Spoiler Swallowed star.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mitre27, Nov 12, 2016.

1. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, just curious how he deals with the current problem, he bought the planet earth but there are invaders currently on it, what will happen?

2. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed a few chapters ahead. They left the planet but some of them came back as "disguised" people and started to kidnap important personal from earth including MC's family. MC bought some star lv9 slaves and used his horned beast body to kill the intruders.

But they discovered more treasures before they all died. The Lanshan family is sending stronger fighters to infiltrate earth again. And I think one of the big banks is now involved since they're drolling after the valuables.

If it was me, I would have sold or even just gave away the valuables from earth to a powerful organisation to end all future trouble. If there's just weak people not even worth enslaving and there's already an owner on earth, no one would come trouble them. But no one even thought of it for some reason....

3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completed the novel yesterday.

like @nanda322 said the Lanshan family is looking for the golden horn beast body and automation ship. Shit happens later but way later.

4. Darkbeowulf1337

Darkbeowulf1337 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the "big bank drooling over the treasures" after MC becomes stronger?

5. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't really the big bank iirc more like 3 of the 5 giants. Basically they didn't want earth for the golden horn beast or automation ship they wanted it for something else. Basically he was forced to sell half of earth. Earth was in trouble like 3 or 4 times in this novel.