Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll add another pseudo-spoiler...
    Plutus wrote another novel which is Beware of the Oppas. Hari's perspective on the prologue if I am not mistaken kind of describes Athy's life.
    Hari narrated that she kind of envy the Princess of Obelia's life because she was doted upon by her father, the Emperor. The emperor doted on her so much that the Princess only managed to get married at 26 years old. Hari knows this because it was sort of controversy that reaches Arlanta. The emperor wishes to keep his daughter for a long time, but it was a mystery because the Princess and the Princess' Consort will be living in the palace so she wondered why the Emperor was so against at the marriage. There is also the issue of who will inherit the throne if it was the princess or her husband but since they are magicians which have long life span, they'll just tackle the issue when the time comes. It ended with Hari saying this will happen in 20 years later and she wishes that in the next life she wanted to be reborn as a princess too so that she will be loved and avoided being scolded.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  2. Drivingthescrew

Drivingthescrew Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TAKE MY MONEY. ALL OF IT.

3. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last that I have read that rumor was last year but I was also hoping they will continue that plan cause WWMAP looks very popular. But don't hope too much cause it was only a rumor...:blobpeek:

4. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that is all from Hari's perspective when her story started when she became a child again.

On the other forum I was talking about earlier, we kind of theorized that what Lucas#2 met on his first dimension-hopping is the future of Lucas and Athy having a daughter, but oh well we never knew. The ending of the side story is so open-ended with Lucas#2 in his child form was blown away to Korea with a little amount of power that I was wishing to have a sequel with Lucas#2 as the main character and how will he survive on Korea.

Mikaa likes this.
  5. domi28

domi28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. I don't read novel but in the webtoon Anastacius is tower master and in the newest chapter 73 he(young Anastacious) meets a man (in my opinion he's tower master). And then, can the master of tower manipulate Anastacious to sleep with Jennette mother and betray his brother ( in 73 ch. they have good relationships).

DOHere likes this.
  6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean Claude and Anastacius had a good relationship???? (Or who?)

Mikaa likes this.
  7. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really???? If it’s true then I’m so grateful!!:blobparty::blobReach:

8. Drivingthescrew

Drivingthescrew Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, Anastacius is not the tower master. The current tower master (Black Tower Magician) is Lucas. As you can see, he behaves like he owns the place because he does. If you're talking about the white haired guy, that's the previous tower master and he's dead dead. Not likely to be the villain.

Second, regarding your theory. Yep, it's possible that Anastacius was corrupted/manipulated by whoever the villain is in this manwha. Who knows at this point.

Hope this answers your question.

9. iShiro

iShiro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it might just be me but I think Claude might've ate the chocolate because he saw Athy enjoy it. In chapter 72 , Claude made Athy leave the room after her feeding him the sweet so he might be kinda compensating for that? Maybe? If we look at chapter 73 , Claude first stares at Athy , and then tries the chocolates. Also Felix said there might be a misunderstanding here , which is why I think Claude actually ate it bc of Athy
    Edit- nvm didnt see that someone already explained it

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    seabuckthorn and Uncopyright like this.
  10. domi28

domi28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean that Anastacious is dead but his body is under control of previous tower master (something like in Anastacious body is soul of previous tower master).

11. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you rewatch that scene, Claude was staring at the chocolates not Athy hmm.. if it is true tht it’s only a misunderstanding then I’m relieved:blobsalute:

seabuckthorn and iShiro like this.
  12. iShiro

iShiro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's one more thing tho. If you look at the chapter , Claude picked the almond chocolate which is the one Athy picked. Im cherrypicking at this point but I think it's also something worth thinking about xD.

13. claudebear

claudebear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To me, I think Jennette is doing her best with what she knows. Athy trusts Jennette to hide her, and Jennette doesn’t know the consequences of what will happen if she mentions or tells someone where Athy is. After a few times meeting with Claude though and after her talk about family with Anastacius, I think she realizes that Claude is not bad and she understands that Athanasia must feel hurt and lonely without her only family, just like how she grew up. That’s why she encourages them to meet with each other.

I get that people feel uncomfortable because they’re scared something like the original novel might happen, but Jennette from the novel and Jennette here are two different people. In the original, Jennette was “sad” for Athanasia, but never did anything. Jennette now would never let something like that happen (OG Jennette would have never let Athy and Claude meet for example. She would probably just be happy with Claude and “feel bad” for Athy on the side)

14. LonelyWolfLucas11

LonelyWolfLucas11 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ohhh myyyy ghosssh! So my instincts are right, so you are familiar with this wattpad page, and it is claiming that she's translating the 3rd season of the novel.

What the heck!
    I have been hoping in my heart that i am reading a canon translation.

alright, so the novel actually ended all with Lucas' 3 kisses with Athy on the balcony, in her 18th birthday

I need to cope up with the truth

Drivingthescrew likes this.
  15. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

I guess in my case, i just too uncomfortable when in one chapter Jennete told Athy about her meeting (very cheerful) but didn't realise that it make Athy sad. Jennete only realise that after her talk with Anastacius then she proposed for the meeting. It just left a bad taste in mouth (even though I'm very aware where Jennete came from).

I actually like the friendship Athy created with Jennete prior to the whole Claude losing his memory then to when Athy came to see her during her runaway. But right now, I just feel odd and uncomfortable.

I do wish Jennete will either know the truth or get to have her own happiness. But for me, personally, it just draining to see that Jennete to be the only one that "feel" happy (although we know she wants Claude too to remember his memories).

Jennete is just a conflicting character--- she is not really the "antagonist" but her position as "rival" and her circumstance may easily be seen as bad.

16. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happen to Jennette and grey haired boy in the end?

17. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel or manhwa?? Because the two now going to have different ending

Drivingthescrew likes this.
  18. claudebear

claudebear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s fair. I guess its just how you see her character. It’s true that some of her actions aren’t always right, but to me that makes her human. She can be a bit selfish and sometimes overlook things due to her own emotions, but I like to see her grow past it and realize her mistakes. It’s one of the reasons why I like manhwa Jennette more than novel Jennette (not Lovely Princess but the actual wmap novel LOL.) I felt terrible about novel Jennette because they just took the easy route and randomly her a villain, which I feel many people still have a prejudice against since they read spoilers.

MiserableSOUL and Jukki like this.
  19. Drivingthescrew

Drivingthescrew Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The side stories dragon gift, LP dimension, and Lucas dimension hopping happens after the balcony kiss scene. So I guess the dimension hopping one is the "latest" ending lol.

BTW. I can no longer find the "season 3." She replied to some of her readers who are looking for it that she took it down because she's having a hard time translating and wants to focus on her fanfics, but she did not reply to me when I asked where she found it, and my comment was earlier, too. Welp. I was actually hoping the Lucas vs Claude scenes are canon because it was well-written and something that I can actually see happening. But the school scenes are realllllyyyyy out-of-character and cheesy. Again, if it's canon, then yey! But up to now, no source. So to me those are just fanfics.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  20. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me both of them if you please ☹