Spoiler Tales of the Reincarnated Lord speculation (Latest RAW)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sythellri, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So since the author’s heart attack and subsequent censorship, we really have no clue whether or not the story will continue. Since I really hate unfinished stories, I figured I would post my speculations and hopefully read those of others.

Facts we know.
    -The Northland alliance continues to exist for hundreds of years after.
    -Senbaud will eventually be known as the wind storm duke. He also writes a book that becomes a bestseller.
    -Eventually there will be a Raging Bear Dynasty but it is not confirmed that Lorist is the founding Emperor.
    -Sword Saints have an average life expectancy of 250 to 300 years. Lorist is currently in his mid 40s.
    -The Twin Dragon Chamber of Commerce Duke regreted his decision to fight the Nortons on his deathbed at the age of 90.
    -Tempest Swordsaint has said that the two empires, we have not yet visited, are enemies.
    -Dwarves also have a kingdom somewhere.
    -There are hundreds of thousands of barbarians and grassland nomads to the northeast of the Norton Dukedom and Fisablen Dukedom.

Politics as of Ch. 591
    -The Krissen Empire has been reestablished. The Emperor is building up arms despite it being peacetime. Lorist projects that this will bring tense relationships with neighboring countries. The spy merchant has been placed into several positions of power that control the Empire’s entire economy. He’s also trying to prop up Wisconsin as the future successor.
    -Trade Union is regaining power quite quickly due to trade with the Krissen Empire. Lorist predicts that the Peterson Kingdom will be invaded.
    -His Second Highness had tense relations with the Nortons but since there was just a time skip, we don’t know everything.
    -Morante City has friendly relations with the Norton Dukedom.

So what do I think will happen?

Well first, I believe there will only be another 300 or so chapters before the end. Why? Because Lorist is already a sword saint. This is the highest power level known, at this time, to us. There’s also only a handful of sword saints in Grindia and so far, the story doesn’t seem like the typical xianxia with an exponential power creep. Unless we get some new continent, I’m pretty sure we are staying within the bounds of our current geographical knowledge. This doesn’t rule out the possibility of discovering something beyond the land of barbarians though. We also haven’t even visited the other two empires.

So onto plot, IMO Kerry Ross is going to provoke Lorist by having Wisconsin send assassins to kill Norton children. The premise for sending assassins would be that the Kenmays are curbing the Antares Chamber of Commerce’s profits which is why His Second Highness is declaring his seven year old son Crown Prince instead of Wisconsin. The only way to make Wisconsin is named successor instead? Breakup the Northland Alliance to eliminate the Snow Salt chamber of commerce. Kerry will advise destroying the Dinas Barony because they are the closest to the imperial capital and have two of Lorist’s children. He will deliberately do a sloppy job of covering it up.
    Lorist will want to kill Wisconsin but the latter will flee to his second highness and plead for asylum. During this chaos, Kerry will assassinate that seven-year-old Prince and leave fake evidence pointing towards a member of the Northland Alliance. Lorist will kill Wisconsin anyways because he doesn’t give a shit what his second highness thinks. His second highness will be pissed beyond belief and Kerry will tell him that the Nortons want the throne so they will kill his successors.
    CIVIL WAR!
    The Krissen Empire marches on the Northlands. His second Highness (Auguslo) will ask Duke Fisablen to attack the Nortons and Kerry to be in charge of logistics. Duke Fisablen will agree on the surface and mobilize but someone within his family will realize that this is just a facade. We know that the Fisablen family is not united so some ambitious bastard will poison the Duke with a battle qi dispersing agent then kill him with some BS reason. Lorist, who would have been colluding with the Duke, will have his territory flanked from the Muyeyuan Province by this ambitious Fisablen asshole. The Norton Defense Legion will be severely damaged. Xunthi will join the Nortons because her granddaughter Sylvia is there. Xunthi will enter seclusion because of this emotional attack.

Lorist, who is outnumbered and surrounded, will focus on the Krissen Empire but Josk will volunteer to attack the Fisablen cavalry as a distraction and for revenge. The Krissen Empire will stalemate with the Nortons. They can’t advance because of the cannon fire but the Nortons will be unable to attack due to inferior numbers. Everything looks bleak for the Nortons but Kerry will spring his trap. The Krissen Empire loses their supplies. Auguslo realizes Kerry is who he is and kills him but it’s too late. The Nortons have already defeated the Krissen Army. Auguslo, realizing that it’s his loss, will await Lorist in his throneroom. They have one final chat before he commits suicide. Glacia will cry and ask for his body. Lorist doesn’t care and will grant the wish. The Nortons become the Raging Bear Dynasty.

The Twin Dragon Duke will receive this news and be beyond pissed because Kerry was his brother. The twin dragon duke will hire a sword Saint to assassinate Lorist but this time he won’t ask the tempest saint because, to the best of his knowledge, they fought to a draw. One of the Saints from the other empires will do it.

This saint almost kills Lorist but Xunthi Will emerge from seclusion and save him then be all tsundere as fuck saying that its only because of her grandchildren.

I have no idea what would happen after this but so far that’s what I’m picturing.

How about you guys? Anybody agree or disagree with me?

2. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who Kerry Ross? Wisconsin?

3. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kerry is this noble that tries to kidnap the second highness during peace talks. He fails and gets brutally disfigured as revenge. Later he works as a spy and slowly worms his way into a trusted position.

Wisconsin is the illegitimate son of his second highness. he’s just your basic arrogant young master type