Spoiler Strongly Favored Wife (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ayyshadow, Jan 3, 2018.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧ I approve, grandma.

Izn, Aster Anemone, swordfish and 5 others like this.
  2. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing from what @purple_mangosteen has written:
    Hearing ML's grandma would give so many things as dowry to MC, MC's family then shamelessly tried to take control of those properties. They used the "young" excuse, saying that MC is still too young, certainly wouldn't be able to handle all of those, so why don't they give those properties to MC's father and eldest brother to manage, because as MC's family, they would feel distressed if MC had to manage it all by himself. ML's grandma slammed all of their excuses down tho.
    She calmly said that after MC married ML, he would be ML's responsibility, so of course, ML would also help him in managing it all. And if they still insisted, than it meant they are doubting ML's famliy capability. MC's grandma still did not give up tho. She turned to MC, and hinting subtly for him to ask ML's family to agree with their proposal. MC just smiled, and asked MC "Will you help me manage those" ML answered, "It's your things, of course I will help you." After that MC said to his grandma, "Well,I have someone to help me, you can be rest assured." MC's grandma was so angry lol but she did not there to do anything harsh in front of ML's family, so in the end they just ended the meeting early and went home.

Oh and this novel gets picked up. Yay! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i have a question, was this already spoiled or something? Because i can distinctly remember reading this somewhere

iirc, at the end, the father somehow felt guilt at his treatment at MC that somehow he became a neutral party?

Sorry, i forgot some things but i an sure i already read this...

4. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes,it's this story. In the end, his father will give his (almost bankrupt) company to be ML's company subsidiary, then give 48% of the company share to MC, and the remaining 52% to ML's family, then he dissapears ~

Gushishi, Kaylee, Izn and 10 others like this.
  5. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Like BMHS but without rebirth? Count me in!:blobnosebleed::aww:

Rilise likes this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recap 3

- it turned out that ML family and MC maternal family knew each other, that's why Shang (ML) grandma chose MC

- MC paternal grandma plus stepmum were really greedy n shameless. They tried to takeover the things ML grandma give MC but fail

- ML and MC met to talk about lot of things

- MC family tried to trick MC by giving him fake assesment report. MC called ML. ML told MC to call him by name. MC did. ML was so happy that his sweetheart do that. The secretaries (he was in the office) saw his expression and started gossiping. Had the spring come?

- MC was surprised ML come by himself to his house. They solved the matter.

- ML wanted to see MC's room. They talked a bit and hugged. Ml kissed MC's forehead. I think ML already liked MC at this point. ML also send bodyguards to protect MC secretly.

- MC's half brother spiked MC's milk for revenge for the failed trick earlier. He wanted his goons to take MC pic. MC drank it passed out. Bodyguards called ML. ML came and took care of MC.

- ML revealed to one of the bodyguard/his acquitance/friend??? That MC came from tribe where male can get preggy. ML didn't want to tell MC yet at this moment

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth, is this modern time or ancient era? Why is there still tribes? Shouldn’t it be a clan?

Aster Anemone likes this.
  8. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    It's modern, and yes, the tribe mentioned above is more like a clan. They actually owned a big business comparable with ML's really.

So, actually MC's father isn't his real father. His father is actually someone from a special race. This race has unique ability: their male clan members can get pregnant. And there was a legend that if a male member from this race gives birth to twins, then the family in where the twins grow up in would prosper, and be blessed. This will create some problem for MC on the latter half of the story.

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaahhhh... it jogged my memory...
    they are ancient clans, it seems that MC’s biological father was part of the main clan, and these group of clans has a deep belief of that prophecy that they sometimes practice arranged marriage irregardless of the persons will. MC’s father was actually already married, forgot what happened to the original fiancee, but he was tricked into sleeping with MC’s mom. I think they are hoping for a male child, because the prophecy calls for a pureblood male capable of mpreg to have twins. And whoever has the children will have untold fortunes, etc....

10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    did his bad grandma wanted the mc back after he got married ? since he asked to be separated from them and all

11. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, how did they figure out that MC belong to that clan? I mean, did they force the biological father and mother of mc to sleep together?

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The maternal family always knew of MC’s bg, especially as he was using his mother’s surname... what those clan didn’t know is if MC is capable of mpreg... it took a long time but they finally discovered his pregnancy and that is when the MC’s family started giving trouble...

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh????....what kind of trouble did the mc's family give?....did they also knew about the clan thing?

14. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    iirr, she did regret letting MC leave the family, but in the end she did not push this matter too much because she also hates MC. She only wants MC to keep helping and supporting his family.

Chuchi I think you are mistaking MC's mother family with the clan. The clan is his father's family not his mother's. And yeah, what happened to MC's mom (where she got tricked into sleeping with MC's father) is actually quite easy to find out if you have the resource.

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    do we know why the grandma hates him so much? ....i thought the one who was tricked was the mom

16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ayshadow are you sure? Wasn’t the fact that MC used his mom’s surname the clue that gave ML the idea to investigate and found out about MC’s mysterious bg... i think ML didn’t know of MC’s real father.... BUT, if you are talking about what clan can have their male capable of being pregnant, if it is MC’s father’s clan or his mother’s clan, i am not clear about this specifically as i read this along time ago, so i am sorry if i switched those 2 clan...

17. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    The mother's family (He Family) has always known about the clan. It is the reason they tricked MC's mother to sleep with a member from this clan in the first place. But after this happened, MC's mother actually wnt back to his husband, and the He family also began to ignore her. They didn't show any interest in her or MC until they found out MC had married a man. Later, they went to visit ML's home, and confessed that they are MC's family and they wanted to meet him. However, at this time, MC was already pregnant, and iwas kept in one of ML's villa for safety purpose. Ofc, ML refused to let them meet MC, since he knew they have ulterior motive. But they kept on insisting, and even calling out a family debt (when ML's grandpa first started his business, He Family's don actually helped him a lot, so ML's business wouldnt be as big as it is now without He Family's help). Still, ML wouldn't budge, even Grandma Shang refused them.

Long short story, they later found out the villa where MC was kept, and went there directly. They saw preggy MC then, and started insisting that the future twins should be raised by He Family, since they were descendant of He Fam. Which is ridiculous because obviously the twins also had Shang blood in them. ML told them this, and kicked them out. They didn't give up and kept on scheming, until MC's real father (the one from the clan) showed up and helped ML to destroy He Fam's business.

Grandma hates her because she was a runaway, therefore had absolutely no money or anything to give her family. And the Mom was childless for years, so grandma thought she was barren.

I don't refer to the mother's family as a "clan", I simply use family. I only refer to the father's family as "clan". And yep, the preggy clan is the father's.

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it was the (fake) dad's problem instead, and MC's two older siblings are actually children the mistress had with others.

How's MC's real dad? Is he trying to do his responsibility as a father or does he really care for MC?

19. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible :/ the origin of MC's siblings are never explained in detail.
    MC's real dad actually had always looked and protecting MC secretly from afar, that's why he immediately knew about MC's problem with He Family. But he sort of feel unworthy and guilty towards MC and his mother, so he never showed himself in front of MC.
    Later, he visited ML at the villa to talk about some business (I forget what specifically), and ML told MC to stay at their bedroom upstairs. MC didn't obey him tho, and came down to meet his father. Then, MC had a heart-to-heart talk with his father in which his father told him how sorry he was, and MC told him he forgave him. After this, MC's would began to mend his relationship with his father. His father even present when they twins were born.

Gushishi, soie_yoie, Kaylee and 17 others like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    why did the He family wanted to take the kids from them?