Spoiler Stunning Edge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LoLzM, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the grp stopped releasing chapters. While the other one is still translating the chapters but at a slow rate.

2. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.....

3. Khukai18

Khukai18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where can I find the raws?

4. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just google the chinese name, it's in the novel updates webpage:)

5. AlmaKarma13

AlmaKarma13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that Leng Guy ist the BF from Feng guy...right..?
    and where is Jean ?o_O
    i'm really curious what's up with camille?

never thought ML would be Feng guy xDDD

6. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is this beautiful novel aren't polyandry. I mean there is lots of beautiful loyal handsome men. They are love mc. It's better to married all them. She shouldn't choose only Feng boy. Poor other men.

Alina Moktan likes this.
  7. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well others sure are poor. But one is better than all :blobpats::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobwink:

earp likes this.
  8. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    So does anyone know the significance of Claire's original name/the name she uses after she escapes the ToL's ambush? She goes by Qi Aushuang later. Also, does she ever reunite with the people from earlier in the story (the dragon, the archer, etc)?

9. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Claire change her name to Qi Aushuang signify that the old her(Claire) died when Katherine died. She does reunite with the others on and off cuz her friends have other things to do/other objectives.

lets start after chapter 178
    she help long sasi become the emperor for the Youwusali (well, actually not 100% she did it as Camille did help her) cuz at some point she left and travel to another realm (sent by Camille?) to train. When she came back, Camille became the prime minister for Long sasi.
    QAS is actually just a substitute or a will of QingHua (青花)(translator may named her Blue/Green Flower) Qinghua is the conceited/possesive deity whom at the 1st chapter you read about her. After Qas enters the Mother/Father God realm( like almost the end of the chapter) only she will start to appear in the body of Qas making a lot of her friends confused thinking she has double personality. One, the normal her, the other, a heartless person.
    Fyx is actually one of QingHua treasured possession named Fire. while lly is also her possession named Ice. they are portrayed as a red and white flower(lotus flower i think?) as someone did mention feng married Qas. lly went together with Qinghua to another world so that they can find the meaning of love. (QH was thrown to another world by her mother)
    WE and BF are both generals in the demon realm. As we read, notice that these two birds regain power after their seal was unlocked by Camille (before throwing them with Qas to the demon world to train). When they came back, WE and BF can no longer sleep at her bosom. She just slam the door in front of them.( I laugh so hard at this part). There will be a time where WE, BF and Qas enter a competition in the demon realm and get separated. The winners get their wish granted. This is where we say goodbye forever to WH and BF as their contract with Qas get annulled and they are free to do whatever they want while our heroine decided to go to a place where FYX is for his coronation as a demon prince.
    Ben ended up with Summer. Poor Shui Wenmo. he actually love Summer but didn't confess fast enough. hiding his feeling all along. At the end of the story when Qas and Fyx wanted to invite them to their wedding, Summer was on labour. She gave birth to AN EGG. XD the moment Ben crack the egg, that little baby boy went up to ben's nipple and suck thinking there's milk. XD

Dong Fenghou ended up with the Qiao Chuxin (archer girl)
    there will be another new character during the school arc. this happen when Qas wanted to save Fyx and lly thus asking Camille for help. Her soul was then transferred to Fyx body wearing the purple earring(which contain half the power of lly as it is his eye). while her real body was stored away by Camille i think. Her mission was to enter the 9th level of the tower (void realm) in order to meet Camille back again and save the 2 guys. Along the way 2 girls fell in love with her (Tarina and Parina? ( don't know cuz thats mtl named them))and also 2 guys fell on love with her(Titan and Jonathan) (NOT GAY! eventhough it looks gay XD) they knew she was a female when they started to grow feelings for her. so no yaoi. Titan was a rather cold person who is power crazy to the point that he is willing to kill his love ones to attain the power. He tried to kill all Qas close people so that she will not get distracted in getting the power she wanted but she never agree to his approach in power. On the other hand, Jonathan was a rather easygoing funny guy. he was the second one(first one is his sister/ relative?)to discover Qas is a female when he uses a sub-artifact mirror(borrowed from his sister/relative? as she finds Qas was not attracted to her beauty. so suspicion arise) that can show the real person.
    Camille is a deity. but a tainted/ fallen one. Mtl tells me he is the Son of Sin thus banish to the realm where Qas exist.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  10. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    What about mc mother Katrina I know she die what about her soul. Did her soul meet mc. Did they show mc and her mother. What about temple of light did she revenge on them for killing her mother. Did she return human realm to revenge.

11. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    whelp, katherine soul forever gone and didn't meet mc at all. when that angel killed her the soul was also destroyed if i am not mistaken as the body already was turn to dust. Claire did get her revenge. she incite suspicions on those believers of the temple of light to reduce their faith on the angels making GoL to lose power. after doing so she came back (after much training and shit blablabla) destroy the ToL and at the same time kill Duke Gordan. (that was her main hatred)

kurohamukami, Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  12. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Her soul destroyed. I am crying *sob sob* she was my fav character. Can't mc bring back her mother soul. she was goddess and she was powerful. She should bring her mother and master soul back.

13. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    even though the ToL was destroyed the GoL is still living just less powerful than before. apparently, the self proclaim GoL is not the actual GoL. The actual GoL was named Marilyn who lose her power to that self proclaimed one as the fake one has good backup like she got a few 12 winged angels. Marilyn in the beginning was a pure hearted girl but after Claire/Qas persuade her to gain more power to usurp the fake GoL she became power crazy and forget herself making Charlotte (her right hand angel) sad cuz he was devoted to her initially due to her pure heart. Ended up, these two GoL forever stuck in a battle so neither can overrule each other.

kurohamukami, Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  14. anaya malik

anaya malik Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link please

15. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Yee Teacup

Yee Teacup New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally my thirst of what will happen has somehow been quenched a little. But how about Jean?

17. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    Jean? Ok long lost memory please come back. Manimani hommmm

jean was a rare knight that can control dragon. Forgot the female dragon name. End up, he is another lone ranger who continue to protect qas/claire. (If I'm not mistaken)

alexfilia likes this.
  18. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I am resurrecting this thread because I just read until around chapter 178 or so...
    and I want to know about
    Will the content of Xuanxuan's memory crystal be revealed soon? If yes, at what chapter?
    I want to read it until the latest chapter but I have exams coming up real soon, and right now it's the only thing bothering my curiosity for the moment XD
    And, did Lingyun not know about Xuanxuan's ability to see the future?
    Hope you will kindly answer my curiosity XD

19. Blue.wind

Blue.wind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well it was NOT shown when he exactly read the memory crystal but just how he carried his sister after she died and the crystal too then how he was holding a box of her ashes saying that he wants to burry her in a white pure world etc.
    BUT it was mentioned how he decided to live a good life freely for his sis sake and to make her wish come true so it's obvious that he did read the memory crystal and yes he knew about seeing the future thing and not only him but even the girl herself and even the devine princess and i guess the temple too

20. addictiontofiction

addictiontofiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, this is so funny