LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the next chapter the creator tells him where to find the other volumes of the manual it's ok. and we don't know how his senior brother will react. Considering IET's other books he probably won't be a bad guy.

2. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's exactly happened opposite.
    And it's not that his new teacher didn't want to teach him, he COULDN'T.
    I think you haven't read enough of IET's novels. If anyone hold something precious to MC, there are only two situations:
    - That person is a good guy and will immediately give it to MC.
    - That person is a bad guy.

3. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    name an IET novel with a bad senior brother..... (i see your point too though)

4. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord Xue Ying
    Technically, some of senior brothers of Ji Ning (DE) are bad guys. They just don't treat MC badly.

5. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    when I said bad I meant as an antagonist (also don't count people that betrayed MC's master or something like that)
    also whats this about lord xue ying can you spoil me?

6. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about Situ Hong who betrayed Xia Clan.

7. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i wasn't clear enough. Which one of IET's senior brother who was a deciple of the same master was an antagonist. situ hong was just a guy that was in the same clan as xue ying.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  8. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, then there is no senior brother who truly was an antagonist. In IET's novels, betraying teacher was one of the greatest taboo, so all of MC's teachers are good guys => senior brothers who was a deciple of the same teacher never opposed MC.

9. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    That was my point. I was saying that because the guy before you was speculating about how MC's senior brother would be jealous of him and not give him his armor.

VinnyOni1 likes this.
  10. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah typically in his novels the discipline brothers of the MC would be more willing to give up their lives or sacrifice most of their wealth than withhold a treasure.

fukayuu69 likes this.
  11. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    But that's exactly what WOULD happen
    When MC came to get his armor, the 2nd senior brother secretly informed everyone: "He is here! Come and kill him!"

12. Karyehs

Karyehs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is kinda what I am expecting. There is no way that the 2nd diciple of a being which is a suuuuuuper powerful abolute being would directly betray said super powerful master. But simply making it harder to get the treasure which currently benefits his whole race greatly and "test" his superiority/survivability seems to be pretty standard.

The whole situation is similar to parents who say they care about you, but are still kinda disappointe by you, so they try to make you a little brother (which obviously is/will be superior to you and more loved)... While the little brother is not here yet, you are allowed to use the banking with unlimited money (super armors). What are the chances that the little bro won't get in trouble on his way taking the banking card? (lets just call it a test if he is worthy)

Btw. in his 10k+ years of life our LF probably spent less than 1 year with his wife. And even then it was only a sliver of his consciousness in the VR. I remember him spending years training alone in the basement while his family just a few meters away.

It's a surprise that he remembers them at all.

13. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    LF's treasure doesn't actually benefit his whole race it's not the treasure that makes those armors. But yes apparently his senior brother is a dick.

14. Karyehs

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it said that the Force Armor is the treasure which makes those Soldier, General, King and Emperor armors?

And that they can be used by the Mother Core (Yan She or whatever) Race and Earthling-Race (all those born on earth)?

The Raw Soul of the senior brother (2nd diciple) can create the soul version, while the Force Armor can create the armor version.

15. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    the star tower is what makes the soul versions and his senior brother's other treasure makes the armor. the raw soul is just a soul protective treasure. This is why i was so skeptical about hi brother trying to betray him, his own armor is actually better than the force armor and, the only treasure luo feng has that is better than his is the star tower, which he can't even bind.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  16. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that it is not a test. He fully intended to let MC be killed. That guy is an ungrateful bastard.

fukayuu69 likes this.
  17. Karyehs

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm... Did you read the chapters?

Chapter 883
    The ancient being said, "The star tower is one, and I've prepared another treasure for you, named Force armor."

"Force armor?" Luo Feng was stunned.

"The Force armor had been placed amongst the Yan Shen race, and is being guarded by your second senior. This armor…with special resources, can produce different levels of armor pearls, namely the soldier, general, king and Emperor armor pearls. These are all suited for the Yan Shen race, but are mainly used by knights and below. At most raising the entire strength as a whole. The Force armor is the true treasure, which is even suitable for universe masters to use. It has endless power and is your second treasure."

Chapter 884 (here it says again that the raw soul & force armor produce the soldier, general, king and emperor versions)
    The being nodded, "I created the Force armor for you, and the Raw soul for your senior. In truth, their strength doesn't reach their optimum level at all. The main thing about these two treasures…is their ability to reproduce. I spent more than half of the materials making sure they were able to produce other such treasures."

"The force armor can produce the soldier, general, king and emperor armor."

"The raw soul can produce the soldier, general, king and emperor soul."

"Of course these are just names, representing the four different categories." The old being smiled.

The soul-treasures in the stat tower are merely stored there for him, not produced.

Well, "test" ist always a good excuse, even though the intent is to kill.

18. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    but it doesn't make sense to give humanity those armors most of them wouldn't even be able to use them and they are made to be strong spirit readers. wtf is this

Haiku575 likes this.
  19. Karyehs

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it doesn't make sense to give it to them while they are weak. But it was implied that LF will start to nurture the Earthling race from now on. He absolutely has the resources to power-level trustworth geniuses with nurturing cabins/life pools.

And from his contract with the VUC, the whole water-surface can be used with flying cities to nurture talents/a place to give birth for powerful people. Born on earth (maybe whole pregnancy?) = earthling. So it's possible that the VUC will pay for most resources of the Earth-ling army.

20. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the raw, this being (The One Who Sat On Mountain) created two race: Yan Shen (strong body) and Earthling (strong soul)
    The Raw Soul was created for his 2nd disciple (the pinacle of Yan Shen), but the soldier, general, king and emperor soul were for Earthling
    The Force Armor was created for his 3rd disciple (the pinacle of Earthling), but the soldier, general, king and emperor armor were for Yan Shen.
    The Star Tower's core is a soul protective treasure, but it is a different thing, not Raw Soul.
    From what I read in LXY, The Star Tower could produce down-graded versions of itself too