Novel System: The Unfortunate's Helper

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by LilShane, Apr 22, 2018.

1. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm writing a story called "System: The Unfortunate's Helper" you can also read this story at https://www.wattpad.com/user/Lilshanes
    This is my first book :)

Synopsis
    Dying contended, Onyx was under the impression that he had missed nothing important in all the years he had been alive. Though who would have guessed that an unknown system would interfere with his process of reincarnation. Read as Onyx is given a chance to experience a new/different life and find the missing puzzle piece along the way.

(System) "Host. how are yo-"

(Onyx) "I'm going to kill you"

(System) "Host l..let me expla-"

(Onyx) "Then you better explain in ten seconds and if I'm not satisfied......"

(System) *trembling* "Host....."

Genre: BL, System, Animals, Transmigration, Different World, Possessive, Yaoi, Romance, Fantasy

Table of Contents

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis would appreciate some proofreading if you ask me.

3. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already proofread it, the best as I can xD Sorry *peace*

4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    You have so many reads and votes yet you still want more?! o(╯□╰)o let me slap you please

5. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah? Are you reading it in Wattpad? by the way, I don't know how to post a chapter here. do you know how? *blushes*

6. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Click on works the your published story and add new part.

I save your work on my library but haven't read it yet

7. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah? Then that chapter is wrong? thank you!

8. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Tho there's something I need to address immediately, but hey, it isn't enough to stop me from giving you a hasty edited synopsis. Here you go:
    Dying contended, Onyx was under the impression that he had missed nothing important in all the years he had been alive. Though who would have guessed that an unknown entity would interfere with his process of reincarnation. Read as Onyx is given a chance to experience a different life and find a missing puzzle piece along the way.

It's a roughly (and hastily) edited version, so you might find one or two mistakes here and there. Anyways, good luck. I am not going to return to this thread ever again, for it reeks of yaoi.
    Edit: You don't have to replace yours with this one, btw.

9. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    So, you mean here in NU not in WP?

Gomen ne, LilShane-san

I don't know to add chapter here

10. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The System: "Unfortunate's Helper"
    *speaking in her/himself*

[system]

"normal conversation"

The System: "Unfortunates's Helper

"ugh...." Waking up with a strong headache isn't the best experience. definitely

Onyx sat up and held his aching head and massage his temple till the headache subside and finally looking around his surroundings. A large empty white room that has many black-like stars that surround him as a center.

"Welcome to the System's space host" A bubbly voice broke the silence

"Who?" Onyx calmly said and tried to find the voice

"Host! I'm a system and currently, I don't have a body and name so you can't see me but you can give me a body and the contract will automatically be done. easy right?" the bubbly voice said again

"Contract?? what contract?..... and system?" Onyx can feel that the headache slowly worsening because of this conversation.

"A contract is what will bind you to me and allow you to experience different worlds. While doing the task, a system is the one who will give you the task and assist you in doing it." The bubbly voice explained excitedly.

"system huh......so what will I get by completing the task and I remember that I died.could you explain to me SYSTEM what happened to me?" Onyx chilling voice resounded to the system's space.

"H-host calm d-down...whu whu (crying sound) don't be angry with me alright? i-i took your soul who's about to reincarnate.......wahhh wahhh I'm sorry host I don't know what I'm going to do. in this thousand years than I wander around I still don't have a host so the higher up send a warning to me that in one week if I still don't have a host they will terminate me."

the system has begun to plead mercy because he can feel the chilling aura of onyx that's saying 'if I'm not satisfied with your explanation just go die' whu whu truly terrifying.

"So.....?" Onyx really wanted to smack the system away. Why so many people or soul there wandering yet the system pick him.

"Host....host i-i feel that you still want to find something or someone in your life so-so I feel attraction to your soul" the system hastily explain to onyx

"Bullshit! I died content" onyx urge back

Because in onyx life you can't say it's perfect nor lacking in life experience. he died content on what he had. A huge business that he started with his friends and parents and siblings that love and care for him. even onyx doesn't have his own family. he whole wholeheartedly lives his life to the fullest so there is nothing he can't be satisfied.

"Host please believe me alright? I'm begging you whuu whuu" the system despair. whuu whuu I just want to travel around before I took a host and they want to terminate? meanie higher up! ahhhhh why did I took his soul?! I want a cute but smart host!

"Hahhh... okay let's stop this and make a contract," Onyx said while messaging his temple. he really wants to stop the headache.

"Ah! really host?! then imagine the body that you want me to look like and give me a name" there is the bubbly voice again.

"hmmmmm... wings and a small body should be alright and your name will be Sora" Onyx imagine the body of Sora.

'Puff'
    A white light beam in the space room and sora's new body emerge in the white beam. A sky blue body resembling a fox with wings, black doe eyes and long ear appeared.

"Perfect!" Onyx clap his hands in appreciation to his work

" Host now I will tell you about the system. The system's name is 'the unfortunate's helper' it's quite simple. you just will help characters to avoid their unfortunate event. The system has one only rule that you must follow. You can't kill the protagonist of the world." Sora explains the system while familiarizing to his new body and he really likes it.

"So I can do whenever I want?" Onyx finally felt his mood up.

"Yes, host. The system will give you reward to the task that you will complete"

"Then send me to my first world" Onyx smirked evilly

"the first world is modern. Host, please be ready."

Welcome to your first world host

Ok...... I'm still trying to know how to upload chapter...is this right?
    Anyways...this girl already edited it the best as she can.

11. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahh! thank you very much!

12. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 1: Allen Reid

[Host....Hos-] Sora tried to call onyx.

"ughhh... What the hell?" Onyx opened his heavy eyes.

[Host! Host! Wake up! we are in our first world.] Sora excitedly said while he circled onyx who's trying to test his heavy body to move.

"Ughhh... Why i can't move my body?" Onyx slurred.

[That host...You are new to your current body so you have to familiarize yourself first. do you want to see your body?] Sora cautiously said. He will bet his self that if onyx see his current body Onyx will kill him, whuu whuu i'm just new to this host i don't know what happened.

Onyx look to his surroundings and he can't believe that the place he currently at. A forest! and there this large towering trees that he can't even see the top.

"Forest? why are we here? and body?" Onyx move his body and tried to sit. hmmmm why i feel that my body is not normal? Onyx bowed is head to look at his body and...... he really feels dizzy right now.

[Host this is not my fault! Calm down alright? i-i..... maybe because I'm just a low-level system so...that you are in that state...] Sora tried to amend the situation.

"I'm going to kill you" Onyx

[Host l..let me expla-] Sora

"Then you better explain in ten seconds and if I'm not satisfied......" Onyx

trembling [Host.....] Sora

"Can't you give me a better body than this? what the hell I'm going to do with this body!?" Ughh this seriously new experience for him, it feels weird.

Onyx move to stand up with his white ferret body and yes a fuck'n FERRET body!

[Host I really can't do anything. whuu whuu] sora cried. His system is still new.

"Sigh.... Just give me the story of this world and tell me why I'm in the forest" Onyx said

[The story of this world is about a normal high school boy who got a mysterious power by accident. He can copy a person's talent by touching him/her but he only copy one talent per day and by tomorrow the talent that he copied will banish. so he will have to copy a new talent a day. Luke stone tried to use this mysterious power to have a better life. He met many different people and have brothers that he relies on and a harem that would do anything for him. Luke stone met many life and death situation to finally to be one of the powerful people on earth.]

[Host your in the forest because your unfortunate Target is this forest] sora said

Onyx target is Allen Reid. A big mafia boss that controlled many triads in different countries. he is a ruthless man who has no sympathy for the people who betray him and Allen Reid begin his unfortunate event when he met the protagonist who suspects him to be a murderer in one of his harem member. That started the war between the protagonist and Allen Reid. by the help of the protagonist luck, he finally killed Allen Reid in the end.

"Allen Reid huh." Onyx murmured his name

[Host I will release the first task] sora said

[Ding! Task: Help Allen Reid wake up and find someone to help him]

[Points reward: 100]

[Host by having a reward you can by props in the system shop] Sora rubbed Onyx with his head

"Alright. Bring me to where Allen is."

Onyx move his body and follow Sora's direction.

Allen Reid was ambushed by one of protagonist brother who is a also mafia specialize in selling guns and the car that Allen Reid take crashed in the cliff in the roadside.

[Host! Host there he is!] Sora excitedly pointed to the unconscious Allen Reid who leaned into a big tree.

Onyx step up in Allen Abdomen and begun his inspection of his body.

Allen Have many big and small wounds but the wounds in his shoulder severe because its deep big enough to see a bone and large quantity of blood is gushing out.

Onyx move to Allen's face. He was truly a handsome man with a long eyelash With elegant eyebrow and a straight nose thin pink lips and slightly long black hair partnered with a perfect body that not too much muscled but you can see that Allen have a strong and well train body that gives a domineering aura.

Onyx look at his soft pink paws. sigh what I'm going to do with this body? Onyx tried pinching Allen's lips with his claws. *Hmmmmmmm no reaction* Onyx move his fluffy body in Allen's face and begun tickling him with fur.

"Hmmm....hmmm" Allen murmurs and moves his body slightly.

Onyx squeak and continued.

"hmmm... What?" Allen said in confusion as he sees a white thing on his face. Allen tried lifting his hand but the wounds starting to hurt. Allen furrowed his eyebrows and assess his wounds.

Onyx squeak again and look at Allen's eyes who are looking at him in wonder.

[Host! There are people who are trying to find Allen. This your chance host! make them help Allen.] Sora happily updated the situation to Onyx.

"It's not the enemies?" Onyx question sora.

[of course not host! It's Allen's people!" Sora said in indignation. He will not place Onyx target in danger.

"okay" Onyx step away in Allen's face and walk in the direction of Allen's people.

"Hey!....ugh!" Allen tried to move his body but wounds are protesting. Allen looks at the white thing who are walking away from him.

13. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    As in...? Chapter link? Or chapter?

14. LilShane

LilShane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter link...but i already know how after one hour of mistakes xD

15. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will definitely read though I didn't like the name at first lol.. It's coz I'm reading so much c-novels that I got attached to their names hehe