Spoiler Supporting Female Match Is Big Guy (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    女配是大佬[快穿]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4229783
    http://www.nbaxiaoshuo.com/info/127/127131/index.shtml
    I prefer non romance cool world hopping novel over romance world hopping. This novel is excellent, I mtl this ongoing QT, I am loving this great story, it’s interesting, non romance world hopping story, also my favorite. MC is intelligent, likable and professional. She herself is golden finger. Each arcs is interesting and cool. Highly recommend this novel If you like non romance novel like Transmigration: Snatching Golden Fingers, Authentic Green Tea Expert Male Protagonist [Quick Transmigration]. You will like this novel.
    Summary:
    Heng Yu shuttle in the space-time, space-time is the most special of travelers

1. [The great god of the Internet is accused of plagiarism] had to go home to inherit the 100 billion family business
    2. [Entertainment Circumstance Beauty: She is at the top of entertainment  
    3, [Long live the princess] Thousands of armies are silent on her side
    4. [The god of light of asceticism] Breaks the cold destiny of the god
    5, [Side profiler] criminals, to appease the dead
    6, [kill] White Moonlight White Moonlight sermon return
    age 7, holographic technology revolution] [open holographic technology

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it completed yet

3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    No, It’s ongoing, current arcs 8

morticia_addams likes this.
  4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler or summary arcs please

5. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First arc: Online Great God is Accused of Plagiarism

Like the title, a well-known online writer of novels is accused of plagiarizing a newcomer. She didn't become a god at first, she wrote two novels before she was titled god with the third one. Two of her works have become television dramas.

She leaked that she was planning to retire from writing and started making fewer appearances.

Suddenly, a newcomer writer with a similar name appeared and set forth works that were well-received. She also got dramas adapted from her works. She acted as the second female supporting character in her own work, so her beautiful author persona was known for a while.

One day, the online writer god posted that she will be releasing a new work while newcomer writer's drama was broadcasting. Her readers were ecstatic. However, when they started reading, they noticed something off. The writer god's work was verrryyy similar to the newcomer writer's, down to the details. The newcomer's work came out before the writer god, and the writer god is barely online (weibo) - as compared to the newcomer writer. Even her loyal readers couldn't refute that it was similar.

Writer God had been radio silent for a year and a half and then come back with a work that was questionably similar to a currently broadcasting newcomer's. So then people and the writer god's haters were saying that the writer god plagiarized a newcomer. The newcomer writer also posted publicly that she wanted the writer god to delete it and apologize.

Writer God didn't even know about this, again - rarely on weibo, only knew when her readers and her editor contacted her. Writer God said that she didn't plagiarize. This angered the newcomer's fans, and even her own readers were a bit dubious. This issue only happened for a day and took several headlines. This is when MC arrives (up to where she received the memories).

And it turns out that of course the story is similar. Because the newcomer had a USB full of several of the novels that she had liked in her past life. Yup, newcomer is reborn. She was a transparent writer in the past life, and was reborn five years in the past in another person's body. She used the novels in the USB that had been popular but had not been released yet as her own. That was how she became an online god.

For this world, MC doesn't need to fulfill the original owner's wishes, since it was a body suitable for her. When the editor called to ask her what she planned to do (editor is a loyal fan, but even she couldn't deny it was very similar), MC was like: I'm planning to retire from the circle anyway, so why bother? My grandfather said before that if I don't feel happy writing novels anymore, I have to go back and inherit our 100 thousand business. I've grown tired of being (author name), I'm going to try the feel of being CEO.

Editor: .......

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  6. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please :D

Elliana and JuuHachi like this.
  7. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newcomer/reborn is a b*tch, stealing other people works and making people believe it is the other way!:blobangery::blobdevil:

just_areader2 likes this.
  8. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed~ MC makes sure that the newcomer gets face-slapped

She hacks into the federal government and sends them information on how someone has reborn and has a USB drive of future works. They can't trace her, but this draws their attention.

She also posts a public image about having finished the novel (that she was accused of plagiarizing) a year ago--when she announced her plans about retiring from the writing world. This would have placed her wayyy before newcomer released that work. People can't find any signs of it being photoshopped, so it struck some of the suspicions down. Though, there's still those die-hard fans who don't believe it and still accuse MC. Well, MC did actually edit the date of completion, but it was reasonable.

Reborn newcomer panics, because this news came out and thus she can't act "her" own character well in the drama she's acting in. The drama is based on her "work". She remembers one of her exclusive fans, this rich guy. The rich fan was the Writer God's exclusive fan in the past life, and he'd publicly supported her. So reborn newcomer had rushed to release the specific novel that made him a fan. She's like, "I should just accept him. No more dangling him." --since he liked her after meeting her. Rich fan called her and said he'll help out.

Meanwhile, MC returns to her house and her grandpa is like "my granddaughter has come back!!" Etc.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    Aisha Ann, wildthorn, Elliana and 3 others like this.
  9. Tay

Tay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang so the newcomer basically stoled the write future stories and even the fan. Kinda feeling bad for that loyal fan of original writer god from the past already.

Aisha Ann, Elliana and JuuHachi like this.
  10. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like this story is the sequel of another story by the same author: 快穿之锦绣人生

We get a bit more backstory and an idea of how this MC likes to behave. She's actually very similar to a lot of noCP stories with male protagonists. A lot of the arcs are heavily pro-nationalism. If it's the ancient era, MC will climb high on the imperial/courty power ladder and then introduce reforms, technology, and foreign crops (the really cliche corn and potatoes shtick). If it's the modern era, MC will climb high on the economic ladder and start some high tech company. If it's the early 20th century, MC will of course make China great again...

11. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    More please

Elliana likes this.
  12. RikuMania

RikuMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe

Elliana likes this.