Discussion Sudden realization: Where are the traps?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Scrya, Sep 16, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not a land of surprises, but a house of horror. You can almost anticipate that everywhere you turn will be a trap, but even if you know it's coming it'll still scare you.

2. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    What do they do to you that scares you?

3. Darkanlan

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a trap, the scary part is when you find out it's one. Shouldn't that scare everyone there? Unless you're into yaoi, which means you'd be full of surprise instead of shocked with terror of almost falling prey to one.

4. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would a man/boy wearing a dress scare you?

Just to be clear, it doesn't scare me.

5. Scrya

Scrya Lurking all day long~

Reading List:
    Link
    But... You should have already prepared yourself mentally for that if you're actually visiting Thailand, shouldn't you? :3

Femme Fatale likes this.
  6. Darkanlan

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to think if I travel to a country I shouldn't have the prejudice to view everyone in the country as a trap though. I'd like to not have to look at everyone and question are they traps or women, that just seems like a tiresome trip rather than a relaxing or enjoyable one.

7. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Again...I don't understand the problem.... Are Thailand peepee's different? :eek::eek::eek: Does something mysterious happen to it after being hidden inside a piece of feminine clothing for too long? So many questions...curiouser and curiouser. :barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

8. Bwayne

Bwayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Darkanlan

Reading List:
    Link
    I recall hearing that quite a few of them will get it lopped off if they can afford it, that or whatever the surgery was to push it up inside them. Then they also get breast implants, so in that case, it truly is a terrifying thing. Both in that you can't physically tell when looking at them until nude and I can't image how painful it'd be to get it cut off or shoved up inside. That just sounds like it'd leave phantom limb pain afterwards or some horrible trauma..

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  10. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    So a trap is another word for transsexual? I guess they do the streets to pay for their transformation, like a caterpillar preparing to be a butterfly.

I still don't understand why that would scare you mate..in fact I think it's tragic that they feel like their body doesn't fit them.
    ..... there must be something from your side too that you do that makes this a scary experience in your opinion..... unless you are a patron of the ladies wanting a quick bit of something without getting to know a chick properly. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

My advice is get to know a woman before you get into any compromising situation. You'd be surprised how that will sort out the scary ones...you might even enjoy a fuller relationship. :barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

11. Darkanlan

Reading List:
    Link
    I was more thinking that you'd go out for a date, not realize it's a man. They don't say anything, then you end up finding out at the worst possible moment. That'd definitely be a scary situation in how do you handle it. That or you get drunk while out on the town, wake up to find a man next to you.

These are just general thoughts towards possible trap situations. As for real relationships, that type of thing isn't an issue. Not going to travel to a foreign country to look for someone to hook up with or date. Millions of people around here, I can easily go find someone when in the mood to.

12. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean you could cut traps male sexual organ and replace it with females so they aren't gay anymore........ Right?

13. Truerror

Truerror Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai chan devoured them all. If you can stop Ai chan from devouring all the traps, then you will have your trap.

Of course, if you yourself is a trap, then Ai chan would just devour you as well.

14. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, you're bringing back memories

Okuri Ookami and Arcturus like this.
  15. flowingcloud

flowingcloud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean there's traps, but usually as side characters. If you find any trap novels (in Japanese) post them here or DM me. I'll read a bit and maybe translate it (low chance though).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.