LCD Stunning Edge

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck was this chapter? Such cliff... =X

2. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant remember who has red hair, young master the devil thing ?

3. Insanityplea

Insanityplea *Head Tilt*....*Fart*

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not up to date on this so not reading the thread cause im waiting for it to finish and binge it (read up to like 115 or so and was caught up at the time).

I just came here to say one reason I think I enjoy this particular novel over so many other female protag ones..and its a simple reason

IT FUCKING ENDS!

It is not dragged out with moderate length chapters to over 1000 chapters or more and each chapter has PROGRESS for the plot! I get sick and tired of reading novels that drag on and on and on turning into Dragon Ball/Z/Kai/OMGDoesThisEverEnd/ReMastered/LetsDoItAllAgainCausePeopleKeepBuyingOurCrap. Some authors fall in love with their own work and try to make it amazing and all kinds of other positive words related to awesome and dont want it to end...well it has to end some time or else it runs the risk of turning to crap...or never ending as the author dies or writes into a corner and runs away.

Anyways, point is this story ends. I love a good story and can fall in love with the characters and world just as much as any other avid reader but even I know the story has to end at some point before well..crap. Sad truth is still sad yet still true.

Now, as im catching up on other things that DONT END IN A TIMELY MANNER! back to catching up on them...Weeeeeeeeeeeee *sighs*

4. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone here?

What happened to JML? Said she was gone until June then never came back with an update. There was like two dozen chapters left.

Now a new TL has picked it up, and they're just okay. All the names are different so there's now the added benefit of confusion right before the end, and Ch 212 of theirs seems to be mostly the end of 211 on JML's site. Is that a sort of refresher to get back in the novel? Or are they translating the other version of the novel? I'm so confused now.

I'll probably make a separate thread if this doesn't get a response in a few days.

5. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone read this? does new translator gonna use JML character name?