LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its the birth of his pet! A pet above the rank of emperor or has potential to go beyond emperor. I mean in EVERY IET novel I know the MC gets a super OP pet or super intelligent pet. I've read CD DE ST and this is the only one that hasn't had a intelligent pet. I'm pretty sure all of IET's other works have pets though I didn't try to get far into 9coldrons or that one with the bird on the cover. Don't know if they have pets or worth reading. Also remember he got a pet communication ability that was super glossed over.

Second opinion is that it might be the new apocalypse that brings aliens into the picture (to help) aliens in Xianxia! Now I'd have seen everything. Wonder if they'll be human or humanoid?

2. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, it's the pet! It has to be the pet! What else would the Monster Taming ability be hinting at. Place your bets, people!

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  3. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course its the pet, I'll cry if it isn't... I'm serious I'll cry! :cry:I love pets so much :X3: JK:ROFLMAO: but I wish it would be the pet...

Azuka likes this.
  4. Panlong

Panlong The Furtive Pigmy - Father of the Abyss

Reading List:
    Link
    It's IET we're talking about here. The romance cannot be this easy, right? I don't trust IET hahaha but how does everyone think he will meet his pet? Cause the ocean is much more dangerous than land

5. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Well IET has a habit of making the 1st love the' let down love' building it up just to make it crash and burn... I don't really see that happening in this story but all of the one's I'm up to date on and some of his/her stories I'm not all follow this pattern.

In the latest chapter alone it proves he is just as invincible in the sea as he is on land. The title of 'Invincible Wargod' is no joke, the only threat to him is emperor level monsters and if possible monsters that 'might' have spirit reader abilities as well as being high level horde leaders.

I'm wondering when he's going to encounter that egg. If my guess is right then that egg will be his pet and not just something that threatens the world.... That being said it should be overwhelmingly powerful and not something that Luo Feng can capture right now especially if he hasn't studied the monster taming portion of the manual he received for spirit readers.

I'm also wondering about how the situation of him traveling through out the sea to encounter the egg will arise. In the latest chapter it seems he's not to happy with the turn out of the massacre at sea. Maybe he'll try to get to the roots of the problem on a daring mission to stop the assault on the base and somehow encounter this strange little space egg? He's pretty much the only one who can travel in the sea in that area at this point so I doubt that the military is going to raise it from the sea.

Well I guess we'll just have to sea, there is no way that he won't get a pet before traveling into space (I'm very sure at this point that that's where this story is heading!) and none of the 'Emperor level' monsters have any 'growth' potential.

6. ephemeral

ephemeral sometimes i'm here

Reading List:
    Link
    if you read iet's other stories then you know iet is pretty bland at romance. its either first love true love or second love is right. theres also almost no other females in this story and DE and CD made it obvious their first love wasnt going to work out with all those flags. so expect this to be first love true love.

7. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read an IET novel to completion as I put CD down because it got a little ridiculous around book 11 (I think that's were I stopped?) the second novel of his/hers I read I didn't care for which was ST, and as far as DE I'm really enjoying this story and SS there really hasn't been any romance but it's not like it's been a huge focus on the story in the first place. I mean sure there hasn't been a lot of romance and when there is its kinda blatantly obvious the 1st love is going to be a dump but hey I kinda like the predictability... there is also the fact that the 2nd love is more than not going to be the sweetest of loves; sometimes its about the journey and not just the ride.

The blandness of the romance is subjective, I think. What I mean by that is that depending on the person (reader) they might want romance or they might not, IET sorta skirts the middle with his/her writing style. You know there is going to be romance, you know its not going to work out from the first relationship but a loyal woman is on her way soon enough, and for those who are worried about romance taking up to much of the story? That doesn't apply since romance although there is an transparent film on a electronic devices screen, you know its there it just doesn't do much to interfere with your enjoyment.

I haven't read 9c or the other books written by IET because either I haven't run out of things to read or just don't feel that they are my sorta thing for the moment.

8. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    if IET really does the 'let down love' thing yet again, I am going to be beyond pissed.

does anyone understand, if the monsters in the sea are so numerous and formidable, why in the hell would they build their city near the sea?

9. Panlong

Panlong The Furtive Pigmy - Father of the Abyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot reasons

10. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably it used to be in high ground or something, until a certain event happened and now it's near to the sea.
    Otherwise, plot reasons

11. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, v6c15. Quite the cliffhanger by IET. Finally breaks out of his confinement. Hope there aren't too many irreparable changes that took place during his year long "death". Also looking forward to him finally having the strength to exterminate that guy who's been trying to kill him.

Has he become an existence beyond a wargod at this point after his training?

12. Deante

Deante Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did u read the chapter cause all ur question were answer in the chapter

13. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that I saw, never said if he's specifically an existence surpassing a wargod yet. He's obviously much more powerful now though.

The rest were more statements... There were changes since he's been gone but we don't know the entire extent. Never said what happened to Xu Xue or just how big the changes within the Dojo were. Will he get his position back? Was his brother able to properly protect his family? It hasn't answered any of those questions yet, just hinted at them.

14. aerowjames

aerowjames Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it titled swallowed star

15. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow it feels like SS is gradually becoming a typical xuanhuan rather than sci-fi.

16. edward123

edward123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Final and Complete Version
    01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
    (Earth)
    - Warrior (3 Stages)
    - Warlord (3 Stages)
    - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
    - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
    - Marquis
    - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
    (Venerable)
    - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
    (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
    - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
    (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)

10. Universe's Strongest
    (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being (UC)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  17. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude. Use the [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] boxes. A bunch of spaces don't do anything.

That said.. HOLY SHIT SON! FINALLY Li Yao is going to get his, been a long time coming. Looking forward to the next few chapters.

18. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is never able to become a Universe creator at the end of the novel. He is only a Void True God at most or I think he made it to Eternal. Either way the MC only hears about the levels above Eternal True God but never reaches it but I am not sure why the author stopped there but I always felt that Lou Feng leveled up slowly. But yeah he never becomes a anything above Eternal True God so we won't see Qin Yu or Linley

19. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    wow this chapter... why isn't Li Yao dead yet. Let Representative Lan die too. Of course Venina should die too.
    Why aren't people dying yet?
    10k people should just die if Li Yao doesn't die.

20. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    vol6 ch23
    On the internet, he read that some girls are always sticking to their partners, not giving them any space at all. And some girls will dwell on even the smallest, insignificant things

What the hell has he been reading?

ZhaWarudo likes this.