does the brother who she believed loved her, hate her, and the prince who she believed hated her, love her.

Once again, if there is another chance…

Finally sentenced to death, after sinking into a cold lake, she opened her eyes receiving a second chance.

In the past, in the spring of eighteen.

—————

*from namu.wiki
    Marquis of Solzmia
    • Yvor Adela
    • Duran Craig
    • Ranan Almund
    The Royal Family
    • Sidis Murka
    • Helena Lisa
      is already deceased in the work.
    • Land II
    Marquis of Dunmel
    • Giac Dunmel
      he became Giac Willon.
    • The Godfather Dunmel
    • Dunmel
    • Countess Dunmel
    Hearst Street
    • Merley Kayr
    • Sir Hearst
    • Hearst Gaju
    Duke of Tierro
    • Heyna Muah
    • Tomas Montes
    • Egg
    • Duke of Tierro

Balon Ga
    • Irene Jean
    • Donabel Tran
    • Baron Balon
    • Balon Gaju
    • Mrs. Balon

There is a queen who has done all sorts of dirty things for her little brother, who is a illegitimate child of her family and a bad son.
    The story begins with the Queen on the verge of execution in return for all the evil deeds she has committed.

FL thought that even if the world criticized her, only her brother would know her love, but he came to jail and told her. I hate you. The prince, who came after her brother in despair as if he had lost all the world, confessed that he loved her.

And the executed mistress, as usual, goes back to the past. The first thing the returning heroine did was apologize to her younger sibling, and she tries to do everything for her beloved younger sibling.

Actually, this is the beginning. Yeoju overprotects and loves her brother to the point that it's a little morbid for the reader to see, but it lasts quite a long time for Namjoo, who loves her, to be cold-hearted without looking at her. The key point is how one-sided love looks to others and how to define it.

But after this section, it gets really good. There's a scene where we open our feelings and face each other. In fact, it's not brother-sister and sister-in-law to face each other properly, but it's Nam-ju who pushed her back so that we could face each other. And because of that, Nam Joo started to enter the heart of Yeoju.

I think the male lead of this work is a very good person. Of course he's a good man, but he's a great man before a good man.

I recommend this novel if you want to see a novel where someone who doesn't know how to love learns to love and someone who doesn't know how to be loved learns to be loved. I also have good handwriting.

But let's give up dating... "I'm still reading the beginning, but another gallery says I'm still not in a relationship." (The latest episode is 250) The heroine hasn't even realized her love for Nam Joo yet. Well, actually, I'm a little worried after hearing this... No, but if that's about it, do you think you're going to get better? Did I eat with Nam Joo? Do you go to the sauna with Yeojoo? Shouldn't we do it all?

It's a very good work, though.

Oh, it's serialized on Naver. Books 1 through 4 are the end of Episode 170 Part 2 and Episode 171 Part 3 starts.

It is a novel like a growth novel that contains the processes of Yvor's realizing the feelings of love, learning how to express that love, learning how to share, learn how to accept, and realize emotions.

Children created by lack of affection are for each other, looking at each other, expressing to each other, learning their emotions, and growing up.

And the description and expression of the growth process are described in detail in each emotion in the writings of Mongtang.

Not excessive, not awkward, not compelling, but colorful. It is a novel that I learned that when writing expresses feelings, it can be splendid and sympathetic.

And the charm of this novel is not only the story of the emotional changes of Yvor, Dew, and Sidis, but also Yvor's words. I felt that it showed clearly and deeply what an aristocratic speech was.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has about 500 chapters and it’s not completed :blobfearful:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  4. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It have a high/decent rating tho...

Guide1410, jkumi7 and Wapdyne like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. vvvaanneesssa

vvvaanneesssa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the writer wants to make us die of enthusiasm :rolleyes:
    I just hope the story is coherent in its plot:sleep::sleep:

Wapdyne likes this.
  7. Angelicc101