Spoiler Surviving As A Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

When I opened my eyes while cooking ramen, I woke up as the Queen's maid who was treated coldly by the King in the BL novel where the King was gay, the concubine was gay, the knight was gay, the servant was gay, and the librarian was gay.

Will she be able to survive safely after becoming an ordinary maid, Ash, who has no main character buffs?

How will the maid survive!

PLS ANYONE SPOILER??? Im so confuse

cjburaira, Hiura, Marie_0720 and 13 others like this.
  2. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys!
    In a combination of:
    • Not wanting to be frustrated every other week
    • The fact the thread starter dropped this series
    • I'm pretty much the only New spoilers dropper and
    • Needing to do compilation posts anyway
    • + Recent Spoilers Section-wide attempt to make spoilers more accessible
    I've made a new thread for this series and am in the process of posting / linking together all the info I've puked out so far.

The Link to it is here:
    For those lurking / still following this series alongside me, please watch this thread instead!

I will not be dropping Chapter spoilers over here anymore (Unless something happens haha;; I hope not. Mods pls;;) and will be using the new thread instead. I will also no longer respond to any of the negative / drop posts from this point onwards either cus the information will be all here in your face :'D

If you still hate it / intend to hate after the actual full context I really don't give a flying bloop. My hope has always been for the series to get a fair shot despite the unfortunate early sentiments + incomplete / 2nd hand spoilers.

Lastly, I don't really expect anyone to but I've also added some sections via @Spoiler Curator for publicly editable sections for if I ever get tired of this series. That way anyone can deal with the update-able parts.

If anyone wants to add stuff now that's fine too!

3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes thank god , the page is here .
    Is the ML the king or the brown haired Sir M guy ?

blacknevar and nielyti like this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can she just adopt the baby and run away with the queen

Blondie looks shifty as fuck. And the king most probably had him impregnate the queen judging by the raws. King himself seeks like a typical psycho murderer

5. HealingScarsandHearts

HealingScarsandHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man i feel bad for the queen. Not only is she trapped in a loveless marriage with a murderer husband, the male mistress of her husband also acts like a sociopath.
    In the raws the queen looked so lonly and resigned to her fate that i want to help her myself.
    I feel so bad:cry::cry::cry::cry:

6. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. She better get a good ending. I don't care how but she should.And maybe slap her hoe of a husband along the way

7. purplemist

purplemist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 chapter in and i already want to kill the emperor and his lover.:blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobhero::blobhero: Can someone give spoliers please~

AnaIsa-Hades, Bhluee, La Ma and 8 others like this.
  8. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honest question, did the king have the queen sleep with his lover so his official heir will be sidepiece's kid? A) It's not impossible, but unlikely that 2 black haired people will have a blond kid. B) Something's gone down for the queen to be that utterly dead inside. C) Sidepiece is constantly cooing and cuddling the baby while I've yet to see the king even glance at the kid (so seems unlikely that its a calculated move for brownie points by sidepiece). Something's wonkey here.

I will say with almost certainty that the king is NOT the ML. Dude seems kinda psycho, randomly killing maids and such, and utterly under the thumb of the male sidepiece. There's hints that the brown haired knight/guard dude is also infatuated with sidepiece so ... ... I guess its either a red herring, sidepiece has some magic mojo which is why all these dudes are falling for him which will later be broken or resisted, or we're still waiting for the ML to show up. At least in the raws I'm not seeing any of the usual sign of anyone being an ML.

9. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
  10. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the ML is the blond one?? I guess i was wrong the baby is blond afterall. But if hes not the king but the male lover, then that means the king let his male lover and his queen (technically his female lover) to have sex? Okay hes the weirdest king in a novel -_- then

11. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Worst king in a novel like I wouldn't even dream of living in his kingdom, I feel bad for the Queen. They restricted her until she couldn't even go outside anymore just because they encountered her when they were out for a walk along with stealing her damn baby. He then proceeds to kill the baby's nanny in front of the MC.

12. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. thatcrispyperson

thatcrispyperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so our girl looks like she's about to go on a date? And also the knight is sooo cute...

14. maria-adriah

maria-adriah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember people talking about an adult korean film called Frozen Flower. Isn't this a similar premise? The king has a male lover and then orders his lover to impregnate his queen(I believe he was infertile...not too sure) because of the constant pressure to have an heir to the throne. Maybe this is the case. I know this is a spoiler section but I heard a good theory regarding how perhaps the male lover wants a child and thus the king order the queen to bear the child for the blonde and maybe let his lover raise this child.
    I skim through the raws...so this shouldn't classify as a spoiler but the blonde seems shady af. He acts all bubbly but was unfazed with the blood of a maid which the emperor kills for his sake? His smile was shady af too. Shady b*st*rd. This is the second novel that had me soooooo frustrated after Stanning the Prince(blue head h*e/sl**/b**ch that does not know when to stop)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Assassel, noah21, Marie_0720 and 29 others like this.
  15. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder. I mean, yeah, right now he is sooooo shady, but what if he's also trapped in this palace because the emperor is obsessed with him and he has to play bubbly to not get killed himself? And he doesn't react because she has had to witness so much death by now he kinda... can't? Arg I need more of this story, is there a novel?

16. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Lmaooo you’re so funny! You expressed it well!! ❤️❤️

maria-adriah and Eurica_effect like this.
  17. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    there’s novel.. i found it on ridibooks i think..hopefully someone will spoil us

18. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is completed and there’re 7 books in total. I’ve read someone’s review ( i think so as it’s in korean and i MTL-ed it) and she said :

the MC will end up with a Duke

here is the translation of the review:

It's romance, but what's a couple like?
    Yeoju came into the world in the novel 'Escaper' I read earlier. In this case, it's always in the best interests of the protagonist, but what the hostess proclaimed is the Extra 1 maid Astokane. Even fiction is a worldview in which everyone is gay. Yeoju, who always realizes that she is an unstable maid , is a war queen, who is neglected by the official man's gun, and who regularly dies, and somehow tries to live as an extra ...

It's a seven-volume novel, but I think it would have been better if it was just a light fantasy. Like the romance, there are male couples who are tied up with Yeoju, and they also ride their own thumb. The misunderstanding or shoveling of something like a thumb might be confusing if you are a beginner with little dating experience.

Anyway, Yeoju appears as the first lady in the BL novel worldview. In BL, it's a lot of trouble for girls. The contents of the novel are also the main character of the king and the favorite concubine of the king. Yeoju is the queen's handmaiden, so her life is impatient. Even the queen's nanny was a black magician, so she was immediately disposed of, but just because she was there, she had no knowledge of parenting, but she became the prince's nanny. In fact, the moment that Yeoju accepted the character of this world is the dissolution of the queen (...)

In such an atmosphere, Yeoju is busy working, and busy and very busy working on a survival strategy. There is a common saying by those who have been raising children. It is said that babysitting is not a job, and that they are not getting a lot of money ... Parenting is a hell. Yeoju experiences the story with the whole body.

In the process, we are largely tied to four men (in a romantic sense ). Candidate 1, the knight, actually, the story of the surviving community kept coming out, so I thought it would be unfamiliar to be close anyway, so I was excluded from the prediction early, but it wasn't really a man. Candidate 2, a teacher who was in charge of education in Yeoju with no knowledge of nobility . He seemed to ride a little bit with Yeoju at the beginning, and he actually loved another woman, so he went out in the middle. Candidate 3, Archmage. The first meeting ... Rather than this, the situation when I looked closely was very spectacle, and since then, I have been pushing as a candidate for Nam-joo because I said many things that tickle Yeoju. Candidate 4, Yeoju and the duke I knew before. Exactly the original Count, and a separate girl, a dead lady at the time of the game, was the one she loved. Actually, it was so difficult to tie up with Yeoju ...

Eventually, the final Nam-joo was the Duke. However, even if Yeoju doesn't have something to attract the peacock, he wants the peacock to hug suddenly, and a hug drip comes out and the two of them are kissing. What...?

The novel itself is good for reading quickly for killing time, but it is a novel where romance should be the main thing, but the romance was over and it wasn't quite that, so the star rating was persecuted.

19. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the queen

La Ma likes this.
  20. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know...i only read the review:cry:

lazynoodles likes this.