Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't feed my plot bunnies. I already have hordes.
    Just for the Claude, Diana, Athy family fics.

Damn it. I now got a plot bunny for Diana afterlife

Rose101 likes this.
  2. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Not included in the translation.
    No, Claude, for the life of me, gave Alpheus some light punishment. Duke claimed that he didn't intend to make Jennette a secret. As if.

Rose101 likes this.
  3. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Original Athy didn't die. She kinda helped Jennette run things since Claude was in a coma.

Claude forgot Diana using black magic. Since he forgot Diana, he can't feel anything for Athy. I think he knows she isn't her real daughter but she was giving him fluffy feelings so he decides to make him his daughter even by very loose association. Or maybe he forgot that he dislikes Penelope so he was affectionate over Jennette

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  4. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Original Athy didn't die. She kinda helped Claude run things since he was in a coma.
    Claude forgot Diana using black magic,. Since he forgot Diana, he can't feel anything for Athy. I think he knows she isn't her real daughter but she was giving him fluffy feelings so he decides to make him his daughter even by very loose association. Or maybe he forgot that he dislikes Penelope so he was affectionate over Jennette
    Yeah. it bummed me really bad. I assume Alpheus will receive some sort of punishment like being demoted or have his lands confiscated, more taxed or the House losing some priveledges. But we're talking about Claude here! The Emperor you don't want to mess up with coz he will kill you! and will do it gladly. I was expecting more of Roger Alpheus being killed or exiled. but it was just a slap in the wrist.

Manage your expectations. It is already said that the webtoon will differ from the novel and may have less screen time of AthyxLucas.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Jasminegranger26 and Rose101 like this.
  5. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When they differ, would it be huge?

Imagine if the book ended up with the other dimension where Athy is gonna end up with someone else. I think I might kill someone. Lol.

I hope the webtoon remains largely the same with more stories on felix and lily, Claude and Diana's back stories...

Maybe a bit more of ezekiel and Athy, to make it a fairer fight. I wonder if there will be a mean side to Jeannette.

Maybe this webtoon is another dimension all together and it encourages people to buy both the novel and the webtoon.

6. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    More on focus. Illustrator Spoon said the focus will be on Athy and Claude relationship so probably less development time for Lucas and Athy. Basically all the fluff scenes are already in the novel. Alternate pairings and other relationships are explored on the side stories unless Spoon also plans to expand on them. There was a mean Jennette moment on the side story.

The webtoon is a fresh take IMO.

7. MK11204

MK11204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't reduce the fluffy moments at the side stories:blobcry:. Wait, mean Jennette? I thought she's the white lotus/the good guy?

itsthatkidjashyy likes this.
  8. River_Bank

River_Bank Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jennette is the white lotus.
    She's just selfish and act a little mean out of her selfishness and desperation for love.

ma_lavander and MK11204 like this.
  9. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's just a few days ><
    can't wait :love:

10. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    I went and read one translated in mandarin but ain't sure if it is a translation or a fanfic. Would really love to know if it happened...

Did Athy attend school in Atlanta? Did Athy went on a date of sorts with Ezekiel?

The way it was written was so similar to the structure of the original novel, but it was only 5 random chapters out of the blue.

If it is fan fiction, it is nicely written... If it is real, these would have been lovely chapters...

11. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard it will be focused more on Athy and Claude’s relationship like what ATrueStory said, so less Athy x Lucas’ fluff, but I think the end pairing will still be the same, because there was a poll somewhere about the pairing and Lucas won about 6k/ more votes, idk about Ezekiel tho but I heard people want Jennette’s route lol and also I heard that Jennette had more votes that Ezekiel XD

Idk about the Jennette and Ezekiel’s but I know that Lucas won the votes, so the pairing would be the same (pls lol)

Alia0001, creizreiz and seabuckthorn like this.
  12. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think Ezekiel and Athy ever went to a date(?) I can’t remember if they have their moments together except when Athy refuse to hear his confession, or their unusual meeting with each other in cafes. Ezekiel didn’t make any move on Athy because she was legit running away from Claude, well, until Lucas solves all her problem that is.

creizreiz likes this.
  13. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah... So it was fanfiction. So confusing but nonetheless, it is so well written! These writers should really be professional writers.

Now I am just waiting. Waiting for translations to come out soon.

14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    It was only a moment and involves a cuckoo in the side stories. The scene was NovelJennette heard webtoon!Athy says something about the cuckoo (she was far from Jennette but within the latter's eyesight) and Jenette might have realized what she is doing is cuckolding. if this makes any sense at all.

MK11204 likes this.
  15. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    People who are in the same spoiler community as I am were already drawing their five children. Imagine five runts.

seabuckthorn and MK11204 like this.
  16. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes, I don't know if I prefer her as a white lotus or a green tea bitch.

17. MK11204

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol green tea bitch XD

18. MK11204

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, I reread chapter 44 from mangago and there's this scene where Claude and Athy having tea time just like usual. Blah blah blah, then Athy said with a warm smile: "Papa, I have a wish. It's something only papa can do for me."

So just what's Athy's wish? Is it something like a red fabric?? the illustrator Spoon or author Plutos doesn't show what's Athy's wish in the webtoon so I'm very curious.

19. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    A portrait of two of them. was helpful when Claude had the amnesia. It kinda negates the amnesia thing and reinforced Felix and Lily's assertions that yes, Athy is real and she is his daughter.

Mikaa, Meri, mereumsama and 1 other person like this.
  20. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the community I’m in there’s 6 children- 6 babies from Athy and Lucas