Spoiler Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gniniz, Jun 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. gniniz

gniniz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?! (惊!说好的选秀综艺竟然)
    Summary:
    Wu Jin, as a trainee from a certain entertainment company, had a peerless, stunning face. He was qualified to debut as a lead performer even if he just sat there and did nothing.

After signing up for a certain talent show, the shining path to stardom beckoned to him––

Wu Jin: Hold on, why is this show different from what we agreed on? Wasn’t it supposed to be about jumping around, dancing, and singing songs? Why do you have to send me out into the wilderness…

Program Producer: You’re a once-in-a-century high appearance value competitor! We’re relying on you to save the program’s ratings!

Wu Jin: … I seem to be on the wrong show. Wait a minute, this isn’t an idol show, it’s a fighting survival reality show ahhh!!

Ten months later, the little cutie who had been thrown into the show––

Turned into a human weapon.

Powering up through various instances, slight entertainment circle elements.

Extremely overpowered gong x little cutie who grows to become an overpowered shou.
    --------------------------------------------------

I'm surprised that a spoiler thread hasn't been made for this yet? ((If it already exists please let me know cause I can't find it at all)

I would like to know more about:
    • What was the reason for MC's transmigration, if any.
    • This is something one reviewer hypothesised, and I was wondering if it's true:
      Supposedly, MC did not time-travel at all, and is actually a genetically-modified person like those from the R-code base. How true is this?
    • Also, when did MC & ML's relationship get exposed to the public (the players/show producers/audience of the show) and why did they choose to come out (exposed/deliberate choice etc)? And what were their reactions?
      Up till now (where the translations have caught up to), only Red, double C sniper captain and red rose from the female survival show knows.Also, Zoe seems to be getting suspicious of their relationship >.< How long more till he figures out the truth?

2. Selki

Selki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also surprised there aren’t any spoiler threads, just started it today!

3. MeiBao

MeiBao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do correct me if I’m wrong (・ัω・ั). I’ve read the mtl-ed version, and regarding of the Little Witch’s ‘transmigration’, such thing didn’t actually happen. Turns out, he was also from the R-Code Base. A human experiment, but their ‘purpose’ was different from Wei Shi and the others. He was supposed to be Shao Yu’s (?) ‘scabbard’ – a link between them should be established first but it failed.
    Some of his memories aren’t actually real. Researchers from the base would implant false memories such as parents abandoning them to test the experiments’ personality and obedience. There’s this gene replica thing, Little Witch got his idol memories from a 21st Century idol superstar.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    maya_sov and quarantine is good like this.
  4. Selki

Selki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of 130ish, all of his teammates besides Caesar know. White Rose, Red and his brother, and Dr. Song. I also believe that the female judge is catching on as well, but she could just be part of the CP fan group

quarantine is good likes this.
  5. lukibunny

lukibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter do they confirm their relationship?