Recommendations SUGGESTION/RECOMENDATION

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Uzu30, May 13, 2016.

1. Uzu30

Uzu30 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, taking a breaking from reading (Novelupdate reading list) or you could say that caught of on the most recent chapter and now thought that i should just wait a couple of days so that some of the chapter could pile up. Before this after reading/watching anime and manga, i started reading some Fanfiction on manga and anime i liked hence i am not sure if this is the right forum but thought i should ask for some suggestion/recommendation note i have read most of the interesting ones from royalroad and japtem. Some of the interesting ones i have read are from Fanfiction.net, mainly involving harry potter, harry potter/stargate crossover, Naruto (one of my favorites being, Chuunin Exam days, Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto, Yet agian with a little extra help - if you haven't read it you should, RWBY (Silver, Gamer arc) Hitman reborn, Perrcy jackson and One piece ( Nine Minutes by serpentguy - Favorite One piece fanfiction - Difficult to one some good one piece fanfiction)
    I could use some good recommendation, school over and would love to have some stuff to reading. The fanfiction could be based on anything movies, animes, tv shows, mangas

Thanks a bunch.

2. LoLzM

LoLzM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. Quality work.

3. Alchyr

Alchyr Master of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link