Syringe's Funeral

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by no preservatives allowed, Sep 17, 2020.

1. no preservatives allowed

no preservatives allowed Well-Known Baker【nuffies please appear】

Reading List:
    Link
    We are gathered here today to grieve the loss of @Syringe. Not many knew Syringe-san, but to those who did, this user was both a blessing and an obstacle, if you tried to steal and nom all the cookies, you were guaranteed to be caught. Now, no one knows who will be the new guardian of our cookies.

May our dear friend and sibling ascend to heaven. And may heaven finally have a stable connection, something Syringe did not have in this life. May he/she/it eat the cookie once again in the next life.
    image_19.png
    Euologies:
    "Although what it took to make Syringe-san join were my nuffies and needle supply, Syringe really was a good founder. I may have shoved all my responsibilities on Syringe, now I don't know who to give them all to...
    *throws flower on coffin*" - Definitely Not Me

"Syringe and I used to stand around sampling the most bizarre food combinations we could imagine and we loved doing it. Now I'm stuck doing our fun and very, very, very weird food parties solo. And to be honest that did make feel very great because now I can eat all the food I want and nobody can tell me otherwise."- Needyneedle, Syringe's Loving Sister

"Nooooo! My frienddddd! My pallll! My brooooo! How could u dieeee!

Don't worry tho. Imma take care of ur wife n children... Rest in peace.

P. S. I don't even know the guy... I'm just here coz of the free food...
    P. S. 2 somebody just told me to pay for the mini cake i ate... Fk! This funeral is a scam!"- Rai, A "Kind" Stranger That Most Likely Only Came For The Food

"Although i haven't known you for a like time, but you will be missed my friend. Also you kinda deserve that as you were cunning enough to edit the pics and expose innocent people. But i can't say that to a dead person-i mean syringe, can i??:blobmelt:

*lays the flowers* ❁✿❁✿❁
    *teary eyes (after cutting onion)*:blobsob:"
    R.I.P:blob_ghost:- Clumsy Soul, Member Of The Clubhouse

"Syringe!!! *throws flowers on the coffin*
    I have always admired your dedication in expanding the clubhouse, and also for your brief stunt as fellow matchmaker (until you decided to match me with my cous *points shotgun at your coffin*)

Thank you for the fun memories *wipes tears*"- Chilling Mist, Acquaintance And Club Member

"i took great part in this funeral even though our paths barely met. You shall be remembered in stories of heroic encounters. May you be isekai'd in a great hospital or a lab.... You shall never be forgotten, our dearest.... Syringe-san"- Msmarl, Club Member

"Dear syringe, you may not have heard of me but they call me Lonci, the Empress of Drama and Gossip, Ruler of MELANCHOLIA and sole inhabitant of @Lonelycity"- Lonelycity, Club Member

"Syringe san was indeed a true G̶e̶m̶ rock and the hardest person in the entire world *nod nod* . I remember as a new member in disc,i was in awe as i saw him edit completely normal convos to shady yuri interactions and so on.While he is a soft spoken person in nature,many of you have seen him unleash his inner beast...yuri beast?! He was very food motivated so i am glad now i don't have to share any food during his funeral. May you rest in hospital dustbin."- Shirayuki, Friend And Club Member

"I am so honored to speak about syringe today. I'm Sproutling, and even though we never talked, our friendship blossomed quickly and died quickly just because of some food. Honestly, saying this out loud, I'm beginning to think maybe it’s the best I didn’t write this eulogy. Anyway, moving along, Syringe was one of the best people I've ever met and will be deeply missed because of his existences I get some free food here.”- Sproutling, "Kind" Stranger That Most Likely Only Came For The Food #2

"Not invited but... RIP. :blobsad: *drinks some coffee and watches crying people*"- Shizukani, Club Member

"RIP @Syringe you were a real one:blobsob:"- Blitz, Kind Stranger

"Syringe, May your soul reach heaven......if you do have one......

@Syringe was a good syringe. He can nom cookies better than anyone. He was extremely loyal to the clubhouse, wasn't even fooled to join my side when I revolted against the clubhouse and tried to turn it into a night club (BTW, I am still holding my grudge against Syringe for that. LOL.). It is a huge loss for @Clubhouse (and a gain for me, hehehe one less supporter for clubhouse means easier ways to turn it into a nightclub) for Syringe to depart from NUF.

@Syringe a good syringe like you is hard to find and you will be missed. *rubs more Vick's* Wherever you are we hope that you will remain there......cough....cough... I mean remain happy there and for your soul to find peace. We love you and will miss you......(for around 3 days maybe???)"- Ginko Biloba, Club Member

"My condolences :cry:"- Ripple, Kind Stranger

"RIP syringe :blobangel:"- CutieCatty, Club Member

"My deepest sympathy and condolences for this loss
    [​IMG]" - Kalto, Kind Stranger

"Rip syringe, ill go into dark mode to remember you :blobsob:

̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶y̶r̶i̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶"- Ahlya, Club Member

"sharing in your sadness as you remember @Syringe ...
    why the young one have to die so soon ..."
    [​IMG] - felidormit, Club Member

"I dont know you and you dont know me either. It might be a doctor doesn't use you properly and causes your death, but you didn't regret it and so do I.

Poor of you Syringe..
    ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶s̶k̶a̶t̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶f̶f̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶d̶g̶e̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶

Good bye kind stranger, rest in peace".- Mirfn, Slanderer And Club Member

"*chops onion* :blob_teary:
    Syreeengeeee... hic... you were so young... why did you gooo so.. sob.. sooon... w"- GonZ555, Club Member

It's been a long day without you, my friend
    And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
    We've come a long way from where we began
    Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
    When I see you again
    AHHHHHH...WOOOO....:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

PS: I'm just a random passerby...pls don't mind me....I don't even know the guy..just...stumbled across here for free nuffies maybe??

Hey I just met you
    And this is crazy
    You're dead now
    And you won't get to know me!!" - Shanasakai, A "Kind" Stranger That Most Likely Only Came For The Nuffies

"Syringe helped me through some really bad times. Like the time I said no to shooting up heroine, Syringe lent me his personal body so I can shoot some of that good shit up my veins. Man was a myth, a legend. Transmitted HIV to roughly 200,333,3333,666,999 people and I guess the saddest thing about this whole heart breaking ordeal is that the counter won't be a number higher after his loss.I for one am personally devastated."- FIEND, ???

"Hello @Syringe (◕ᴗ◕✿)
    idk why there are funeral for you. but mommy seem close to you. so my condolence for lots of you :notworthy:
    hope you have a good and happy life in the next world. :blob_teary:"- SmallRockinTheSand, Club Member

"ahh... RIP @Syringe -san (╥﹏╥) We don't know that you will leave us so suddenly. hope we can still count on you to safe my grandma @Needyneedle from eating all the cookies in the club.
    Hope you have a safe journey to the next world.
    *throw lots of flower on your grave*
    *plant a yew tree beside your tomb stone*"- Ell, Club Member

"it may be late but i give my condolences to syringe-san's account. we may have encountered only here in nuf coz i was not very active in discord.

my most impressive memory of you, syringe, is when you proclaimed the novel [where needyneedle's avi came from] as yuri. i agree to that. cheers!

wherever you are (in real life), may you live well and peacefully. may your account be guided by the ghost messengers to the underworld safely and i promise that i'll burn paper money for it regularly until it reincarnate (reactivation or new clone).

*throws flowers and sprinkles holy water*"
    - FourSeasons, Club Member

Syringe was a colleague and one of the three founders of the Clubhouse, Syringe also defended the cookies from the grasps of it's sister. Syringe will forever be remembered.

467114-3x2-940x627.png
    rip.png

Catering:
    images_33.jpeg

images_34.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    Westeller, Catbell, Michii and 13 others like this.
  2. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooo! My frienddddd! My pallll! My brooooo! How could u dieeee!

Don't worry tho. Imma take care of ur wife n children... Rest in peace.

P. S. I don't even know the guy... I'm just here coz of the free food...
    P. S. 2 somebody just told me to pay for the mini cake i ate... Fk! This funeral is a scam!

ongoingwhy, melomarl and Shizukani like this.
  3. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    Rai-chan....

Shizukani likes this.
  4. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't call me that! Also, FIRST!

5. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    GonZ555, Shirayuki.. and Raidou99 like this.
  6. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    More reason to call you that, I'm currently waiting for the food pics..

7. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry about that... Lemme search n give em to u on disc

8. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Not invited but... RIP. :blobsad: *drinks some coffee and watches crying people*

Clumsy Soul likes this.
  9. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I'm gonna put you in...
    Thanks~
    I wanted to tag @no preservatives allowed sooooo much, then I realized how weird it would be to tag myself..:blob_teary:

GonZ555 and Shizukani like this.
  10. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Although i haven't known you for a long time, but you will be missed my friend. Also you kinda deserve that as you were cunning enough to edit the pics and expose innocent people. But i can't say that to a dead person-i mean syringe, can i??:blobmelt:

*lays the flowers* ❁✿❁✿❁
    *teary eyes (after cutting onion)*:blobsob:
    R.I.P:blob_ghost:

P. S. Well i won't mind even if you don't find peace. Gotta go my popcorns are waiting for me.:blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    Shizukani likes this.
  11. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Check it. Lemme tag u

12. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> no no it's fine I am only here to cry along secretly for the funeral of my hopes and dreams.

13. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    I already did..

Shizukani likes this.
  14. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    I am indeed grieved to hear that and I wonde
    Just take his/her soul after death : )

Clumsy Soul likes this.
  15. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice idea..lemme run towards his home :blob_pompom:

Raidou99 likes this.
  16. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    I already have it! I gave Syringe-san nuffies for it

Raidou99 likes this.
  17. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody wake me up when they start serving food... Imma take a nap

18. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it was a fake one:ROFLMAO:

19. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Syringe!!! *throws flowers on the coffin*
    I have always admired your dedication in expanding the clubhouse, and also for your brief stunt as fellow matchmaker (until you decided to match me with my cous *points shotgun at your coffin*)

Thank you for the fun memories *wipes tears*

20. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    *rolls eyes*
    MistXNeedy is an ongoing yuri ship