Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the Who Made Me a Princess manwha update? Fridays? I'm just a little confused by the update pattern ...

2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

OKAY DIANA SMACK CLAUDE AWAKE:blobhero:
    (he deserves that btw. considering how he treated your daughter)

Jukki, Lilyworld, Rin.rinaaa and 4 others like this.
  3. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the update is not based on the days of the week but on the number. That means it's update every 10 days.

lucas will be seen in his grow-up form!!

4. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It updates every 10th, 20th and 30th of the month but after five updates it skips an update day so that would make it 20 days instead of 10

5. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thanks!

6. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAA definitivamente o melhor romance da web coreano / manhwa que já li. É ótimo, maravilhoso.: bloblove:: justabotheart:
    Ah, às vezes tenho até ciúme de Athy, acho que nunca terei um relacionamento tão bom com meu pai.(n): inseguro:

7. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amen to that!:blobhero::blobsalute:
    Seeing Diana smack Claude will be worth the wait. If not, I'm looking for fan arts.:blobphone:justabotwork
    Perhaps they were aiming for the 100th chapter to resolve things?:facepalm::hmm:

DIJ28 likes this.
  8. orichan

orichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Lucas the male lead in this story? Is there a ML?

9. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Lucas is the ML coz they kiss in the end (correct me if im wrong)

10. manhwalover3345

manhwalover3345 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey i wanted to ask if Athy and Lucas are endgame?

Athy1000 likes this.
  11. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel, Lucas and Athy are endgame (although there is a parallel universe where Athy ends up with Ijekiel).

The manhwa is different from the novel, but it seems like it will still make Lucas x Athy the main pairing.

Athy1000 and Lilyworld like this.
  12. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this Luca's recent grown up form is not as grown up compared to his first appearance as grown up, hehe.

13. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    Well before we could perfecrly see the heigh difference between Lucas and Athy coz Athy was a little girl back then. But now Athy grew up and Lucas didnt so u can guess why.

14. manvugu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he seems shorter, plus he still has some baby fat on his face unlike the other version. I'm "new" (recent new account) in the forum, _so unfortunately can't post a pic_. (bro, how do I scratch a sentence??)

wait.... https://64.media.tumblr.com/889ad0c.../9b2581027aa7645bc9ca3385228aa95986f1a6c4.png

15. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
  16. manvugu

Reading List:
    Link
    bro, you posted a long time ago, lol, but i'll a give little reply regarding someone you mentioned. Ijekiel is a coward, or at least he was in his previous timeline. He could've still done something before he married his "sister" (lol, kinda gross and it show how hungry power his father was and how Janette was such a tool), but he just gaped there, oozing over Athy, practically an ostracized child with barely any hope, then proceeds to marry his "sister" and cry fake "oh I feel so bad" tears while athy's head is detached from her body. Yuck . Yaya, Ijekiel took a stance somehow, but doesn't make me forget his past atitudes or how in the current timeline, Janette is still a tool, because his father's will matters more than what Janette feels regarding the situation. This is not an attack on you or anyone who likes, ships Ijekiel or whatever, it's just sincerely my view on it. I dislike that guy, makes my blood boil.

17. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i dont like ijekiel either but hes a noble and a noble is educated to be very respectful to your dad no matter what.

Ah and it's 10 pm for me and i have school tomorrow ,i have to wake up at 6 am . good night !!!

manvugu likes this.
  18. manvugu

Reading List:
    Link
    Even so, all you said is true, but still I believe that Ijekiel doesn't really regard Janette as a true sister, more like she's an object that needs to be polished and preserved, not a real human being, maybe not that far, but definitely more like someone they took in their family so said person should be grateful and trust their life to us, to submit to our decisions. /(btw, did you say good night? I can't see it on the posted comment. Anyways, good night too if that is the case)/ Nevermind, I can see it now. Good night!

what????? KYAAAAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA! GOOD ONE! :blobjoy::blobjoy:

ValReads, Athy1000 and Creolenerd like this.
  19. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it ever explain why the second timeline works so differently compared to the first timeline?

The first timeline, MC met her father at 9 and she got treated like a trash

In the second timeline, MC met her father at 4 (I think) and now she got treated like a princess of the world.

How does meeting him earlier and later have such a huge impact on the whole story? Or it was the magic word "papa" that change the whole thing?

Athy1000 likes this.
  20. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. In the original timeline, Claude completely forgot her because he placed a black magic spell on himself to forget Diana's death. The consequence of that is that he also forgot that he had a daughter. It is implied that if he didn't see his daughter or got reminded of her by 6 years, he could have completely forgotten about her. His desire to forget also contributes to why he didn't regard the OG!Athy as his daughter and why he wasn't distraught on OG!Athy's execution on the 1st lifetime.

No, he met her when she was 5 years old in the current timeline.

Yes, meeting her earlier is a huge impact. No, the word 'papa' doesn't have magical connotation nor effect whatsoever.