LCD Strongest Abandoned Son

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 18, 2017.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 440: these Yuan people are fucked up man. This blood melting serum and the virus is not cool! I’d love it if Ye Mo gate crashes this conference and be like boom~ watch this everyone. It’s my directorial debute haha~

2. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 441: first there’s a hidden underground research base, and now there’s explosives everywhere. Wtf is going on? When did these people go from a rich family with a pharmaceutical company to evil terrorist like people?

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 446: the mayor has the evidence and he’s going to do what he’s going to do. Ye Mo’s wife has the other evidence and she’s gna do what she’s gna do. What’s the point of calling Xiao Lei then? When he called her I was thinking that he’s gna give her a copy of the evidence so that she could spread it out~

Chapter 447: okay now Ye Mo’s plan makes sense. A three pronged attack huh. It is good to attack in multiple ways. Who’s gna do the big reveal first? Xiao Lei is lucky. Since she knows Ye Mo and his wife she should be able to get all the big interviews easily~

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 448: that was a full chapter right? Well it was a filler so I guess it’s good that it was short?

What is this old Qian planning? He’s not gna steal the Mayor Li’s limelight is he?

Chapter 449: again so short. Is everyone going to show the videos at the same time?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 450: I’ll admit that was satisfying. I would’ve preferred if they stuck with the press conference though. And it goes to the Yuan shits being smug and switching channels to the conference to laugh at them. Only to see what’s happening and the blood just drains from their face.

6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 457: look at that timing. Ye Mo turns up at this place just when Nie Shuangshuang is there and she’s getting into trouble. So perfect to save her.

Now, this Zhang Zhihui has been dead for a while it seems. YM knows he’s missing and he only now goes to check out what might’ve happened. Then he has a realisation that the Zhang family as well as Flowing Snake might be in danger. If he goes back and finds that someone is just about to attack that’ll be stupid.

7. KvnJrch

KvnJrch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's this?

8. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that's a lot of gymnastics to make US look bad.