Spoiler Swallow One’s Breath / 숨결을 삼키다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jul 11, 2022.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/swallow-ones-breath/

https://ridibooks.com/books/2313016994?_rdt_sid=author&_rdt_idx=14

Description:
    Se-eun broke up with Do-won, who was trying to keep their relationship secret while hiding his engagement.
    She meets him, the representative of an important business, five years later.

“Are you saying you’re no longer the old Jeong Se-eun anymore?”

“If that’s all you need, I’ll stop…”

“You don’t think the relationship with Shinhwa Department Store is very important.”

Dowon wants to have her, even if he must utilize every single tool in his arsenal to do so.
    Se-eun acknowledges all her regrets and accepts his request.

“No other woman while you’re dating me. As you already know, one person at a time, that’s my rule. Neither a hidden fiancée nor a wife.”

“Anything else?”

“Anytime I want it to end it, that’s the end of the relationship. Also, no one should know about our relationship.”

Do-won put down the cup he was holding and stood up.

“Then I have to satisfy my needs as much as possible in a short period of time…”

He grabbed Se-eun’s arm and slowly pulled her up.

“Right?”

He lowered his head without waiting for an answer. Se-eun closed her eyes tightly as his hard body presses against her firmly; his hot lips covered hers.

—————

When will ML realize/stop denying his feelings? I hope FL dumps him and then he regrets. It stopped updating and I want more!:blob_plusone:

jkumi7, syofiaa and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. iheartlasagna

iheartlasagna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL’d this so, this is what I understood from what I read:

The ML’s mother seeks the MC and tells her he is supposed to be engaged with someone else, and basically accuses the MC of being a gold digger. The MC dumps the ML because she tells him he went against the ‘see only one person’ rule that they agreed on. The ML denies it and says something like she’s the one he wants to marry. She doesn’t believe it because she thinks that the only thing they have is s3x. ML is devastated that she left him and tries to see her. But MC’s gay couple employers help her get her mind off things by sending her out on business trips and giving her a bunch of things to do.
    ML does a bit of stalking and groveling before the MC finally agrees to give him a chance. The rest of the book shows how they get to know each other and go on dates, before they eventually do tie the knot. The issue with the Mom is also resolved. They have a son.
    It was a short read, but I do wish the translator would pick it up again. I’d certainly want to read it in a better form. MTL’s give me a headache

syofiaa, trashconsumer and Rin.rinaaa like this.