Recommendations System or higher beings compelling

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 0000000, Jun 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I am looking for novels, be it in NU, SH, RR or Fanfic, or any other weird places in CN novels, of a story about an MC being forced by the situations he is in. Eg. CN novel about a judge lich who got forced to do bad deems to live (log of crazy lich, thx @grish99), or basically Steeve in Re:Hamster who requires to commit evil deeds to level up or One Piece Talent System who actively wants MC to hunt bounty pirates or high rank marines or the system own by a monk to do good deeds and ascend to buddhahood. Or just MC in Solo Leveling forced to do the daily quests (like the CN Judge) or else gets forced into the shadow realm.

This system or higher beings must force MC to commit specific tasks, not just hack and slash for exps but very specific tasks such as closing and opening the window to level up ( Riaru de Reberu Age Shitara Hobo Chītona Jinsei ni Natta , thx @grish99) etc. Random deeds from simple jogging 10km or a mischief to major ones like killing all the PKers and saving the world, all these are some examples of the deeds.

My eyes have been in weird places in SH, such as seeing the Sex Beast System which actively force the MC to have sex... or commit pervert acts such as groping. Bonus comes as MC should avoid getting NTRed or have regular sex sessions to keep the girls to himself else he will die.

TLDR, stories about MC forced to do tasks by the system in order to level up or not to die.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  2. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    EnerHighwave and 0000000 like this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Got the first one.
    Wat is ISH?
    Third one a JP novel? Got that one too.

4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    0000000 likes this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Heard the first, not the gourmets, heard of ultimate scheming, TTH has been on and off of my reading list... heard of the last 2 but did not focus on them so much.

Speaking of which, the black technology internet cafe is quite good, ending's a bit rushed and rubbish though... the sequel is suckish. MC needs to invite cultivators to use the computers and level up with sales.

6. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend The Tutorial Is Too Hard the mc can lvl up as normal (killing monsters and such) but he is trapped in a tutorial where he needs to beat 100 stages to go back to the real world and every stage has different requirements like dodging arrow traps, or fighting monster, surviving extreme temeprature, surviving for a month in a forest full of monsters, sometimes he needs to act as a hero and others as a villian

0000000 likes this.
  7. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

Absolute Choice

Westeller and 0000000 like this.
  8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I don't have one.

This one was recommended by someone on a thread... was not that interested as I recalled the system forcing him to beg like a dog for his survival? Or was it another work?

9. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    AC is definitely really good. And I don't know if the system ever forced him to beg - maybe really early on? But it's not that kind of novel.

0000000 likes this.
  10. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    You are thinking of the anime? Despite similar naming, it is completely different.

Well he is forced to suck up in some sense during the 1st 5 chapters, but after that he decides to never do that again.

0000000 likes this.
  11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok will read it later. I am ok if the system ask its user to do humiliating stunts once in a while, but too many times and if the rewards suck, i rather not having the system at all.

Ps, it is on Hiatus at.C582... wtf.

12. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's on hiatus. But you'll love it up 'til then. The journey is more important than the destination, as they say.

0000000 likes this.
  13. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    The system didn't force him to beg, he ended up doing so to buy time to save a person's life against a monster (he ended up dying multiple times and repeating so it was pretty much his last option). The rewards are always OP good even if they don't seem to be. Though the embarrassing stuff does show up once a blue moon, and those generally don't have system rewards, but the outcome for the MC is well worth it even if it seems weird at first (think of it as bringing him to an ideal outcome).

As for hiatus, yes and no? The author isn't writing it full time anymore, but they release a chapter or 2 per month here and there.

0000000 likes this.
  14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice. If it is really good as stated, it will go into my long list of CN novel bookmarks.

Ps. I don't read translated CN novels, cuz I can read them in original text. Plus, sometimes the translations a bit wonky, in jokes might be lost as well. A shame that my lazy ass to refuse to learn JP and KR... neither do i wan to burn braincells for MTL.

Wujigege likes this.