Recommendations Story with Conflict 2

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hiddena0, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Hiddena0

Hiddena0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved:
    1. Reverend Insanity (ch 1600)
    2. Strongest Sword God (ch 1000)
    3. Against the Gods (ch 60)
    4. Library of the heavens path (ch 500)

Good:

Dropped (no order):
    1. Legendary Mechanic (Ch 80)
    2. Warlock of the Magus World (ch 60)
    3. Lord of the Mysteries (ch 55)
    4. Martial God Asura (ch 6)
    5. Transcending the Nine Heavens (ch 40)
    6. Emperor's Bloodline (ch 20)
    7. Dungeon Defense (ch 20)
    8. Reincarnator (ch 40)

Ignore if u are 2 lazy to read-
    I'm a new reader and I just feel like it is really hard to have a good book. My drop list is bigger but I forgot some. Keeping a story from going down hill is really hard! I am a Reverend Insanity fan boy looking for another story I won't drop (). The series on my "loved" I really, really liked them. In general I dropped most of the series because of lack of conflict (MC gets allies to help him in 1, 2, 3, and 5 which ruins the story). I dropped Dungeon Defense because it didn't have any fights against strong opponents or any progression and it turned into only romance (which I liked but you still need fights)

Last time when I asked for a story with conflict people recommended Lord of the Mysteries? But that series has the least conflict on the list and was sort of boring. Sword God and Heaven's Path have less conflict but they have other things that make them good. Sword God has foil characters and Heaven's Path has comedy gold. Against the Gods is a masterpiece (as of ch 60) and Reverend Insanity is my mona lisa, nuff said.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Maxlan

Maxlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. MR.Klein

MR.Klein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it does get interesting very soon in Lord of the Mysteries the story picks up the pace from around chapter 80-90 . My advice Read till 210 then drop it if you want too. the first volume is more of setting up the world.read till chapter 210 you will not regret it
    also in warlock of magus world the allies don't last if you read a bit more it will get interesting

My House of Horrors is pretty good and has a good amount of conflict and face slapping

An Anime Addict likes this.
  4. Superioreos

Superioreos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would suggest trying Warlock of the Magus World again, it gets better as it goes on. I honestly enjoyed it more than Reverend Insanity, and I liked that a ton. I find the MCs quite similar. It lacks constant conflict, but as Leylin gets more powerful, he gets into more conflict.

As for other conflict series: IET series have some good conflict.
    King of Gods has a lot of conflict and gets quite good, but it takes abit to get to the good part. But the early parts are still full of conflict.

Nine Star Hegemon Body Art has a lot of conflict too.

The Charm of Soul Pets has a lot of conflict and is really good.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  5. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend giving LotM another chance, if you manage to get through the first 100 chaps without bring entranced by it, then you can truly drop it.

animefan217 likes this.