Spoiler Sword Pilgrim

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Oof_Ash.Here, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Oof_Ash.Here

Oof_Ash.Here A Fellow Reader & Writer

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Sword Pilgrim

Couldn’t insert the image so I would like it if you put it under the post please!

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Seinen
    Alternative: 검의 순례자
    Summary:
    Callius von Jervain.

A character who dies no matter what he does. A character who falls into a forced choice route where he can only die, no matter his choices up to that point. However, there is a single route where the character can live and play the game.

And I have to carve out that route somehow.

Because I’ve become Callius von Jervain in the game.

Novel Link: Ashen Clouds Translations
    Novel Raw Link: Kakao Page
    Novel MTL Link: Korean MTL

You can also save to your reading list here:-
    Novel Updates Link To The Novel

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    novelreader141 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    Sword Pilgrim
    xxlarge.jpg
    Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 17, 2022
  3. Mors86

Mors86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, you've put in the wrong title on first post.

I'm almost up to date on raws, so AMA.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  4. aisara.canessa

aisara.canessa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg,sobs...wrong title dear

5. M1thIs

M1thIs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got some questions.

Who is actually the main protagonist in the game, Pilgram's Path? Is it specified in the recent chapters or does our character, Callius meet the protagonist? I mean it was implied that the main protagonist in the Pilgram's Path was the player which means the player creates that protagonist, but I don't know how that works. Could be something like dark souls, but I have no idea.

Is the relationship between Callius and Esther on terms of romantic partners? I don't mind romance because I enjoy it when it's done well. I hope it's not a main factor in a story like this though because this focuses more on world building and dark atmosphere. Apparently she thinks the bullying is interest from Callius (which it was actually from Callius since our protagonist wrote Callius to be like that towards Esther LMAO) If the romance does happen in this story, it better be developed unlike a "returner's magic should be special".

Does Callius ever get a chance to interact with the god, so he can ask him questions why he was brought into this world? Talking about Valtherus btw.

Anymore allies Callius makes friends with? So far, he has Dexter and Cedric.

Man, this novel is such a goldmine. You usually don't find KR novels this well and it even had the male protag as a villain character. Got to love novels like this in a game setting. What makes this impressive is the idea of gods able to turn people into swords. MC is not even edgy too, he's got his priorities straight. The side characters are enjoyable to read with a hint of comedy :)

I think that's all the questions I have so far. Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    trashygal likes this.
  6. Mors86

Mors86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, as far as I see the protagonist is probably not a named but somebody who becomes important through the course of the game. At least nobody till the current arc are treated like a future player.

Esther is somewhat interested but MC is frankly busy and hardly sees her. Callius hasn't shown that kind of interest towards anybody AFAIR. Esther is teaching a kid who's his relative.

No. But there has been a hint or two about the Gods being personally aware, like one recent chapter said Lactus was "angry" because of some failures of the Empire.

There is his quasi-master, Bernard, who's been mentioned in the TL already. There're others who get relatively close to him too. A kid who's from the Jervain family, a Knight from the north, a heretic following the Whip God etc. He starts commanding a knight brigade too. There's Bruns too. He's slowly getting a circle of people who trust him. He becomes a hero to the kingdom after the north arc so his reputation within the kingdom is a lot better these days, although he's picked up a new name called The Devil of Lust in his recent international journey. Pretty unlucky lol.

trashygal likes this.
  7. AstNaru

AstNaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone send raws here?

8. Oof_Ash.Here

Oof_Ash.Here A Fellow Reader & Writer

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any MTL for this novel?

novelreader141, trashygal and aRaion like this.
  9. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone has to post the MTLs, I'm dying out here. The translations have been really good and relatively fast but I wish I had found this novel around 120 chapters cause its killing me to not know what happens next.

novelreader141 and trashygal like this.
  10. Mors86

Mors86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you, mate. But do people want a LCD thread? If so we can make one, just so people can theorycraft the latest chapter to death and I might sprinkle in some spoilers... :whistle:

11. CommanderCookie

CommanderCookie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new ones are mtl you can find them at Koreanmtl

Oof_Ash.Here likes this.
  12. MrMuunster

MrMuunster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't wait for more chapter for this series...... the pain of waiting.

13. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Emily is legit his daughter?

14. Arc en Ciel

Arc en Ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is daughter the original Callius got bonked at the age of 14, lmao

15. Hash2O

Hash2O Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any info about emily's mother? they said her name was ainee and the saintess of the empire's name is ainee, maybe ?

HelplessWanderer likes this.
  16. ryuff

ryuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give me the whole mtl txt/pdf file

17. Arc en Ciel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, her name is Aileen(mtl name) she is Saintess of Empire.

Why did she became a saint in empire?
    - Because she became a Gladiator slave.

Why did she left Emily alone in Jevrasch (Jervan Homeland), You ask?Neither does she know. She literally lose her memory , right after that she found herself at the border of Jevrasch and she already had shackles both of her hands.
    A Deacade(+) later on, she became the strongest then acquired the title "Saintess of Empire."

When Callius asked her why she left Emily alone she answered said she doesn't remember it, Aileen then asked if he is also a challenger like herself.
    Apparently all the saint and saintess became a challenger after they enter this world, they have systems and traits like himself, however they didn't seem remember their past live, only Callius(MC) remembered his past life.

So you can guess, after she was transported to another world without remembering who she is, she needs to survive in the Arena.

You cannot hate her either.

Saints that is confirmed (lmao mostly i've known/remembered)(suck at grammar)
    1.) Esther- Saint of Valtherus(Sword)
    2.) Aileen- Saint of Lactus(Spear)
    3.) Junice- Saint of Shield

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
  18. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I've added the cover here. If someone is willing to, please sort out the spoilers into this section as well. Thanks. I'm not following the story so I won't be able to arrange them in the best manner.

19. Arc en Ciel

Reading List:
    Link
    Find it for yourself

20. NovelBeschi

NovelBeschi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spear saint is Emily's mom and she is the mc coworker, who just like him also reincarnate in this world, but she doesn't have her past memories much like any other challenger. The mc loved the coworker, so when she died of suicide it destroyed him, i didn't understand very well how he died, if was him being stabbed or him dying of overwork. (english is not my main language...)