Spoiler Surviving Romance / 살아남은 로맨스이연

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by saribyu, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. saribyu

saribyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    name: Surviving Romance / 살아남은 로맨스
    raw: https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=764129&weekday=sun

--------

There are currently 14 chapters in the raws, and I was hoping for spoilers! It is available on WEBTOON and I highly recommend it because it is very interesting and the plot captivated me. I am looking forward to seeing how it progresses and the later chapters. It is by the same author as "The Makeup Remover." If you haven't read it, please do read it!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never really read this kind of manhwa cause I like romantic stories more than fantasy or horror but omg, this one is really good,even if it has no romance you'll love it,it's storyline is so good and unique.

4. happydot

happydot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil what happens in ch 9 and beyond?
    from the raws, there seems to be a v handsome extra with blonde hair. what's his identity? it doesn't seem as though he's the unknown extra she's looking for.

killinitKim likes this.
  5. stella.novels

stella.novels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is fantastic. I don't like stories with zombie but this one is wonderful. If you are thinking about reading this or not, read it. :blobmelt:

killinitKim likes this.
  6. Triades

Triades New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong, the guy with blonde hair is the one that killed extra x with a baseball bat and is the second male lead(?) in the romance novel (to that guy that was the love interest but turned into a zombie, i think he was someone "bad" so the first ml could be "good")

ORiEL.km, killinitKim and happydot like this.
  7. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah,it's really very good:blobokhand:

killinitKim likes this.
  8. Lilmaru

Lilmaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it yuri webtoon?

9. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought X was a boy?

xpeanut and killinitKim like this.
  10. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. The classes are divided by gender. Every single person in Chaerin class is a girl. And X stated they came from the same class as Chaerin. As well as that X's features are somewhat feminine and look at what the ones who killed her said too "those bitches got here first".
    X is lowkey confirmed a girl.

X's Death

[​IMG]

11. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see...
    Ah..I don't want this to turn Yuri:cry:

12. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers~~

killinitKim likes this.
  13. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    It's also possible and this is me using shitty google translate of the Korean comments. That yellow hair boy is Ha Minwoo. (If I'm right, this means he ordered his friends not to kill anyone but well, they did it anyway) He was later surprised Chaerin knew his name. he was Jeha's rival in the OG novel I believe but I'm not too sure. And from other comments on Naver, it is also possible he is related with Ha Sunwoo (NO 13).
    (Which also probably eliminates 13 from who is X, since I don't think Minwoo friends would kill his sister unless they wanted his wrath.)

This is speculation though.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  14. Nekocchi

Nekocchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really good manhwa thank you guys for the spoilers
    I'm just going to camp here to wait for more

killinitKim likes this.
  15. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently just got Chapter 11: The Strongest in the World

Chapter 11: The Strongest in the World

We kind of get a flashback. Chaerin states the Voodoo Doll Incident. While she/OG protag was flirting with Jeha without care. she knew Shinbi had a voodoo doll thing planned
    Sure enough. She found a voodoo doo in her desk doll, with a pin embedding the heart. Which seriously freaked Chaerin out. She tossed it but... More showed up.
    She did try to track who done it down but... All she got for her troubles was getting yelled at by who I assume Ma Juri "Do you have any proof Shinbii did it or are you suspecting her cause she's a bit gloomy"
    Shinbi: Aren't you the one who is making things up. Because you want sympathy and attention from Jeha Yu

Chaerin looks like she is a second away from snapping and murdering a bitch.
    (Note says: Sniffle Sniffle Chaerin sheds tears at the injustice)
    Chaerin actually just used eye drops for that part and vowed vengeance for that ten times over.

But she never got it. Chaerin dismisses any retort, no use crying over spilled milk after all. And states what's important is what Shinbi can do now. So what does she want to do. Shinbi thanks her.
    Chaerin sight and notices she doesn't have a bracelet either.

Do Hana (2) opens up with: Chaerin what you are saying isn't wrong but I'm concerned. how did you know everyone's strengths in order to make up these teams, after all you never really hanged out with any of us.

Chaerin lies. and says She's been observing them, that Do Hana (2) is the class President and everyone knows she's compassionate. that if Chaerin didn't have any knowledge she would've been the leader but isn't she receiving info about other students on her phone as they speak.
    (Chaerin observes when you compliment someone for their helpfulness they open up to you easily and people with a good reputation can do good deeds but people are more drawn to one good deed carried out by someone with a bad reputation)

Chaerin grins and leans against the blackboard in a beautiful artistic moment: That information will lead us to the safest way out.
    (And so getting them to open to Chaerin is the easiest thing in the world right now)

Kim Sunyoung (No 1) is on board. she isn't sure if they will find anything useful in her locker but they are welcome to take whatever.

Chaerin also wonders what made her see their face and she thinks she has figured it out. She MUST recognize them as part of her story and then if they open up to her, then they become visible

(not in the story just examples: like when Se-un believed in her about the announcement when she saved Mihee and complimented Shinbi. And that brief moment when she saw X's face just as she was about to say her name)

She remarks it no longer means they are extras and hopes they can work together.

No 1 Kim Sunyoung and No 2 Do Hana reveal. Hana (No 2) is a heavy-set girl, with glasses and a ponytail, she also has shamrocks all over her jacket for some reason. NO1 Is a short ginger hair girl with a blue mushroom on her head. BTW No 1 is comically tiny

Chaerin eyes almost go out of her sockets. Why is she tiny I didn't even see her!

Ma Juri (3) Then Interjects Why are they going to School shop first, they should just leave the school. Chaerin stops that, it could take several days to escape.
    Juri is like are you kidding me and prepares to go out to the window and try to get to the first floor. Shinbi (7) tries to stop her by saying they are on the third. Juri stops.

A shadow is sprinting across the track field when all of a sudden they are swamped by zombies and devoured, the class gazes in horror.
    Chaerin tries to say: See what I'm say-?

But is cut off Juri, saying They're outside too. Chaerin is confused. Juri panics and tries to leave, Shinbi tries to stop her still. Juri swears at her saying she's got a bike and if she can make it there-

A hand creeps at the door. Zombies. The class panics. Chaerin screams: SHUT THE DOOR! (The door manages to shut slicing a few zombie fingers off. But at least 4 zombies get inside)

Then out of nowhere Song Rina (4) jumps out and crushes a zombie's head with her bare hand and bashes the other 3 to the ground. All that is left of them are bloody pulps as she stands over them.

The Class and Chaerin is just....Holy shit (What kind of romance novel has a character like that?!)

Rina picks up a bat and with a distrubing gaze, says she's borrowing it

-Chapter ends

16. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thx so much ☺️ ❤️ I really love this manga do you have anymore spoilers on when she's gonna meet x

MightyDragoon453 likes this.
  17. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 19: Note I don't understand Korean but using google translate from looking at the comments.
    Music is intense, dramatic and terrifying.

The bitten person from last chapter doesn't look so good and is in the hot seat, being interogated by Se-un.
    Seun (no 15) explains a classmate from another class she was talking too. (Don't know their convo but they do mention 1 and 4 a bit)
    the bitten person mentions no 3 and 1 together.
    No 1 props up in the convo again. (Bitten person rubs their shoulder)
    Se-un interrogates them futher. (her face is terrifying)
    I think Chaerin's observation are how Seun can just entice people with her words. Se-un gaze is firm.

Se-un I think she questions the bitten person are they bit or something along those lines. Cause once Se-un says that the shadows the bitten person was with look shocked and turn away.
    The bitten person tries to stay calm, explaining away their condition I think.
    Se-un is firm and gets to the point. Chaerin just looks as this is going down.
    the bitten person points to Do Hana (2), she held her phone and she just said something pretty drastic. (Last chapter she helped circulate a video of a teacher who was bitten last chapter, I think it's how zombies avoid bitten people)
    Bitten person doesn't have a lot of words about that. The red spirals around them get worse.

We get a flashback, the Teacher is nursing her arm. She's in a different class. She's cherry as the rest of her class converse. then the tannoy goes off. The teacher's expression is grim and OH SHIT. She's sweating.
    I think she's saying something along the lines of I don't want to die alone. So Teacher of the year goes to the door and opens it, letting the zombies devour the kids.
    chaerin class hears this above them.
    Only the teacher is left standing among the Zombies. Everyone else is dead.
    The bitten person begins is scared. Chaerin observes their worsening condition. The spirals are now reaching their face. They start speaking.
    We get a cut of Chaerin bitten hand (no way this is not a source of contention later, that and the slight red in her eyes)
    Shinbi Yoon (7) tries to calm them down.

At this point it's too late for the bitten victim. their dialogue becomes nearly indescribable and illegible. They are screaming. Chaerin glares blankly on as they are becoming a zombie.
    They snap and try to attack Chaerin. Chaerin is shocked but Mihee of all people stands and guards her.
    Chaerin is thrown back, Mihee is on the ground unconscious and there is a student taking care of the zombie.
    Grabbing a hammer she says a few things and smashes their head in.
    The class turns away.
    this student says a few things, Chaerin talks to them. Their face fizzles.

It's No 14 Han Chaeram. She's a girl with a high indigo ponytail with cross (x) clips in her hair. She's wearing a hoodie and is on the brink of tears but stands firm.

(Folks we possibly got a face reveal from X)

- Roll Call
    -End Chapter

No 14: Han Chaeram. Our Possible X I love her already.
    [​IMG]

Current Class Role List as of Chapter 19, other half is in Han Chaeram section

[​IMG]

18. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MightyDragoon453
    Thx so much for the update your an angel

19. Nekocchi

Nekocchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your spoiler Dragoon
    Jung Jiyeon (9) looks so handso.. uh cool yeah cool unnie
    I'm curious about Ma Juri
    Also how to save the male lead.. or is he already saved..?